Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kurt Cobain's Suicide and MTV Unplugged in New York

He was also withdrawing off heroin at the time, don't think he'd have a big smile on his face :D

I remembering hearing he was a little too high on h when they rehearsed and it didnt go well... but in that picture he is definitely not pin eyed.

and personally I think courtney payed someone off... shoot multiple grams of h and then shoot yourself with a shotgun longer than your arms while od'ing.... I dunno.

In a program I saw it quite clearly demonstrated, with the same type of shotty/similar sized guy that it would be completely possible for him to shoot himself as long as he put the barrel in his mouth, which he did. He had a massive heroin tolerance, there's not really a ceiling on tolerance in opiate addiction and there are a good few multi gram a day addicts in the world. There's nothing anywhere that said he was ODing, he maybe had an amount in his blood that would kill a non-tolerant person but not the addict that he was.

If I know one thing it's that bluelight has always been one of the most pristine places to solve celeb death mysteries. 8)

Kurt Cobain killed himself because he couldn't deal with the fact that Courtney Love was the better singer.

Can we definitely be sure anything is definitely true?

immanuel-kant.jpg

hahahah
IMMANUEL YOOU CUNT

so much plur for a thread about suicide. rocks.

+1 for missing the music that could have been

it's not so much I "Hate" him, or his music even, but he really was not that great of a musician, and it irks me how he is so completely overrated. what im trying to say...is that he was an ok musician and maybe a cool guy to those who knew him... but there were many many more bands out there the same time (and before) Nirvana was cashin in like they were something huge no one else had done before. that's simply bullshit.

I think he's a far more talented lyricist than musician and his voice is very expressive/haunting.

What bands were doing the same thing before/during Nirvana's reign?

I'm not saying there weren't any. Just curious.

ah geez, and here i thought kurt invented sounds stuffs.

Cobain was incredibly depressed. He was also incredibly high. I don't know if any of you have experienced heroin before, but when high you can't imagine ever being happy without it. It would be the perfect anti-depressant, aside for the rate of addiction, constant itchiness, and the near insane thoughts it provokes.

His suicide was a suicide.

And he was most definitely stoned during this shoot, and he also designed the set, which included white flowers and intimate lighting: beautiful setting for a funeral.

Here's a short article on the show: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2007/nov/14/nirvanaunplugged

Cashew I like you... but are still a fucking noob , and the OP you are insulting is just a few months ahead of you....... not necessaryman.... Anyone registered in the last 2 years is a noob plain and simple..... Ive been here 10 years and still conside myself s a noob. I learn new things about bl everyday and find someone who posts on the regular with an older joim date on the regular... cmon grow up with that noob stfu shit....

I think he's a far more talented lyricist than musician and his voice is very expressive/haunting.

What bands were doing the same thing before/during Nirvana's reign?

I'm not saying there weren't any. Just curious.

Daniel Johnston.

Cashew I like you... but are still a fucking noob , and the OP you are insulting is just a few months ahead of you....... not necessaryman.... Anyone registered in the last 2 years is a noob plain and simple..... Ive been here 10 years and still conside myself s a noob. I learn new things about bl everyday and find someone who posts on the regular with an older joim date on the regular... cmon grow up with that noob stfu shit....

What was your old SN?