• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this enough meth to overdose? Nooby Questions About Meth I can't seem to have answered online yet

83tWlci.jpg
Yes you can post pics of your stuff.

And I hate to ask but...
Is that a little scrap of paper?
🤫😂

Yes you can post pics of your stuff.

And I hate to ask but...
Is that a little scrap of paper?
🤫😂

YES I DIDNT KNOW IF I COULD POST AN ACTUAL PIC OR NOT
I hadn’t been an active viewer of BL since I was like 12 bruh give me a break 😭
I didn’t wanna catch a mod slap for breaking a rule by accident.

Then yea, two of those wouldn’t make me worried about an experienced guy.
But a new guy still coming ~10 hours from a 130mg dosage, he’s probably thwacked

I’ve got a small hunch he could have just tweaked panicked and called them on himself maybe.
That’s still better than any real trouble

Thr

The additional 100mg Possibly x2 with the drinks he is at risk. He was already way over the limit suggested at 50mg, bumped another 30mg right away. 100mg more... and thats just what we know about?

200mg can OD a grown man who isnt tolerant.

I dont go over 2-3 points a day these days (Ive been at higher levels then that but not now) and Im a chronic addict. Fuck man...
Did I take that much? I got to review my messages and posts to read what I said and I tried to inform everyone on my exact dosage to be safe but yes I think I am naive and a noobie lol. I only remember taking two 50mg lines but I might have taken a tiny bit more hours later. The alcohol /meth mix was the worst thing I've ever done and the hangover was worse than I've ever had and I've never really had hangovers from booze or meth.
Ultimately I dont reccomend a meth/alcohol mix to any new meth user especially when taking maybe 80mg or more, the drunk will feel nice but the crash isnt worth it and you're likely still experiencing a shitty afterlife of meth afterwards.
I began feeling tingly numbness in the left side of my body but mostly my arm and head, but also a bit of my chest. **note that this could only be a side effect for me as my family is known to have heart problems but I've never been diagnosed with anything **The heart palpitations weren't fun at all but as said could possibly be a normal effect of methamphetamine but I assume arent healthy for your heart with long term use.
I was also close to puking and had minor stomach pain or sickness which has lasted until now and seems to only be treated by drinking lots of water and maintaining good breathing and posture which also helped with the heart palpitations.
And of course, no further meth use or drinking helped me feel better which I read some will do to deal with the dreadful negative effects from the hangover and comedown which seems really stupid and I imagine will make things a lot worse, especially after the high/drunk.
I wish to fuck he would answer man, goddammit.
Thank you for looking out for me as there arent many other resources online that can help with information and tips about overdose.
I tried an online chat with a doctor with the keyword overdose, had a real chat with a nurse that eventually redirecte the web page to a doctor you could only talk to if you paid money.
That was disgusting.
I guess for people afraid of overdosings best chance IS to call the ER even if you really dont want to, but I was one of those people really not wanting to call them and being open about my drug use, at least to the government lol.
P.s. I bet you're an experienced user enough without one, but I personally like to have a scale especially considering you can overdose on only 200mg of meth. 200mg does not look like a lot and people used to shitty coke (40% pure) or people who snort pills might think meth is the same when in reality, a meth line the size of 10mg of suboxone, or 300mg of wellbutrin, which are two very different doses, can look exactly the same as 200mg of methamphetamine even when its crushed up well.

