• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's been a while... does anyone remember me?

I refute your misrepresenting my personality.
I was sectioned in a psyche hospital (2nd breakdown over my wife's death) 🤣
Not funny really...
Who said it was funny?
How am I to know what your mental health / illness state is?

As you wanna try & come some smart-arse with me where do you think "your" Wife has actually gone to? I'd really assume a person of your chemical intake would have figured out some of the most basic points of being in this body by now.

Who said it was funny?

As you wanna try & come some smart-arse with me where do you think "your" Wife has actually gone to? I'd really assume a person of your chemical intake would have figured out some of the most basic points of being in this body by now.
Fuck, I was making light hearted of where I've been (bereavement therapy has been very helpful).
That you seem to take offence at my comments (smart arse), doesn't improve my opinion of you, but who the fuck am I, just another drug user...

And you think I value your opinion?

YOU ARE ALSO THE SAME AS I AM, WE ARE THIS!!!!

I don't care. I go on provable scientific studies. I don't get aggressive with people grieving the loss of the love of their life.
I don't have a go at anyone over their belief system, unless they try to force theirs on me.
I have no idea over the fate of my wife: I know what I hope, but calling me smart arsed for doing what I've always done (find the silver lining of any trauma, mostly though comedy) did not deserve your post

I don't get aggressive with people grieving the loss of the love of their life.
I'm NOT getting aggressive, that is how YOU see the words on a screen & YOUR Brain makes a connection.
You should know me better than that by now, I've not tried to get any EXIF Data from anything you have posted.
but calling me smart arsed for doing what I've always done (find the silver lining of any trauma, mostly though comedy) did not deserve your post
I mistook your tone, JUST THE SAME as you have mistook mine ;)

Were you raised Catholic or Protestant? I think I get the way you view "Death" being Irish, it's how I used to view it also till I saw the bigger picture.

. I go on provable scientific studies.
And that right there is where you are going wrong Sir.

When "Science" can tell me what Dark-matter is I will listen to the guys in White Coats ;)

"In simple terms, Schrödinger stated that if you place a cat and something that could kill the cat (a radioactive atom) in a box and sealed it, you would not know if the cat was dead or alive until you opened the box, so that until the box was opened, the cat was (in a sense) both "dead and alive".
giphy.gif

When "Science" can tell me what Dark-matter is I will listen to the guys in White Coats ;)

"In simple terms, Schrödinger stated that if you place a cat and something that could kill the cat (a radioactive atom) in a box and sealed it, you would not know if the cat was dead or alive until you opened the box, so that until the box was opened, the cat was (in a sense) both "dead and alive".
giphy.gif
It's just an analogy regarding quantum mechanics, that the act of observation alters results.
Checkmate my arse

Checkmate my arse
;):ROFLMAO:

I assume you have smoked N,N-DMT? If so try to tell me that isn't real.

MXE (Pre-banned may I add Sir, it had just hit the market) & 4-MeO-PCP taught me Men in white coats know NOTHING.
I like the way you avoided my Dark-matter comment btw ;)

giphy.gif
Call me a pedant - but Schrodinger's analogy did not include anything more than a cat, a box and an observer - no weapons were used. See also slits, waves and particles ...the quantum world sure is weird.

Who said it was funny?

F&B put a laughing face after he told you where he'd been. Then told himself "not funny really".

I think it's called 'self deprecating humour'.

He wasn't getting at you ZB, so no need for attitude.

(And no need for religious shite) ;)

Chill...

Last edited:
Call me a pedant - but Schrodinger's analogy did not include anything more than a cat, a box and an observer - no weapons were used. See also slits, waves and particles ...the quantum world sure is weird.

You're a pedant sir!

But an incorrect pedant. ;)

Schrodinger's thought experiment did indeed involve a radioactive source and a vial of poison:

Personally, I think it was a shit analogy for quantum superposition....

F&B put a laughing face after he told you where he'd been. Then told himself "not funny really".

I think it's called 'self deprecating humour'.

He wasn't getting at you ZB, so no need for attitude.

(And no need for religious shite) ;)

Chill...
He’s a twat. Would get smashed to bits rapid carry on like thst