Votes: 38 7.7%
  • I use MDMA and psychedelics

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • I use mdma and painkillers

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I have used a variety of drugs including mdma

Votes: 360 73.0%

• Total voters
Over the long term I am most definitely a poly drug user, but there are certain periods where one particular drug becomes the focus, to the exclusion of all others. I've never been an addict as such, but regular habits of some chemicals often diminish one's motivation to try other things.

Of course alcohol and tobacco are staples. Unlike some, I can still enjoy a nice cold beer or two even when on heroin. Alcohol and speed, well that's a match made in some fucking nice place:)

I've been drinking all year (not everyday but regularly enough). In that time I've had maybe 4 pills, a few puffs on a few joints, had a piece of hashcake and tripped on this night 364 days ago. I've noticed over time I've been taking drugs less and less, although NYE will be the obvious exception ;)

Has anyone else had this, where you've gone through a stage when younger but now aren't really into it as much? Maybe not into it isn't correct, lets say I save up for special occasions only now.

I have used a variety of drugs including mdma, but Im on an SSRI so it doesnt do much except hype me up for about an hour, then have a fucking horrible comedown the rest of the day.

I will use whatever is around, but will only pay for something once every month or so. Besides that i drink occasionally and smoke a lot. I enjoy smoking so much more than drinking.

Used MDMA the first time couple weeks ago and its going into my group of drugs i get occasionally.

I've been known to go way over the top...I am definately a polydrug user. Currently use (without it being considered a "relapse"):
Nicotine
Marijuana
MDxx
RCs
LSD
Ketamine
Shrooms
Opiates/Opiods
Benzos
Nitrous
Alcohol
Cocaine/freebase on rare occasion

The drugs/administration methods that are on my no-no list that I've used in the past:
Methamp.HCl (IVed, smoked, IMed, snorted, hotrailed, oral)
Cocaine (IVed)
Crack (IVed)
MDMA (IVed)

So I guess I'm cool with using just about everything except for meth, and IVing anything that's not an opiate/opiod (exceptions made if I ever find diazepam ampules!).

i drink alcohol on the weekends..and use mdma but i have only used twice this year i am practically drug free lately but i do a bit of heavy drinking on the weekends..

i think its just nuts that some people just hate/think down on the use of some/all drugs and some people love them so much. i myself love drugs and think that it enhances who i am because ive gone through so many different types of experiences and trains of thought thats could have never been possible sober. imo its life discovering/changing when you dont abuse them/when you lose the "magic" period.
tho im not perfect and i have takin like 14 pills in a month before(of course with a long needed break)and i do smoke weed every day.