Last edited:
Did I take that much? I got to review my messages and posts to read what I said and I tried to inform everyone on my exact dosage to be safe but yes I think I am naive and a noobie lol. I only remember taking two 50mg lines but I might have taken a tiny bit more hours later. The alcohol /meth mix was the worst thing I've ever done and the hangover was worse than I've ever had and I've never really had hangovers from booze or meth.
Ultimately I dont reccomend a meth/alcohol mix to any new meth user especially when taking maybe 80mg or more, the drunk will feel nice but the crash isnt worth it and you're likely still experiencing a shitty afterlife of meth afterwards.
I began feeling tingly numbness in the left side of my body but mostly my arm and head, but also a bit of my chest. The heart palpitations weren't fun at all but as said could possibly be a normal effect of methamphetamine but I assume arent healthy for your heart with long term use.
I was also close to puking and had minor stomach pain or sickness which has lasted until now and seems to only be treated by drinking lots of water and maintaining good breathing and posture which also helped with the heart palpitations.
And of course, no further meth use or drinking helped me feel better which I read some will do to deal with the dreadful negative effects from the hangover and comedown which seems really stupid and I imagine will make things a lot worse, especially after the high/drunk.

Thank you for looking out for me as there arent many other resources online that can help with information and tips about overdose.
I tried an online chat with a doctor with the keyword overdose, had a real chat with a nurse that eventually redirecte the web page to a doctor you could only talk to if you paid money.
That was disgusting.
I guess for people afraid of overdosings best chance IS to call the ER even if you really dont want to, but I was one of those people really not wanting to call them and being open about my drug use, at least to the government lol.
P.s. I bet you're an experienced user enough without one, but I personally like to have a scale especially considering you can overdose on only 200mg of meth. 200mg does not look like a lot and people used to shitty coke (40% pure) or people who snort pills might think meth is the same when in reality, a meth line the size of 10mg of suboxone, or 300mg of wellbutrin, which are two very different doses, can look exactly the same as 200mg of methamphetamine even when its crushed up well.
My messages are always open, & just remember the lesson learned here.
All we can do is be safer in the future, because meth ain’t worth dying over brobro.
Shoot me a pm if ya need any help

Also, does anyone know if meth tastes a bit salty?

It tastes salty because Amphetamine is salt.. Amphetamine salts. I personally I crush it up put it in a capsule take orally lasts longer hits stronger just no rush but the euphoria is omfg, ( the ecstasy i had as a kid was obviously Meth, now that I think about it.)

It tastes salty because Amphetamine is salt.. Amphetamine salts. I personally I crush it up put it in a capsule take orally lasts longer hits stronger just no rush but the euphoria is omfg, ( the ecstasy i had as a kid was obviously Meth, now that I think about it.)
Methamphetamine should NEVER taste "salty" in the traditional sense, even though it is technically a salt.
"Bitter" or "tannic" would be a better description.

Methamphetamine should NEVER taste "salty" in the traditional sense, even though it is technically a salt.
NO i know, but i am just stating facts, it is a highly chemically salt taste lmfao

Sry for not reading the last pages, but that might, depending on purity def enough to overdose twice. Take care ya all.

Sry for not reading the last pages, but that might, depending on purity def enough to overdose twice. Take care ya all.
Yea I am a daily stimulant user, and anything more than 150mg-175mg orally in a 24 hour period for me is uncomfortable, to put it mildly. Let alone 100mg in a dose. Anything more than 50mg for a single oral dose is not fun, and the sweet spot tends to be around 30-50mg for an initial wake up dose, and 20-25mg for redosing throughout the day, every 4-6 hours or so. This compares, anecdotally, to an equivalency to about 240mg of d-amph in a 24 hour period for me. I am prescribed 100mg of Vyvanse + 20mg of dexedrine a day, for about 6 years now. Use it functionally, not to get high (although that doesn't mean I don get high, that just isn't the point), but anything beyond the doses I mentioned above don't get me high, they just get me over amped. I am always shocked when I read threads of people talking about using 100mg or more in a single dose, and using 3.5gs or more over the course of a few days. Anyways, I am glad that dude is ok, but be aware that vasospasm can cause fatal cardiac arrest or arrhythmias in even healthy young people using high dose meth, let alone whatever RC it may be cut with. And their onset is unpredictable. So I would say the short answer is yes, I would say its likely that 200mg of pure meth, although as you state it is unlikely it is pure, would be enough to overdose, probably not fatal, but I don't think it would be a fun experience. Clonidine can be helpful, and nitroglycerine tabs if you can manage to get it. Aspirin is about blood clotting, I don't think it helps much re: mitigating vascular stuff and excessive adrenergic stimulation that can arise with stimulant use.

