• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's been a while... does anyone remember me?

I joined BL in the year 2000 so some of you probably weren't even born when I was around.

I'm still in contact with Treacle and remember StoneHappyMonday and FastAndBulbous as the daddies of the forum.

I hope life has been relatively kind to you all. It's a different world out there now... I'd turn the clock back 25 years and do it all again now if I could 😍 xx

Hey BLers... it's been a long time since I was last here. Any of the oldies remember me?
Valk x
Me and fuckin Fubar are the daddies now, and don't you forget it son.
I do remember you though. How's it going? Have you been taking a break?
Iirc you were into your benzos but that could be cos your username reminds me of Valium...

I wasn't a benzo girl just the usual clubbing drugs and a few RCs as they came along. I've not taken a break on purpose. Me and my OH were weekend party people for a very long time and we've just got a bit old for it now. Recovery takes too long 😪

Nice to see some names I recognise x

I wasn't a benzo girl just the usual clubbing drugs and a few RCs as they came along. I've not taken a break on purpose. Me and my OH were weekend party people for a very long time and we've just got a bit old for it now. Recovery takes too long 😪

Nice to see some names I recognise x
I feel you. I'm currently in recovery my self from benzodiazepines and opiats, it takes time but is well worth it. I'm a benzo type of girl, after a 9 year script of kpin a day, so I'm tapering off of that as of now. Recovery is certainly well worth it as said.

Congratulations on your recovery though!! We're thrilled to have you back valk!

Tbh I can't remember them all now. It’s just a jumble of letters and numbers. I think a lot of different 2Cs.

We we're part of the Operation Web Tryp / Ismene raids of 2004 though. Buying 2C-I from the US. FaB was nicked the same day as us.

The only one I'd take now is 4FA which is a cross between md and speed 🤩

I feel you. I'm currently in recovery my self from benzodiazepines and opiats, it takes time but is well worth it. I'm a benzo type of girl, after a 9 year script of kpin a day, so I'm tapering off of that as of now. Recovery is certainly well worth it as said.

Congratulations on your recovery though!! We're thrilled to have you back valk!

Hi Alanaa, I see it says HRT in your title. Is that as in actual Hormone Replacement Therapy? Or am I on completely the wrong track? HRT is a big thing in my life now 🥵 x