Votes: 38 7.7%
  • I use MDMA and psychedelics

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • I use mdma and painkillers

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I have used a variety of drugs including mdma

Votes: 360 73.0%

• Total voters
i used to smoke pot years ago, and have tried a few different drugs, shrooms and acid were my favs. now i chainsmoke cigs, drink 2-3 times a week, and drop pills every few months.

The first drug I ever tried was MDMA, which was 4 years ago.

Now, I smoke weed on occasion - even tho I really don't like it.
I roll every few months. Amounts to about 5/6 times a year.
I smoke cigarettes and have smoked for about 6 years... Cigs suck.
I drink caffeine everyday. In the form of Dr. Pepper. I hate coffee..
I've tried DXM twice and thought oit was a waste...
And I consider myself to be a cokehead.

Basically I'll try anything except Meth, LSD, and probably some of those RC's.

i pretty much just use MDMA(or MDA), pot occasionally, and i drink often. i've tried meth, and i don't want to do it again, because i don't want to get into that. i want to try coke maybe but i'm thinking it might be a bad idea. i personally just like to stick to pills :)

Used to be a complete pot head btu foudn the effect of being stoned the same as coming down off a few pills. Frankly don't know how people can get into it anymore - Guess cos they don't know about E.

I will have a very rare toke of weed if its a bad come down, i find it helps me sleep but i am not using it for a High, once that crash happens for me we have a bit of a trainspotting / baby on roof type thing :p

I have only used MDMA and I won't ever do anything else but MDMA.

Possibly the main reason why I won't do any other drugs is because of all the negitive things I've heard about them over the years. (like drug education people coming to your school to tell you why drugs are bad)

I won't do weed. I would definatly not do any sort of speed (I dispise speed but thats just me.) Never touched alchohol and don't plan to. Most definatly wouldn't smoke cigerettes either.

People think im weird when I say the only drug I've ever done is Ecstasy. One friend that use to work with me wanted me to smoke with her so bad but I said no of course. This is the only one I'll do and probobly ever will do besides other psychedelics like lsd or psilocybin but if I did that will be along time from now.

ima speed freak, pothead, pisshead, and i like 2 roll maybe twice evry three months at the most (dont wanna lose the magic)....i take wateva i can get my hands on but Es definitely up there in my favourites :D
im rolling now and the smileys look like theyre laughing and talking and shit......crazy shit :D

I find that as I increased my # of drugs used... that the chance for getting addicted to any ONE of them decreased. It's all about balance, sometimes I like to do acid, sometimes I just like a bump of speed + beer, special times I just want MDMA.

It's like denying yourself the pleasures of sex... drugs make life more of an experience.

The drugs I've tried are, marijuana, cocaine, and MDMA. As well as alcohol, cigs, and prescription meds.

However I've only done coke about 3 times, never will again, watched too many friends get addicted to it.

I've probably been a pothead now for about 3 years or so, and probably always will smoke pot, as well as cigs. Alcohol isn't that great to me anymore, but I'll drink it if I'm sobor and I have nothing else. MDMA is something I will continue to use, respecively though.

The prescription meds I've tried are perks, xanex, adderall (used to be prescribed to it actually), oxycodein, vicodin, muscle relaxors ect... My favorites are probably perks and xanex, although recently I have stopped using all prescription meds, but if they come around I'll probably grab them.

*edit - I definitly want to try shrooms and lsd still, although I can never get ahold of them around where I live.

Ernestrome said:
Do any not use cannabis in particular?

I never use weed ... ever. Couch hugging retard I become!

I'll use most anything else though after the proper research.

Many drugs complement each other, and of course for the comedown drugs are necessary. You need those drugs for when you do other drugs, and whatnot. So yeah, polydruguser i am.

is it safe to say that the cannabis haters have not ever smoked real potent plant??

its really a differant high than off schwag, or even "mids".

i know that potent plants are a much different high than hashish/schwag, and i will be the 1st to say i love getting high alot of the time, but i have smoked with people before who hate the effects and some people even get paranoid as well as unmotivated (which alot of people simply do not like)

I am the opposite, i find after a joint i become more creative, i find things less tedious but some people do not agree with this at all.

Some people just hate to smoke things which also i understand after getting a chest infection throuhg these winter months.:(

drug related said:
is it safe to say that the cannabis haters have not ever smoked real potent plant??

its really a differant high than off schwag, or even "mids".

As hard as it is to understand for potheads, some of us just don't like the high ;)

Although pot has a unique feel to it, I can't really figure out a time where another drug wouldn't have been better for the situation.

Luckily, this means that there is more cannabis for you!

I started smoking weed last year, been into this whole society ever since. Since then I've moved onto harder alcoholic drinks (absinthe etc.), cigarettes in general, and X.

X is amazing stuff, like god's gift to man to let us feel like we're getting a personal visit from him or something~

i started smoking pot at 21.. i would drink on occasion, when i was with the "drinkers" but i dont like alcohol... heavy and crappy... i feel like poop.. i tried e about 6 months ago and wow... i still smoke canabis quite often but i never drink nemore... who would wanna feel crappy and down when you can feel whhhhhoooaaaaa megga happy.

i've used pretty much every drug other than crack, heroin, ketamine, mescaline, and rcs. was what i would consider a drug addict for about 3 years, currently only use MDMA, lsd, and psilocybin. i find it very easy to control my use of these drugs. sometimes if i have a bunch of rolls i'll binge on them for a couple days but then i don't really desire them again for a while because i know how bad the comedowns and next couple days will suck if i use too often, and acid and shrooms have tolerance/ drained next day feeling as well. i ate 8 rolls this weekend and plan on waiting at least 3 weeks, and in fact will probably not be rolling again until my birthday in a little over a month.

i am addicted to caffeine and nicotine but it doesn't really bother me considering they don't really impair my ability to function and live a decent life, like daily amphetamine, alcohol, benzo, and even marijuana use did. (i used these drugs daily at different points, or spent a few days awake on speed, spent a couple days chillin with beer and weed, etc)

i'm happy with my current drug regime. i'm loving life. i'm in love, in the process of getting a new job, and will be returning from college break in two days. and i've found that rolling and eating tabs has turned me into a more positive, open minded person.

peace and love,
if hugs could be given over the internet know i'd give em to all of you.

smoked reefer at 20, 1 1/2 months later- MDMA and that is it other than alcohol and cigarettes. Pot is not a gateway drug if you dont let it (although i would consider lsd and shrooms) i like MDMA cause it is the opposite of weed- sad that im a pothead so soon!