Votes: 38 7.7%
  • I use MDMA and psychedelics

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • I use mdma and painkillers

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I have used a variety of drugs including mdma

Votes: 360 73.0%

• Total voters
Crack and Opiates (although I'm sure this will chance) are probably the only drugs I wouldnt do.

I hate cigarettes & Alcohol though.

Psychedelics (including MDMA) are my favourite tho

blackwind said:
it's funny.... I've used cannabis for years, added nictotine more recently, and have been an avid drinker.... then rolled with e for the first time about 2 months back, and have done so twice since then. after those first rolls... I've found my perception and enjoyment of pot and alcohol has changed immensely..first cone for a while and it annihalated me. :D

same here except for i think my last dance with mary jane was an eff'in nightmare. no more ganj... bad times... as for booze, i'm slowly restablishing my relations with the sauce, hopefully nowhere near as bad as i used to be however.

weed is my first love.
ill have a pill (x) every now and again
speed sux
coke is good but too much $$$

I have used a lot of different things in the past, however I am only out for mdma and lsd. Though the easiest thing for me to find is coke, of all things, should not be the easiest to get!

Well, I had been the typical raver.

Doing multiple speed and E pills in the same night, with LSD an a little bit of K on top of that.

It went for some crazy nights....

Also tried DXM, GHB, shromms, coke ...

Before getting into chemical stuff, I was heavy on alcohol and weed during weekends, but I got away from these, they are of non-attracting for me now.

I use and enjoy most substances I've tried on a frequent basis with the strong exception of alcohol. I've had plenty of experiences with alcohol but I'm always left with a clear distinction that the drug is a complete waste of time. Sure I've had fun with it, but there are so many other and much better ways to waste a weekend. :)

I love psychedelics (2C-E is my favorite) and I've done all the "basic" drugs; however I'll never do: Meth(Besides what i get stuck with in speedy rolls), Heroin, or Crack. I'm not entirely sure why I won't do crack - I realize it's not that different from coke but the whole 'crackhead' image wont leave my head. Also, I really really want to try K. After some intense salvia experiences I think I'm for a K-Hole.

Last edited:
i try to only pill only once every 2 months or less, and the only other drug I use is alcohol. I may use benzos 1 or 2 days after my ecstasy use, but its not for recreational purposes. i used to smoke weed religiously at least 3 grams a day and opiates every day but i chilled out and try to just drink and pill very rarely. what was the point of this poll/ question?

Regular cannabis user here. I drink on occasion and would use psychs and ecstasy more often if I could find it.

well i dont understand the question much but heres what i do: mdma, lsd, mushrooms, marijuana, alchohol, cocaine! weeeeeee life is good.

i do wuteva comes by...... but if i have a chance to make a choice between all drugs, ill pick sykedeliks

MDMA was the first drug my g/f had ever tried, and she didn;t do any other drugs for quite some time after she started rolling. I eventually got her into k and she is also now a stoner (among other things: benzos, pain killers, etc).

yesterday- weed, a g of yak, and 3 perc tens.
tonight- weed and 2 30mg instan release morpine pills.

Cigs & E. Have tried many different drugs but have stuck to E in the end. None of the others really appeal to me that much.

Cannabis, tobacco, psychedelics, disassociatives, other strange things here and there.. in ranking order of use.

Strangely, I had to vote for the "never tried MDMA but intend to" category. I know, I know.. I just haven't met molly yet.

I hardly ever use cannabis, i kind of went through the whole year 10 stoner phase when I was younger and ever since it hasnt really appealed to me.
Damiana on the other hand is great!
All i have ever done is esctasy, cocaine, lsd, mushies + speed.
And i love my vodka!
But i dont really combine anything except ecstacy and speed.

Do most of what gets put in front of me. Ive just quit smoking cigs and pot, not really into drinking as much as i was in the past.

Favourites are E, acid, ice and K...wanna try some mushies and mesc.

I think cigs and alc are awful drugs, they dont really tickle my fancy, i want something fun.

I smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol about once a month and it's a rarity that I smoke pot. A real rarity. And, of course, I do x about once every 2 months or longer. That's not to say I haven't tried different things. I have tried coke, acid, meth once, shrooms and the RC's that are out nowadays. Coke I decided I had too much fun with after only a few uses, so I didn't wanna do it anymore. Meth just wasn't for me, I felt icky on it. Acid I loved, but that was 10 years ago when I was a teenager and you can't find it around here anymore. Shrooms, well....I tried those only once and will never do them again. I hippyflipped backwards and thought I was dead and it scared me into never doing it again. Research Chems I've done more than a couple times and liked it, but sometimes it's too intense, so I'd rather not chance another bad trip. X is my drug of choice, but after New Year's, I am quitting everything, even smoking cigarettes. In a couple of weeks is my last big blowout with e, and I'm pretty darn excited, to say the least, it's been 2 months since my last use.

Last edited: