• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this enough meth to overdose? Nooby Questions About Meth I can't seem to have answered online yet

Ethers2

Bluelighter
Usbinma.jpg

Tried my best to show you how big the lines are by putting stuff nearby but in the picture it looks enlarged. It's actually a really small and skinny nail. Tiny bit over an inch long. And the black things a pen. I'm gonna post below a question I asked on another forum.
I don't have a scale.

So I can't find it by the search bar for some reason, feels like I'm the only one to ever ask. I can't find anything on Google not even any forums so I had to create an account.
I'm a new meth user and have done it before without getting high but got really high yesterday. I actually got too high and thought I was overdosing.
My face and arms started being tingly and numb-ish? Not only that but I had chest/heart discomfort, couldn't really feel to see if my heartbeat was fast but I think it was. The weirdest thing was when I was walking, felt like my body was super light.
I was afraid I was overdosing, and started getting a little tiny bit of head nausea or dizziness, but not enough to be very concerned.
I was so high that I was asking all my drug friends on Facebook if they thought I was overdosing.
Someone told me they took 3 GRAMS before and didn't overdose! Three grams?
I heard before that it's hard to overdose on meth and taking something like a gram will just make you black out and not remember what happened to you for like a day or a few.
Someone else told me that taking a full point of meth would make u very high and close to blacking out.
I was afraid of taking a point of meth so I took less and didn't get high, but I didn't realize that dealers where I live don't even sell close to a full point after I googled 100MG of powder and saw how bigger it look compared to the points I got.
But I took only took three two inch lines of meth and I got so high, I was afraid I was going to overdose.
Note: the peak of the high with the tingly in arms and head, and dizzyness and heart/chest discomfort lasted for a solid few hours, it was the highest I've ever been. Around the second hour I started getting heart palpitations. Are those a sign of overdose? Also I wasn't totally aware of time, it was 3PM when I took it then suddenly it was 12AM at night, but I was pretty conscious most of the time and aware, but sometimes time just flies I guess even when sober.

Last edited:
Shit. I just removed the image. I didnt know it wasn't allowed I should have read the rules but I thought they'd show me right when I sign up if they had any. Thought it'd be okay because they even show pictures of meth on google images.
I was just tagging two mods who are better qualified to help you. I am not experienced with meth so I can’t help you but someone will come along soon.

I was just tagging two mods who are better qualified to help you. I am not experienced with meth so I can’t help you but someone will come along soon.
Oh! okay! Thank you. I readded the image.
Edit: please move this to another category if I'm in the wrong one.

Last edited:
200mg of pure methamphetamine is enough to overdose a grown man. I doubt you have pure, but I doubt that you want to take a risk either. Those lines are WAY too big! I'm a chronic addict and I barely do more than one of those, smoked, in a day.

Take one of those. Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thirds across. Yes, Im suggesting that amount can be 18 bumps. You'll only need one or two, tops. Do NOT take second for at least a half hour! Gauge it out!

Meth is extremely potent. Be careful. And remember that when you're high, you're high. There's not much reward and a LOT of risk in trying to chase the initial rush. You will NOT feel that again until you've come down and slept too!

Eat, drink water. Stay clean, like clean body. You will probably get sweaty and need a shower. It does have an odor on the body that's a little gross and unmistakeable. Stay safe and have fun.

200mg of pure methamphetamine is enough to overdose a grown man. I doubt you have pure, but I doubt that you want to take a risk either. Those lines are WAY too big! I'm a chronic addict and I barely do more than one of those, smoked, in a day.

Take one of those. Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thirds across. Yes, Im suggesting that amount can be 18 bumps. You'll only need one or two, tops. Do NOT take second for at least a half hour! Gauge it out!

Meth is extremely potent. Be careful. And remember that when you're high, you're high. There's not much reward and a LOT of risk in trying to chase the initial rush. You will NOT feel that again until you've come down and slept too!