Last edited:
It depends on your tolerance etc. I've been using for 7 years I think now. My first big night out on it I overdosed. Ended up in severe psychosis, hallucinations for a week and ended up in the emergency room.
I had gotten so dehydrated that I'm lucky it wasn't worse.
If you can, eat something while you're using, even if it's just soup.
Stay hydrated too.

Usbinma.jpg

Tried my best to show you how big the lines are by putting stuff nearby but in the picture it looks enlarged. It's actually a really small and skinny nail. Tiny bit over an inch long. And the black things a pen. I'm gonna post below a question I asked on another forum.
I don't have a scale.

So I can't find it by the search bar for some reason, feels like I'm the only one to ever ask. I can't find anything on Google not even any forums so I had to create an account.
I'm a new meth user and have done it before without getting high but got really high yesterday. I actually got too high and thought I was overdosing.
My face and arms started being tingly and numb-ish? Not only that but I had chest/heart discomfort, couldn't really feel to see if my heartbeat was fast but I think it was. The weirdest thing was when I was walking, felt like my body was super light.
I was afraid I was overdosing, and started getting a little tiny bit of head nausea or dizziness, but not enough to be very concerned.
I was so high that I was asking all my drug friends on Facebook if they thought I was overdosing.
Someone told me they took 3 GRAMS before and didn't overdose! Three grams?
I heard before that it's hard to overdose on meth and taking something like a gram will just make you black out and not remember what happened to you for like a day or a few.
Someone else told me that taking a full point of meth would make u very high and close to blacking out.
I was afraid of taking a point of meth so I took less and didn't get high, but I didn't realize that dealers where I live don't even sell close to a full point after I googled 100MG of powder and saw how bigger it look compared to the points I got.
But I took only took three two inch lines of meth and I got so high, I was afraid I was going to overdose.
Note: the peak of the high with the tingly in arms and head, and dizzyness and heart/chest discomfort lasted for a solid few hours, it was the highest I've ever been. Around the second hour I started getting heart palpitations. Are those a sign of overdose? Also I wasn't totally aware of time, it was 3PM when I took it then suddenly it was 12AM at night, but I was pretty conscious most of the time and aware, but sometimes time just flies I guess even when sober.
taking large amounts of drugs is inadvisable because you cant verify the purity and if you are used to taking shit tear meth then when your dealer gets good shit then you could OD on tiny amounts.

Amphetamine is a "salt" in the sense that it is a freebase alkaloid bonded with an acid to form a salt. That is the definition of a drug salt. It doesn't mean it bears any resemblance to sodium chloride, which is the salt we eat. It doesn't have salt in it, it IS a salt by definition which is not the same thing, and it shouldn't taste salty, most alkaloid salts just taste very bitter.

Methamphetamine unbonded is a freebase, which is possible for all alkaloids when they are not bonded to an acid molecule. But phenethylamine freebases (meth and all amphetamines are phenethylamines) are caustic volatile oils, so you will only ever find them in salt form, which turns them into stable solids that form crystals. There are many possible salt forms, it's pretty much always found as methamphetamine hydrochloride (bonded to a molecule of hydrochloric acid), but it's possible to create any number of them, like methamphetamine citrate, methamphetamine acetate, and methamphetamine sulphate. And many others. The only difference between these is their potency by weight. The reason their potency differs is because the molecular weights of the various acids are different. Other than that they're all the same thing, in terms of effects.

