• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

June Getting and/or Staying Sober Thread

So happy for everyone here! Phactor... Captain ... Happy to see the days going up. Clean since my last post. Hopefully a one time fuck up.

73 days clean

Damn can't believe i've made it this far. This is easily the longest clean time that i've had in 8 years! Got a question for some of the "long timers"...how long did it take for the PAWS/Cravings to go away? Just wondering because i'm having a hard time been jonesing for weed and mxe of all things today, my opiate cravings oddly enough are pretty much gone. Also, i'm wondering when (if ever) i'll stop feeling weak, anxious, and depressed nearly 24/7. I'm struggling but i'm grateful for alot of things that sobriety has brought me so far and I certainly don't regret doing it so if you're new to this keep at it!!

58 Days clean and sober.
14 days no smokes.
6 days with no gluten and dairy to haha!

Making real life changes this time around, sorry to have left you BL!

58 Days clean and sober.
14 days no smokes.
6 days with no gluten and dairy to haha!

Making real life changes this time around, sorry to have left you BL!

Dude that's awesome! Way to go man!

I have 181 days, no suboxone today.

I am having insomnia but I'll deal with it.

Much <3 to everyone!

CH how high of a dose did you jump off of?

I had been doing 300 mcg/day minimum before I did a rapid taper over the course of a week or so, where my last shot was 10mcg. I sloped it down from 100 to 10 in about a week or less.

Top-10-Places-To-See-The-Sunrise.jpg

good morning warriors=D

CaptianH its amazing to c how far u have come

I remember when u started subs and pretty much said there's no need to ever get off it and ppl hating on u for shooting them

Its great to see someone have so much self control keep it up!

As for me still clean feeling better by the day ;)

I'm proud of everyone in this thread whether sober or not just trying or wanting to stop is amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks man. Yeah I have come a real long way.

I have 182 days today

Much <3 to everyone here

Hopping back on the wagon. Been using for about the last three weeks...but I'm trying again. Maybe if I just keep trying one of these times I'll succeed...need some prayers people. Tomorrow's day one cold Turkey going into a full work week. So dumb....but hoping the withdrawal won't be too horrible since I kept at a lower dose and it's only been a few weeks...