• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's been a while... does anyone remember me?

Operation web tryp....that's one I haven't heard in a while.

I was in high school when I was buying AMT and 5-MeO-DMT from the "pondman" -- one of the guys busted.

He designed ponds in the Las Vegas area and had a website where on the side he was selling research chemicals (pondman.nu i believe, the had a dark black background?). But back then even AMT was unscheduled. Didn't stop the DEA I guess.

Yes it was pondman. We got nicked for buying 2C-I. He got busted cos a paraplegic man stuck his tongue in a load of powder and overdosed.

From Wikipedia...
'In 2005, a court ruled that AMT sold by pondman.nu caused the April 2002 death of an 18-year-old man in upstate New York and the site's owner was sentenced to 410 years in prison. In December 2004, using credit card information provided by the DEA, British police arrested 22 UK residents who had purchased 2C-I through the seized web sites (Operation Ismene). No one was jailed and most were released without charge. No customers in the United States were known to be arrested.'

We got done for possession of 2 research chemicals, 0.06g cocaine and 64g amphetamine. The police were very good not doing us for intent to supply. Although, they raided us at 7am and held us until 10pm even though our kids (aged 15 and 13) were at home worrying cos they were there when we were raided but had to go off to school. We spent most of the day in a freezing cold cell.

We got 12 months probation and drug counselling. I had a right old cow of a probation officer who thought I MUST be an addict. My husband got a young one and he said to her "You must've got mates who go clubbing and take drugs?" and she didn't deny it.

It was quite funny when queuing up at court with all the scallies cos we had to say what class of drug we were caught with. Most said C and I was 3As and a B - I win!

Last edited:
Yes it was pondman. We got nicked for buying 2C-I. He got busted cos a paraplegic man stuck his tongue in a load of powder and overdosed.

From Wikipedia...
'In 2005, a court ruled that AMT sold by pondman.nu caused the April 2002 death of an 18-year-old man in upstate New York and the site's owner was sentenced to 410 years in prison. In December 2004, using credit card information provided by the DEA, British police arrested 22 UK residents who had purchased 2C-I through the seized web sites (Operation Ismene). No one was jailed and most were released without charge. No customers in the United States were known to be arrested.'

We got done for possession of 2 research chemicals, 0.06g cocaine and 64g amphetamine. The police were very good not doing us for intent to supply. Although, they raided us at 7am and held us until 10pm even though our kids (aged 15 and 13) were at home worrying cos they were there when we were raided but had to go off to school. We spent most of the day in a freezing cold cell.

We got 12 months probation and drug counselling. I had a right old cow of a probation officer who thought I MUST be an addict. My husband got a young one and he said to her "You must've got mates who go clubbing and take drugs?" and she didn't deny it.

It was quite funny when queuing up at court with all the scallies cos we had to say what class of drug we were caught with. Most said C and I was 3As and a B - I win!

Dang!

My memory from back then was partially wiped by benzos in the years that shortly followed, but I feel like don't recall seeing phenethylamines in his site. Although now in retrospect I feel like I do recall listings for 2-CT-7 and 2-CT-2 on a site with a black background, so perhaps that was pondman too. I only bought tryptamines. Even as a 17 year old I knew that those phenethylamines were too dangerous for me and my friends to fuck around with. Nonetheless, I purchased a good deal of AMT, which is somewhat dangerous as far as tryptamines go.

I suppose it's a little on the irresponsible side for him to have been selling that stuff to 17 year olds like me (but hey I wasn't complaining). Fortunately I was a pretty responsible 17 years, taking the unheard step of weighing the doses with a .01g scale (consumer level milligram scales were nonexistent then, and the real ones had to ordered from a scientific supply store for $$$). The doses I took and gave my friends ("hey man, snort this") were high but reasonable.

This thread has unexpectedly renewed my faith in humanity. I certainly resonate with the idea that scientists don't give justice or due diligence to the profound mysteries concerning death and the nature of reality. Personally, my encounters with substances like macro-dosed LSD and injected MXE have solidified my belief in the infinite and eternal essence of consciousness, a singular entity experiencing itself as separate beings. However, it's ironic because I once thought that F&B might be the enigmatic "M" chemist mentioned in an old Vice interview on Methoxetamine, particularly the one featuring the individual with phantom limb sensations describing their creation. This belief stems solely from information I've gathered on the internet, which may or may not be accurate. Regardless, in light of this exchange, it's evident that nobody here intended harm. Instead, misunderstandings and ignorance led to a clash of perspectives. Let us embrace our true nature and the essence of love. I want to clarify that I'm not delving into religious discussions but rather expressing the dissolution of boundaries I've experienced. I don't wish to bypass the suffering we all endure; I acknowledge its pain. My heartfelt wish is that F&B finds solace in the midst of the loss of their beloved wife. I hope that she will manifest herself to him in due time, bringing the same enchantment I've felt during my experiences with MXE, ultimately relieving your sense of deep despair and suffering.

And in regards to staying on topic, welcome back Valkyrie ;)