Eat, drink water. Stay clean, like clean body. You will probably get sweaty and need a shower. It does have an odor on the body that's a little gross and unmistakeable. Stay safe and have fun.
Thank you so much. I must have taken less than that last night, but I was still really high. The problem with me is, I like taking things to feel the full effect, kind of like how I am with alcohol and I was like that with cocaine always chasing the euphoria. But I want to be careful, I've always been worried about overdosing on drugs especially when I know nobody knows the potency of a certain drug.
Also, does anyone know if meth tastes a bit salty? Because mine was. I will listen to the 18 bump thing, but one question, how long does it usually take to kick in? the peak of my high last night took at least half an hour and I was surprised by it. My nose was really runny so I feel like not all of it was absorbed and some of it went to my throat and I swalloed it so it took longer to kick in.

Thank you so much. I must have taken less than that last night, but I was still really high. The problem with me is, I like taking things to feel the full effect, kind of like how I am with alcohol and I was like that with cocaine always chasing the euphoria. But I want to be careful, I've always been worried about overdosing on drugs especially when I know nobody knows the potency of a certain drug.
Also, does anyone know if meth tastes a bit salty? Because mine was. I will listen to the 18 bump thing, but one question, how long does it usually take to kick in? the peak of my high last night took at least half an hour and I was surprised by it. My nose was really runny so I feel like not all of it was absorbed and some of it went to my throat and I swalloed it so it took longer to kick in.
The half hour thing was exactly why I told you to wait that long. Meth is extremely powerful, but there is a subtlety to how it feels kicking in too. Especially insuffiated and then even moreso eating it. You've picked the second slowest ROA to hit you.

You will just realize you're higher than a kite after awhile when the gears have gone full swing in your mind, your pulse is fast, you're a little on edge, feel that energy. It's tempting to chase for more but I encourage you not to. A slower roll with this stuff is necessary, because it is so long lasting and powerful as well. It's better to be safe than sorry.. Or in a panic because you're TOO high!

Chop it up as finely as possible, and when you're snorting it, snort it slowly and easily through a short cut of a straw. Or something similar. That will help you get full coverage of the mucous membrane in your nose / sinuses, and you won't be as gummed up as you described before. Less is really more with meth.

Well if it made you feel uncomfortable because it was too much... then you over-dosed right?

If by overdose you mean that the drug kills you, well apparently it didn't since you posted here :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Take it easy with the dosages next time, you can always take more if you don't feel it strongly enough.

I'm still wondering if what I had was close to an overdose. Tingly face and arms, chest discomfort...anyone feel that before?

The half hour thing was exactly why I told you to wait that long. Meth is extremely powerful, but there is a subtlety to how it feels kicking in too. Especially insuffiated and then even moreso eating it. You've picked the second slowest ROA to hit you.

You will just realize you're higher than a kite after awhile when the gears have gone full swing in your mind, your pulse is fast, you're a little on edge, feel that energy. It's tempting to chase for more but I encourage you not to. A slower roll with this stuff is necessary, because it is so long lasting and powerful as well. It's better to be safe than sorry.. Or in a panic because you're TOO high!

Chop it up as finely as possible, and when you're snorting it, snort it slowly and easily through a short cut of a straw. Or something similar. That will help you get full coverage of the mucous membrane in your nose / sinuses, and you won't be as gummed up as you described before. Less is really more with meth.
I realized that this picture makes it look way smaller, like it actually is, and the original picture made it look really big. You sure its still a lot?
J0Zz2EV.jpg

Shave some off that bump at the bottom and start with that. METH is extremely powerful.
Would I have a tolerance from being really high last night and have to take a bit? Also, my meth is a bit salty, and it doesn't burn that bad but maybe my nose is just already fucked up and doesn't feel the burn as much.

After a while, I start to not feel or notice the burn. Just don’t try to chase the high from lag night. You’ll probably be disappointed.

Would I have a tolerance from being really high last night and have to take a bit? Also, my meth is a bit salty, and it doesn't burn that bad but maybe my nose is just already fucked up and doesn't feel the burn as much.
Your meth might be cut with some rock salt man. People do that sometimes. It shouldnt be salty. Meth has a really bitter chemical kind of flavor to it that's gross really.

