• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's been a while... does anyone remember me?

Pffft.

Who are you? Some Wing Chun expert?
I suggest less freebase MDPV & more Silence from you.
No mate just a guy that wouldn’t tolerate u in real life. The guy in about his mental health suffering after losing his wife snd u talk to him like thst.
U Pussy been on internet too much

No mate just a guy that wouldn’t tolerate u in real life. The guy in about his mental health suffering after losing his wife snd u talk to him like thst.
U Pussy been on internet too much
You should have been a blowjob, to think you were the best Sperm out of the whole lot really doesn't say much for Humanity.

Ha, you should have seen the post I deleted... 😀
I love the way some BL "Staff" let people who wouldn't know 4-HO-MET from 2C-T-7 get away with so much.
SoSo78 is near equal to Pete556 / Ganjcat, I am used to dealing with people with this logic (Note the use of the small "l" when I typed logic btw)

Tbh I can't remember them all now. It’s just a jumble of letters and numbers. I think a lot of different 2Cs.

We we're part of the Operation Web Tryp / Ismene raids of 2004 though. Buying 2C-I from the US. FaB was nicked the same day as us.

The only one I'd take now is 4FA which is a cross between md and speed 🤩

Operation web tryp....that's one I haven't heard in a while.

I was in high school when I was buying AMT and 5-MeO-DMT from the "pondman" -- one of the guys busted.

He designed ponds in the Las Vegas area and had a website where on the side he was selling research chemicals (pondman.nu i believe, the had a dark black background?). But back then even AMT was unscheduled. Didn't stop the DEA I guess.

It’s amazing to me how much history this site has. I’ve been here for over a decade and I feel like I haven’t even seen a fraction of it sometimes