• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this enough meth to overdose? Nooby Questions About Meth I can't seem to have answered online yet

Yeah that's way too much for a new user. Tolerant users need a lot to feel anything and they can sometimes handle massive doses that may send a newbie to the hospital.
If you go straight to high doses you'll risk having a bad time and you'll also skyrocket your tolerance to the point where low doses may never work again.

I have a hard time believing that you didn't get high off 100mg (assuming you product was at least decent).
Are you on some kind of psychiatric medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants, etc...) or have a history of stimulant use? That might explain it.

A new user should be able to get high off ~20-30mg and anything more than 50mg would probably keep you awake for multiple days.
It'll also be a good idea to buy a cheap milligram scale, every drug user should own one.

Doesnt look like much more than 50mg. Get a scale asap!

have you figured out that it's a shit drug yet?
I feel like I've known that in past, present, and future but I tend to be impulsive and i fantasize about the idea for staying up for days and having good focus and attention towards my hobbies. I struggle to look at meth as a good drug because i see so many bad people take it. I'm confident I wont take it for too long, just finishing up a bag to get the full experience from the drug
Yeah that's way too much for a new user. Tolerant users need a lot to feel anything and they can sometimes handle massive doses that may send a newbie to the hospital.
If you go straight to high doses you'll risk having a bad time and you'll also skyrocket your tolerance to the point where low doses may never work again.

I have a hard time believing that you didn't get high off 100mg (assuming you product was at least decent).
Are you on some kind of psychiatric medication (antipsychotics, antidepressants, etc...) or have a history of stimulant use? That might explain it.

A new user should be able to get high off ~20-30mg and anything more than 50mg would probably keep you awake for multiple days.
It'll also be a good idea to buy a cheap milligram scale, every drug user shoul

It'll also be a good idea to buy a cheap milligram scale, every drug user should own one.
Shit yeah. I'm on effexor (anti depressant) and I might have an injected invegasustena schizo meds in my system but haven't taken it in two months. I also was diagnosed with ADHD and though I truly have a lot of the symptoms, I exaggerated my ADHD test to get good meds but I didnt get any yet.

2f0GOU8m.jpg

I'm confident I wont take it for too long, just finishing up a bag to get the full experience from the drug
These are the famous last words of many a professional tweaker. Be careful.
Shit yeah. I'm on effexor (anti depressant) and I might have an injected invegasustena schizo meds in my system but haven't taken it in two months. I also was diagnosed with ADHD and though I truly have a lot of the symptoms, I exaggerated my ADHD test to get good meds but I didnt get any yet.
The invega would probably take the edge of a meth high. When I have been taking Abilify I have been able to take much larger doses of meth than normal.

The AP drugs tend to dampen the euphoria of meth but still let you feel the adrenergic effects and the pro-sexual effects.

I feel like I've known that in past, present, and future but I tend to be impulsive and i fantasize about the idea for staying up for days and having good focus and attention towards my hobbies. I struggle to look at meth as a good drug because i see so many bad people take it. I'm confident I wont take it for too long, just finishing up a bag to get the full experience from the drug

Yea ya make plans to get all these things done while you're running around but you get none of it done ;)

I'm confident I wont take it for too long, just finishing up a bag to get the full experience from the drug
Keep that confidence brother, this shit isn’t a joke, and it’s honestly one of more addicting things I’ve done in the most unnoticeable ways.

Everyone’s already dropped good advice, I’m having to wean myself off a 5 week binge, so I’m tryna make this last G my last buy. But 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Keep that confidence brother, this shit isn’t a joke, and it’s honestly one of more addicting things I’ve done in the most unnoticeable ways.

Everyone’s already dropped good advice, I’m having to wean myself off a 5 week binge, so I’m tryna make this last G my last buy. But 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Do you know why my pocket scale wont work? Its stuck at 0

Replace the batteries and recalibrate it. If it has a calibration function.
Help I'm having consistent heart pains can i chew an aspirin
But when I sit up and put my hand on my heart and try to breathe properly it stops
I drank two shots mixing it with almost 100mg of meth, that was.hours ago i had the meth and three or four since the alcohol I feel sober

Help I'm having consistent heart pains can i chew an aspirin
But when I sit up and put my hand on my heart and try to breathe properly it stops
I drank two shots mixing it with almost 100mg of meth, that was.hours ago i had the meth and three or four since the alcohol I feel sober
Just breath deeply, and try your best to control your heart rate. On dope that’s a bit hard, but drinking won’t fix that in a good way, I don’t think
Try eating food when it stops hurting again, drink a lot of water, and maintain a relaxed atmosphere/environment. Don’t do strenuous activity, and don’t get hyped up over something that’s otherwise not worth it. Distract yourself, and keep your mind off the issue lest you get anxious and make it worse.

Just breath deeply, and try your best to control your heart rate. On dope that’s a bit hard, but drinking won’t fix that in a good way, I don’t think
Try eating food when it stops hurting again, drink a lot of water, and maintain a relaxed atmosphere/environment. Don’t do strenuous activity, and don’t get hyped up over something that’s otherwise not worth it. Distract yourself, and keep your mind off the issue lest you get anxious and make it worse.
Thank you. It's not that bad right now. I would call 911 but it's nearly impossible to tell if what I'm having is a meth overdose as information on the internet is so mixed and only symptom I have is heart palpitations or pain

Thank you. It's not that bad right now. I would call 911 but it's nearly impossible to tell if what I'm having is a meth overdose as information on the internet is so mixed and only symptom I have is heart palpitations or pain
Don’t read too much Web MD, I would reserve the Emergency calls until it becomes acutely unbearable.
That could just be me though, as I’m while not an experienced user, at fairly processed into the whole meth thing. Just distract yourself at first, I am will to bet 100% the pain happened, and you got Meth stuck on scrolling Web MD’s tryna diagnose it, and then it got worse.

Just go tinker with something light duty, draw, color, read, I study when I’m gacked. Lately I’ve wrote 10k+ total words in essays about Philosophical Studies and the like, just keep your mind off the actual pain for the time being.

Don’t read too much Web MD, I would reserve the Emergency calls until it becomes acutely unbearable.
That could just be me though, as I’m while not an experienced user, at fairly processed into the whole meth thing. Just distract yourself at first, I am will to bet 100% the pain happened, and you got Meth stuck on scrolling Web MD’s tryna diagnose it, and then it got worse.

Just go tinker with something light duty, draw, color, read, I study when I’m gacked. Lately I’ve wrote 10k+ total words in essays about Philosophical Studies and the like, just keep your mind off the actual pain for the time being.
I want to write about that, care to message me? I'm a philosopher myself and I can make spiritual things make sense

Replace the batteries and recalibrate it. If it has a calibration function.
The issue was he didn't take the cover off. I dealt with it privately. I made the same mistake the first time.

@YourxGod Thank you for helping out. He's really new to this and in a tough spot. I've been doing some back and forth but can't always be available. Help me keep an eye on him eh?