I don't think you would really have built a tolerance in one day so much are you've just depleted yourself, like a hangover of sorts. Meth can leave a really bad feeling the next day. It hits similar receptors to cocaine in your brain, but about 10x harder.

Your stuff might be bunk. How are you feeling now?

Your meth might be cut with some rock salt man. People do that sometimes. It shouldnt be salty. Meth has a really bitter chemical kind of flavor to it that's gross really.

I don't think you would really have built a tolerance in one day so much are you've just depleted yourself, like a hangover of sorts. Meth can leave a really bad feeling the next day. It hits similar receptors to cocaine in your brain, but about 10x harder.

Your stuff might be bunk. How are you feeling now?
I feel normal, heart feels different. Does rock salt get you high? like the high I explained? Because I was really high last night.

Usbinma.jpg

Tried my best to show you how big the lines are by putting stuff nearby but in the picture it looks enlarged. It's actually a really small and skinny nail. Tiny bit over an inch long. And the black things a pen. I'm gonna post below a question I asked on another forum.
I don't have a scale.

So I can't find it by the search bar for some reason, feels like I'm the only one to ever ask. I can't find anything on Google not even any forums so I had to create an account.
I'm a new meth user and have done it before without getting high but got really high yesterday. I actually got too high and thought I was overdosing.
My face and arms started being tingly and numb-ish? Not only that but I had chest/heart discomfort, couldn't really feel to see if my heartbeat was fast but I think it was. The weirdest thing was when I was walking, felt like my body was super light.
I was afraid I was overdosing, and started getting a little tiny bit of head nausea or dizziness, but not enough to be very concerned.
I was so high that I was asking all my drug friends on Facebook if they thought I was overdosing.
Someone told me they took 3 GRAMS before and didn't overdose! Three grams?
I heard before that it's hard to overdose on meth and taking something like a gram will just make you black out and not remember what happened to you for like a day or a few.
Someone else told me that taking a full point of meth would make u very high and close to blacking out.
I was afraid of taking a point of meth so I took less and didn't get high, but I didn't realize that dealers where I live don't even sell close to a full point after I googled 100MG of powder and saw how bigger it look compared to the points I got.
But I took only took three two inch lines of meth and I got so high, I was afraid I was going to overdose.
Note: the peak of the high with the tingly in arms and head, and dizzyness and heart/chest discomfort lasted for a solid few hours, it was the highest I've ever been. Around the second hour I started getting heart palpitations. Are those a sign of overdose? Also I wasn't totally aware of time, it was 3PM when I took it then suddenly it was 12AM at night, but I was pretty conscious most of the time and aware, but sometimes time just flies I guess even when sober.
When I inject I use about 1 those lines per shot, and will re dose every 4-6 hours. That shouldn't kill you if you've used it before, but please don't snort it unless you hit rail that's a waste of good dope. Bioavailability wise you get more from eating it than snorting it. Buy a pipe or glass tube and smoke it it's way cooler. I smoke it with dad and his friends sometimes rail it but in my own I mainline unless I'm out if clean rigs

OP. If you are going to continue with meth buy yourself a milligram scale from Amazon or a head shop for $20. Ideally one that measures to 1/100 of an gram. Eyeballing amounts is for amateurs and idiots. The difference between a 50, 100 and 150 mg shard can be difficult to tell due to irregular shapes and different densities.

As a beginner you should be looking at an initial dose of 50 mg of quality meth (95 % pure) which will blast you and keep you awake for 24 hours without overamping you. If 50 mg is not enough after 1 hour then you could possibly take another 50. If you need more than 100 mg it’s bunk stuff.

There are lots of ways to take meth, but snorting is painful and damaging. You’ll get the longest high from swallowing. But it is caustic and tastes revolting so put your 50 mg in a gel cap. Take 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in water first, then swallow your gel cap. remember it takes up to an hour to come up so be patient before you think about redosing.

Also it would be a good idea to learn how to use a reagent test to identify real meth and learn to acetone wash your meth to purify it.