Man, I'm glad I found this thread right now. Made me feel a little better about my current situation. Around 3 PM, I took what I thought was my sleeping pill (I work third shift) only to realize a few minutes later that I couldn't find my gel capsule I keep my ice in 😬 I immediately started making myself throw up as much as I possibly could. I MAYBE got just a little out, but the gel capsule had already dissolved at that point so I doubt it. I don't have a scale right now (Got one coming in the mail tomorrow), but based off the size of the cap and how much broken up ice was in it, I'd say it was definitely close to around 150mg which, if I'm being honest, is what I'm telling myself it was because that sounds slightly better to me at the moment than what it probably actually was (definitely closer to at least 180mg). I stopped drinking my beer immediately and switched to water, haven't touched a cig since this started, got me some food and holed myself up in my bedroom with the AC on because I felt like I was definitely getting close to hyperthermia. I've just been doing breathing exercises and relaxing to keep myself calm. Also had a little bit of sub on me and did that which seemed to help with my blood pressure and arrhythmia ( Don't know if it actually did something or if I just convinced myself it did, but I'm glad I had it). At this point, everything has pretty much calmed down and I'm just waiting for the rest of it to subside so I can take my sleeping pills and hopefully catch some rest. Luckily, I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow and I don't have any obligations or plans. Just gonna veg out and recover. I feel lucky that it didn't get worse because about an hour after taking it shit, I definitely thought I might have to call 911 because I was feeling like I was pretty close to either getting hyperthermia, a heart attack, hypertensive crisis or even a stroke. I naturally have slightly higher than normal blood pressure (nothing crazy high, but still above normal) so these things can definitely be possible for me on a dose that stupidly high. Mix that in with my anxiety and boy I tell ya.... Not fun times lol. I've been using pretty much every day for the past month or so and maybe having somewhat of tolerance built up is what prevented me from having a full blown emergency situation on my hands. The thing is, though, I don't even do anywhere close to that amount within even like two or three days. I do like a smallish line a little after I wake up, another about halfway through the day and then one more about 5 or 6 hours before I lay down which probably totals to about 30mg at most give or take daily. I take multivitamins and vitamin B12 everyday. I eat a good bit of food everyday and I try my best to stay pretty well hydrated up (I basically only drink water, Gatorade Zero and the occasional Body Armour) until near the end of my day where I'll sip on maybe a beer for a couple hours or longer. I try not to drink too much too fast because it makes my vasoconstriction worse if I do and that's no fun either. I've got some more vitamins and supplements I've researched (it's actually from an old thread on this site funny enough) coming tomorrow as well and I'm hoping they help me get my body and brain at least a little more sorted out so I don't have to worry quite as much in these events (I say that like this hasn't scared the shit out of me and I'm pretty much done after this goes away). I'm actually surprised I didn't go into some mild psychosis for a bit. Most that happened was a couple random noises here and there and that only happened for maybe 15 minutes. I'm mostly just hoping I haven't completely fucked my dopamine and/or serotonin permanently with that stupid accident. A little damage is probably to be expected, but as long as it's manageable, I'm okay with that and feel lucky. Hell, I DO feel lucky that I didn't have to go to the ER for an OD and that I didn't just straight up die. That experience has definitely made my decision final to put that shit down again and hopefully for good this time. As I'm sure some of you know, addiction is a tricky little shit that's always around even when you're not using. I was clean for about 4 years and before that I did ice about two or three days out of the week for maybe 3 - 4 months. It's stupid because I only got back into it because someone at work offered it to me and I was tired of feeling like I never got to see my fiancee or really do any of my hobbies like practice playing guitar/learning how to record my own music since I work third shift. How she hasn't figured it out that I have been doing it again is beyond me and I hate that I have this secret from her right now. It has been nice getting to spend more time with her and feeling extra lively when I am, but I need to put it down before I end up in the ER, jail or even six feet under. That nice little dopamine rush ain't worth any of that like I felt like it was when I got back into this shit again. Probably gonna look for a new job, too, because I don't know if I'll be able to stop doing it knowing I can easily get it from my co-worker (it's really good and really cheap which makes it extra hard to decline). My advice to anyone who has successfully quit that or any highly addictive drug, just stay that way. I told myself I wouldn't get addicted again and I actually did have it under control for a bit, but sure enough I just kept adding on to the days in which I would take it and BAM. I'm not only back where I was a few years ago, I'm actually deeper into it this time depending on how you look at it. I do way less per day than I used to, but I never used to do it every single day (just snorting about maybe 30mg a day at most as opposed to hot railing and smoking at least 250 - 300mg or more within 3 - 4 days each week). I used to eat it every now and then back in the day, too, but I would only eat maybe 75mg at once or less and I always had Klonopin around to help lower my blood pressure and take the edge off. I've never eaten as much as I did earlier today before and I would never have done that much at once by choice. I still can't believe I did that and that somehow I'm actually comfortable and tired now. My body is definitely feeling that shit on top of the fact that I had just worked a 12 hr shift the night before 😵 I'm not even depressed right now which is very surprising, but I'm sure that will be waiting for me when I open my eyes in the morning. Anyway, if you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed this little fucked up cautionary tale from my life today and hopefully you took something away from this that maybe you can apply to yourself and what NOT TO DO lol. Always double check your pills before you swallow them, never convince yourself to "just keep doing a little more", realize you're worth more than an admittedly fun at times but ultimately scary and even a possibly life destroying stim, eat well, stay hydrated, sleep well, remember that sex is awesome even without that insanely amazing feeling boost that ice gives it 🥴, love your loved ones and most importantly, love yourself. If you do choose to do or stay on ice and/or any other drug, just be mindful of your health and try not to sink too low. I'm not proud to admit it, but I've stolen from friends and family in the past that shit stays with you long after you've been forgiven and that's if you're lucky. Thank you for sharing your experiences on this wonderful site and allowing me to share mine back. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lay down and hopefully slip into a 12 hour coma 😅🤣

