• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this enough meth to overdose? Nooby Questions About Meth I can't seem to have answered online yet

The issue was he didn't take the cover off. I dealt with it privately. I made the same mistake the first time.

@YourxGod Thank you for helping out. He's really new to this and in a tough spot. I've been doing some back and forth but can't always be available. Help me keep an eye on him eh?
Yea, I’m capable of that much, I just wish he’d get back to a message or something so I’m not worrying.

I don’t know if he meant 2 shots, each with 100mg’s of Meth, or 2 shots with a total of 100mg’s of Meth.
I also don’t weight my dope before doing it, so Im not entirely sure how much 100mg’s of it is in comparison to how much I do.
I know dope is pretty hard to OD on in sporadic use, but I also don’t know how excited he is irl, how much activity he’s been doing, or how hot it is.
Any combination of those 3 could spell a heat stroke, though he did sound open to calling e-services. So maybe he did that, and is just AFK, or he’s tweaked out on some random task, or he crashed and is asleep.
Any of those 3-4 I’d be happy with.

Dude when you come back to the thread. Remember all my advice on how powerful this stuff is? Please respect the info and your drugs next time. This is NOT a good one to be on! @Ethers2

I'll feel like fucking shit if you died on my watch.

This kid had a decent size bag and now I've read he wanted the full experience despite ALL advice to the contrary.. and he hasn't logged on for hours.. i missed a fucking message a few hours ago that said "help". I got a PM and responded but he was logged out 20 minutes before my response and hasnt been on since..

fucking christ

I don’t know if he meant 2 shots, each with 100mg’s of Meth, or 2 shots with a total of 100mg’s of Meth.
I also don’t weight my dope before doing it, so Im not entirely sure how much 100mg’s of it is in comparison to how much I do.
I know dope is pretty hard to OD on in sporadic use, but I also don’t know how excited he is irl, how much activity he’s been doing, or how hot it is.
Any combination of those 3 could spell a heat stroke, though he did sound open to calling e-services. So maybe he did that, and is just AFK, or he’s tweaked out on some random task, or he crashed and is asleep.
Any of those 3-4 I’d be happy with.
Yeah I'm a little shaken up. He's a good guy man. Naive, but really good. Keep fingers crossed and maybe a fucking prayer please. I cant believe I MISSED that! 😩

Dude when you come back to the thread. Remember all my advice on how powerful this stuff is? Please respect the info and your drugs next time. This is NOT a good one to be on! @Ethers2

I'll feel like fucking shit if you died on my watch.

This kid had a decent size bag and now I've read he wanted the full experience despite ALL asvice to the contrary.. and he hasn't logged on for hours.. i missed a fucking message a few hours ago that said "help". I got a PM and responded but he was logged out 20 minutes before my response and hasnt been on since..

fucking christ
The help was a heart palpitation pain, and to not be too dark/negative Heart pains on dope aren't too worrisome all the time.

What I’m worried about is that his believing it was bad, getting excited, and probably delving into Web MD internet research which will turn a broken foot into cancer scared/excited him so much he overhyped himself.

I really don’t think/and I hope he’s not off hurt, I believe he’s okay, but you just never know. Again, I do not know how much 200mg’s of dope is, so unless I knew, I really couldn’t tell if he’s in trouble or not as a rookie.

Thr
The help was a heart palpitation pain, and to not be too dark/negative Heart pains on dope aren't too worrisome all the time.

What I’m worried about is that his believing it was bad, getting excited, and probably delving into Web MD internet research which will turn a broken foot into cancer scared/excited him so much he overhyped himself.

I really don’t think/and I hope he’s not off hurt, I believe he’s okay, but you just never know. Again, I do not know how much 200mg’s of dope is, so unless I knew, I really couldn’t tell if he’s in trouble or not as a rookie.
The additional 100mg Possibly x2 with the drinks he is at risk. He was already way over the limit suggested at 50mg, bumped another 30mg right away. 100mg more... and thats just what we know about?

200mg can OD a grown man who isnt tolerant.

I dont go over 2-3 points a day these days (Ive been at higher levels then that but not now) and Im a chronic addict. Fuck man...

Thr

The additional 100mg Possibly x2 with the drinks he is at risk. He was already way over the limit suggested at 50mg, bumped another 30mg right away. 100mg more... and thats just what we know about?

200mg can OD a grown man who isnt tolerant.

I dont go over 2-3 points a day these days (Ive been at higher levels then that but not now) and Im a chronic addict. Fuck man...
What would 100mg be in rock size??
I wish I had a fuckin scale, ima take a pic of a random object about the size of my big pulls & you tell me if it’s 100mg or not

83tWlci.jpg

if you found that in the carpet then it is a nice catch!
Yea, I didn’t want to like post a pic of a shard I’d do, but I know I’m not on that “yo that shard huge brooooo, but i do bigger.”
kinda stuff, I have a budget, and I don’t wanna do it regularly so I make a gram last me 3-5 days.

I would definitely expect palpitations and tachycardia on 200mg of meth (unless you have a big tolerance). Maybe he felt the need to take more due to effexor blocking some of the good dopaminergic effects.
But that dose is still unlikely to be lethal to someone who is otherwise in decent health and doesn't have a heart problem. It could send you to the ER due to a panic attack or, at worst, an hypertensive crisis. Both of those things can be treated.
I don't have the full picture though, hope he's alright.

@YourxGod
Get a scale man

But that dose is still unlikely to be lethal to someone who is otherwise in decent health
That’s what I’m thinking, even in my prime days when I’d run a gram out in a night due to just bein off the wall. Worst I’d get is ‘over amped’ and I could smoke 4-5 g’s of weed, drink some milk and take a sleepin pill to level off to a normal tweak

Then yea, two of those wouldn’t make me worried about an experienced guy.
But a new guy still coming ~10 hours from a 130mg dosage, he’s probably thwacked

I’ve got a small hunch he could have just tweaked panicked and called them on himself maybe.
That’s still better than any real trouble.

Get a scale man
Mannnnnnn I don’t normally do it even sporadically enough anymore to warrant one almost, after I ..force myself to finally stop this binge I may not touch it again for a year or more. that’s just how i fw meth now, mainly due to my issues in the past with it