• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Krokodil: The drug that eats junkies

read all his books - you should read queer its sort of follows on from junkie. I think i posted the junkies xmas here last here as everyone seen it?narrated by WBS

read all his books - you should read queer its sort of follows on from junkie. I think i posted the junkies xmas here last here as everyone seen it?narrated by WBS

I have read everything his ever done, not a fan of Queer tbh. Much prefer Naked Lunch, Junkie, Yage letters & his best work imo is Last words which is a series of diary pieces from the last 9 months of his life.

Took me about 2 years to get into Naked Lunch tbh but once you get it it's amazing.

I assumed it would be Junkie, seems to be the most famous one anyway, just thought I'd check with you saying it's probably his best. I'll have a wee swatch on eBay the now, see if I can get it cheap.

I assumed it would be Junkie, seems to be the most famous one anyway, just thought I'd check with you saying it's probably his best. I'll have a wee swatch on eBay the now, see if I can get it cheap.

Most famous is Naked lunch but it is the 1st of a "Cut up series"

Begin with Junkie if I were you, it's my top selection & it means even more if you ever been on Heroin.

...his best work imo is Last words which is a series of diary pieces from the last 9 months of his life...
It's so beautiful to know that the actual last statement in his diary was along the lines of:

"love is the most natural painkiller what there is"

naked lunch wasnt a cut up novel they are bonkers....trochchi's 'Cains book' is similar to Junkie same era an excellent read this is the link to wbs narrating a junkies xmas its a classic sorry if youve all seen it before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDR9zULPcFk

OK smart arse, I know the 3 MAIN cut up's are not classed with Naked Lunch, but you tell me Naked Lunch is a regular book with a easy to follow narrative structure?..........Nah I didn't think so.

Naked Lunch as you know was done in Tangier while kicking Eukadol & many other things hence why it's a bit fucked up.

@ monstanoodle - A man after my own heart :) I agree 100% he seemed to mellow in his last days & weeks. I guess the death of Ginsberg did something to him in his head.

well not an easy read in terms of structure but the thread is there - the cut ups are barmy, have you read nova express (just started it again last night after reading these posts) The cut ups were an experiment by the great man to try and prove a literal conundrum -p of course he was taking industrial amounts of drugs at the time : )

well not an easy read in terms of structure but the thread is there - the cut ups are barmy, have you read nova express (just started it again last night after reading these posts) The cut ups were an experiment by the great man to try and prove a literal conundrum -p of course he was taking industrial amounts of drugs at the time : )

I have read everything he ever did.
The ticket that exploded is my favourite in the 3 cut up series.

but he ABUSED CATS WHILST HIGH VERY OFTEN. This is edited from the final version of junky. FUCK BURROUGHS

but he ABUSED CATS WHILST HIGH VERY OFTEN. This is edited from the final version of junky. FUCK BURROUGHS

And also had a huge love of cats later in life & had many in his home.

Last piece he ever did in his notebook the day before he died was about the love of cats.

Hush up & learn before you hold such dumb views on people is my advice.

And also had a huge love of cats later in life & had many in his home.

Last piece he ever did in his notebook the day before he died was about the love of cats.

Hush up & learn before you hold such dumb views on people is my advice.

How the fuck does your scrawny ass think that that changes what he did? Ugly aggy cunt. For the whole of junky and older in his life he was abusing cats. He said sorry did he? Great. PM me I don't wanna clog the thread up. ta

Last edited:
How the fuck does your scrawny ass think that that changes what he did? Ugly aggy cunt. For the whole of junky and older in his life he was abusing cats. He said sorry did he? Great. PM me I don't wanna clog the thread up. ta

temper temper.

Want to get into a war over a comment that made you look an idiot, well it aint really a hard task to make you look dumb.

Think I want to PM you over what some guy did to some cats?.............you been smoking Ice or crack way too much imo, check your Ego in at the door is my advice.

Epic fail in your logic, have a great day I am off to put some cats into a sack then throw it into a freezing lake :)

25848419.jpg