Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I have used a variety of drugs including mdma

Votes: 360 73.0%

• Total voters
I have used a variety of drugs including mdma
votes for this pole = 26 total= 83.87%

Total Voters: 31.

HAHAHAHAHA
god i love bluelight, you drug-ridden users you.

reguraly use mdma and alchohol but not with weed cos
1. can all get a bit to trippy (which can be fun sometimes)
2. that damn anxiety tends to rear its ugly head (which is crap)

it's funny.... I've used cannabis for years, added nictotine more recently, and have been an avid drinker.... then rolled with e for the first time about 2 months back, and have done so twice since then. after those first rolls... I've found my perception and enjoyment of pot and alcohol has changed immensely.

first time I went out to the pub for lunch after my third e... had two beers... then spent the rest of the afternoon thinking: wtf? am I 'over' alcohol? why the f did I ever enjoy feeling heavy and sleepy and dead?? same with thc... first cone for a while and it annihalated me. was good... but a large part of me was just contrasting it with the feeling I had on mdma. was an interesting realisation.

my beer-thirst is coming back slowly... but e just rocked my world with it's clarity and energy and focus and.... it's general goodness! :D

and mixing them? no pot no alcohol while on e... the urge just isn't there. will still have a cigarette though... and while peaking that cigarette is goooooooood... :D

Yes cannabis is pretty much something I would not touch anymore. Maybe on the come down of my MDMA high. But I also use pain killers pretty regularly (10 20mg oc's in my pocket now) Tried LSD about 10 times. And drink socially. Drink Energy drinks and I smoke ciggs. If I had a choice on what I would love to quit doing it would be the pain killers and ciggs. God they are so hard to quit.

I use whats available and what i'm in the mood for... most of the time i don't prefer alcohol, i'd rather buy some cannabis over any alcohol.

MDMA is really nice though

I smoke cigarettes daily and drink 2-3 times a week.
I love alcohol cause it's a great social activity.

I smoke weed everyday, unless I'm drinking. Weeds great cause it makes almost anything I do better; bowling, film viewing, video game playing, you name it, it's better.

When I take E, which I try to limit to once a year, I tend to chain smoke cigarettes, and pot.

When I use to abuse E, I would do any drug handed to me, including but not limited to coke, ether, k, speed, inhalents, and glass.

I don't touch any of that shit anymore. It's all garbage.

smotpoker said:
I smoke cigarettes daily and drink 2-3 times a week.
I love alcohol cause it's a great social activity.

I smoke weed everyday, unless I'm drinking. Weeds great cause it makes almost anything I do better; bowling, film viewing, video game playing, you name it, it's better.

When I take E, which I try to limit to once a year, I tend to chain smoke cigarettes, and pot.

When I use to abuse E, I would do any drug handed to me, including but not limited to coke, ether, k, speed, inhalents, and glass.

I don't touch any of that shit anymore. It's all garbage.

I agree with you, but disagree also... Weed is a boring drug! It does have its purposes, making boring times more fun, but apart from that im not a huge fan of it... I know wat u mean about accepting anything thrown at u, its hard to resist!

i have used alot of different drugs..and i have used alot of different drugs together.i dunno what that makes me.

i smoke weed all the time, smoke ciggeretes,drink and take ketamine quite alot.
i take mdma/pills about 3 times a year, only at big outdoor events really.
but on a day to day basis i just smoke weed, but too much really.

parte boi, I agree that weed isn't exactly what I would want to be on if I was going out to a club or somewhere I would be talking to girls at.

But if I'm by myself or just sittin around chillin with some friends, it's great! I also really enjoy reading when I'm on it- and most people think that's boring. It is boring, but not to me. Weeds just not really a social drug for me.

^ me neither, infact my social skills are quite badly affected when im stoned around people i don't know.

I smoke pot and drink on a weekly basis (usually daily for weed). I roll about once every 2 months these days... although It used to be 5 times a month for a while there. Hardcore psychedelics I will take sporadicly, im mostly into the new age psychedelics and testing out obscure substances - the more underground the 'funner'. I might do coke every couple of months as well but dont prefer it.. although we all know the psychological power of that drug to allure the user in. Other than that, not too often. Opiates and Benzos when I can get my hands on them, but thats not too often.

mapleleaf said:
most peole start out drinking and smoking pot. then move on to coke ecstasy etc.

weed and beer are a good place to start
this sums me up pretty well.

smotpoker said:
parte boi, I agree that weed isn't exactly what I would want to be on if I was going out to a club or somewhere I would be talking to girls at.

But if I'm by myself or just sittin around chillin with some friends, it's great! I also really enjoy reading when I'm on it- and most people think that's boring. It is boring, but not to me. Weeds just not really a social drug for me.

Ur right! it isnt a social drug... I definitly prefer it on my own, or with one good frend... Its just a way to spice up an otherwise boring situation.. e.g. t.v., cinemas, eating...

Karaboudjan said:
I use everything I can get my hands on :D

I follow this statement (havent used needles and dont plan on it atm, no hard opiates and on my agenda)

have used 'ecstacy' on 30 seperate occasions since sept 03
have used psilocybin mushrooms on 15 seperate occasions since jan 03
have used cannabis nearly every day since june 01
have used alcohol since ~ aug 00 (drink fairly regularly now---get drunk probably every other day)
have used alprazolam on ~ 15 seperate occasions
have used hyrdocodone on ~ 7 seperate occasions
have used clonazepam on ~ 5 seperate occcasions
have used cocaine on ~ 50 seperate occasions (since jan 04)

thats probly about it

I uased to be heavily into cannabis for about 5 years, stopped smoking on the first day of 2004.

Discovered MDMA a few months later and enjoyed it; the second time I took it I LOVED it.

Then tried acid a month or so later and loved that too. Followed that a week last with my first shroom trip in about 5 years. Had speed a couple times after trying it for the first time in October 2003.

Went a bit overboard at this psytrance party out in the middle of the bush (in Tasmania, Australia) by taking speed (after drinking a few beers) followed 3 hours later by a trip, joint and then pill in about 5 minutes from each other. Took some more speed a few hours later and another half a pill about and hour after that, plus shared another joint with a mate.

I was fucked when it all wore all off and my trip became more intense. It wasn't a bad trip but I also felt very scattered and physically exhausted, plus quite depressed for the next day.

That's the most I've taken at one time. Now all I usually have (other than alcohol on an all too frequent basis) is a pill once every couple months and trip every so often. Sometimes puff a joint when offered and will take speed once in a blue moon.

Candyflipping is my fave combo, bring on NYE!!!

Oh yeah, I'm also about to try some Oxycontin soon for the first time, given to me by a friend who has a script.

i started smoking weed before i tried anything else, including drinking and cigarettes.
within a year or so, i'd pretty much done everything i could get my hands on... heh.
now i just roll occasionally, smoke cigs daily, alchol and weed is pretty situational... and speed type stuff like.. whenever i have homework. hah

I only smoke weed or hash after my comedown and do pills every two months or so. I find the combo enhances the roll in the end a little and I am good and ready for bed after a smoke. But besides that I do not smoke nor drink.

Did try a few things here and there in my teens (acid, speed, opium, mushrooms) but didn't like it that much esp. compared to MDMA.