I repeat, do not use meth like you would cocaine. When I was new to meth I did a whole gram in about 3-4 hours and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. Meth is an extremely potent CNS stimulant and it you over do it, it is not fun at all and could also result in death. Also, hello fellow Canadian. Stay safe!

Yeah 1 gram of meth is literally a death sentence for some! I mean I only accidentally ate ~180mg earlier like I stated in the insanely long rant above your comment here and I felt like I was pretty close to needing medical attention. I'm sure a whole g within a few hours could do me in or at least get me hospitalized. I will say, though, that coke was the first stim to ever make me feel like I was gonna have a heart attack almost immediately after doing a good bit of it at once and that feeling did not subside for around 5 hours. It was also the strongest coke I've ever done in my life so that played a part in it, as well. Meth didn't really ever make me feel like it was effecting my body (cardiovascular system in particular) until much later in life when the stuff that was around went from being purely shake and bake anhydrous dope to straight up p2p crystal. I sometimes miss the old shit because of that reason, but I'm glad it's not around because I might have a harder time quitting if that kind of high that felt like it was less detrimental to my health (which it really wasn't any better for me) was still around. I can't say for sure that it's what caused it to start making the arrhythmia and vasoconstriction noticeable, though. I'm sure some other factors came into play like the fact that I was older at that point and had more years of on again/off again poly-subtance abuse wearing my body and mind down. All that being said, meth is still definitely the stronger CNS stim and it releases something like 3x more dopamine than coke does. Coke is also only a dopamine reuptake inhibitor whereas meth is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor that also increases the release of dopamine in your brain. It's methyl property allows it to cross the blood-brain barrier much faster than coke or regular amphetamines so you feel the effects almost immediately depending on ROA. Shit is no joke and if someone is gonna do it, please just do the smallest amount possible to get high or even just enough to boost your energy for a while if that's what your after. Everyone is different because of their own personal brain chemistry, but most of the time you only need maybe 5 - 10mg to achieve that result. Best to just stay away and keep the curiosity to nothing more than that, though. It will fuck your life up QUICK if you let it and, believe me, you might not even realize you're letting it until it's too late and the struggle becomes that much harder.