• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Krokodil: The drug that eats junkies

Neither here nor there but I've smoked oxy on foil while driving.... And as for krokodil I can see how ppl get into it. You're sick as fuck and tell yourself just this once to get well. Then the next time you say my arm didn't fall off, what's once more.... Ad infinitum. Really not much different from the way many of us have shot pills w/ no micron in a pinch.

Completely agree. I've shot heaps of dumb stuff and as an IV heroin user, I know without a doubt if I was hanging out and this was available, then I'd tell myself "just once".

Completely agree. I've shot heaps of dumb stuff and as an IV heroin user, I know without a doubt if I was hanging out and this was available, then I'd tell myself "just once".

To be honest.I think done properly, acid-base extracted or at least non-polar solve.nt wash on reaction fluid and micro filtering should yield a usable product that's not going to.kill you used occasionally in ttimes of desperation.

I'd imagine some are MUCH better tha n others at producing this drug (or combo or drugs as gc/ms suggests).
I'm sure there are people selling good quality home.cooks as well as chem heads cooking their own shit .
I imagined the.problem is when.people with no chemcal understanding Learn the process from a friend and repeat (badly) over and over until their arms.fall off from toxic by products.

It.is.pretty ingenious how they are making this cocktail of desomorphine and co. WITH just I 2 and red p.

Very similar to.how.they cook meth *amphetamine* in.Russia. vint as it is know. Cooked on a small ~1g scale on an iron as a hotplate and reaction fluid is just diluted, filtered, and shot. Russians like their drugs in easily shootable liquid form. Interestingly the end result is for personal and friends use and selling vint is frowned upon.

At least from.what I can pick up from Russian websites and online translators.