Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

just watched proof. it wasn't bad or good. a little boring, couldve been better, but ok story.

madagascar. as far as kids movies go, i find it entertaining. and darthmom got the move it, move it! song in my head, so i just had to watch it. that and i was sick of watching finding nemo every night.

Puff Puff Pass...this movie was pretty funny and Hyde from that 70's show is in it. I recommend it for a chill night.
Blade 3- I love vampires especially Dracula in this movie- hot!=D

^^^that movie takes 2nd place in my book for hottest angelina movie:D

The Longest Yard

(the newer one)

it was as about as good as I thought it would be. :|

Transamerica

I liked it but thought it was a bit too predictable. I thought Felicity Huffman was good tho. Very convincing.

Pirates of the Carribean 2...

Actually pretty damn funny... not to mention I want to do Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightly at the same time

crystalcallas said:
Breakfast at Tiffanys.

Pretty nice =D

For some stupid reason I've never watched that flick. Can I come over for a girlie movie night, CC? You're only a couple of hours on a plane away from me. ;) I'll bring popcorn!

Mine: Grave of the Fireflies

Sad and beautiful...

My Super Ex Girlfriend

It was AWESOME

Great cast, and really well done.
The plot moves along nicely and doesnt drag.

I highly recommend it.

:D

^ i'm intrigued to hear that - among my friends i have a reputation as the least fussy movie-goer and even i thought the previews for this looked absolutely terrible.

alasdair

"just friends"

my co-workers and i finally organized a girls-only night, so we watched chick flicks and ate cookies all evening.