• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ Lab busts & explosions (2005-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former six feet under / obituary guitarist allen west arrested in alleged meth lab

FORMER SIX FEET UNDER / OBITUARY GUITARIST ALLEN WEST ARRESTED IN ALLEGED METH LAB BUST
http://loudwire.com/six-feet-under-obituary-guitarist-allen-west-arrested-meth-lab/

Former Six Feet Under and Obituary guitarist Allen West has been arrested in Lake Panasoffkee, Fla. in a bizarre incident in which police reportedly discovered a meth lab in his home.

According to the Tri-County Sun Times, West called police to his home Monday night (May 6), stating that two male subjects had forcibly entered his home and that he feared for his safety. The musician reportedly fled to the woods behind his home to make the phone call.

However, when the police arrived, deputies noticed a strong acidic odor emitting from the master bedroom and found plastic soda bottles with tubing piped out and a wet white pasty substance in the bottles and on the bathroom and bedroom counters. These items are commonly used in manufacturing methamphetamine.

Police called West back into his home and began to question him about some of the items that had been removed and placed in a cooler. The musician reportedly told the authorities that he had hid some of the items to avoid getting into trouble, but claimed that they were not his. He did however confess to have manufactured and smoked methamphetamine in his home as recently as two weeks prior.

The Special Investigation Squad then executed a search warrant and recovered additional items used in the production of methamphetamine. Lambgoat reports that West is currently being held on $40,000 bond at the Sumter County Jail in Bushnell, Fla.

West played guitar for Six Feet Under between 1993-1998 and was a member of Obituary for two stints between 1984-1989 and returning from 1992-2006.

yer the comments on loudwire are pretty funny saying same thing as you must of be off his nut to ring the cops with a meth lab in your house

Mushroom Lab Bust

Updated: Monday, August 26 2013, 04:31 PM EDT Drug agents seize a Psilocybin mushroom lab in Clermont County. Investigators executed a search warrant at 1317 Nicholas Drive in Miami Township on Friday. Agents found more than 500 pounds of materials containing Psilocybin with a street value of $805,000. 26 year-old Aaron Gasper is behind bars at the Clermont Count Jail charged with one count of Illegal Manufacture of Drugs.

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/feature...ilocybin-mushroom-lab-1600.shtml#.UiIwkKWn3FI

Such a shame :(

I wonder if that's the dry weight or wet weight of these mushrooms? Dry mushroom weigh about 1/5th the weight of fresh boomers.... I bet the cops even included the substrate when calculating the overall weight in this seizure.

It's over calculated I know for certain. They threw everything that wasn't man made onto a scale and they got 500 grams. Dude had probably 30 pounds dried, or more, ready to go.. /cry

"500 pounds of materials containing Psilocybin"

So they weighed everything containing mycelium, soil, grain and everything it was grown in then calculated it by the "street price". Because anyone would pay money for a handful of grain and soil with some white mycelium on it ?

Why not just say One Million Dollars.. ? Sounds so much cooler.

Link's not working:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 668959602 (varies)

How did the drug agents find out about the operation, anyway?

I wonder if that's the dry weight or wet weight of these mushrooms? Dry mushroom weigh about 1/5th the weight of fresh boomers.... I bet the cops even included the substrate when calculating the overall weight in this seizure.
it was most likely the weight of the containers and all the wet substrate and the wet mushrooms and then the police probably added a 500 an once charge to figure this out.. same as it always was..

Link's not working:

How did the drug agents find out about the operation, anyway?
psssst.. narc

in a rational world these guys would be entrepreneurs with a successful legit business and have earnt a lot of respect from their community for doing a job which spreads consciousness :\

Mushrooms heal.
They open minds.
The fact that the DEA is doing this kind of thing shows that they are the enemy of open minds, and against people's rights and freedoms to pursue happiness.

psssst.. narc

Uh huh. The article (which finally loaded, but wouldn't let me use hot keys [bad site]) isn't very descriptive, and never tells how the operation was discovered, so they leave you guessing.

Mushrooms heal.
They open minds.
The fact that the DEA is doing this kind of thing shows that they are the enemy of open minds, and against people's rights and freedoms to pursue happiness.

I agree 100%.

I bet he was busted due to something as simple as a fire alarm check, a fire in the house, an angry girlfriend or some other type of snitch. Getting busted for growing mushrooms i imagine is quite a hard thing to get done. It takes next to no electricity. It doesnt require massive amounts of dtrange suuplies and it doesnt stink unless you let everything go to shit.

Poor guy probably got busted for the shittiest reasons.

Hey if you wanna find a video, just go to google and type in mushroom lab bust ohio. And yes, the dude got busted b/c of some fucking bitch narcs (sorry I'm intoxicated and this angering)

And yes, the dude got busted b/c of some fucking bitch narcs (sorry I'm intoxicated and this angering)

Fascist_posters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.