• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Injecting Bupropion (Wellbutrin)

Alot of people snort it in jail,iv is pretty stupid but it obviously the next step

I was prescribed this for a short time. The thought never crossed my mind to try to abuse this in anyway...in fact I didn't even want to take it on the regular. Just don't. If you are thinking of shooting this, the problem you are facing is not how to do it, but why you are doing it in the first place. You need help that wellbutrin in any form cannot give you and you should probably be going to a psychward to dry out and start thinking in your own best interest again.

Listen to Mad Dash. His posts are on point and they come from a combination of practical knowledge, and practical experience...the key word practical. Do not call him names because someday you are going to need to know something, and as he has stated, he will be the first to offer the information you need because that is just the type of person he is. By his posts you can tell he genuinely cares for others, and neatly encapsulates the very idea of harm reduction due to having experienced most of the situations he advises about. You don't become a moderator because your giving terrible advice, so please have some respect for the guy, cos he sure as hell has respect for your life.

This must be becoming more popular because my doctor actually mentioned people snorting Bupropion. I also told him that some people apparently IV it and he was like "Why do people do that with Wellbutrin of all things?". I guess even he didn't realize just how far people will go to change their state of consciousness.

^Mhmm, when I told the doctor what I had been shooting.. needless to say he was appalled. But I told him that others do it too.

I have heard of a lot of IV users doing this to treat their needle fixation when no dope is around. I've heard it doesnt give much of a rush and is hell on you're veins. You need to stop immediately since you said you are already having physical side effects. Bupropion is NOT recreational and was definitely NOT meant for intravenous injection.
I know this is an old thread but maybe someone new or about to try injecting Wellbutrin will have second thoughts and just not try it. I have done this twice it has just as much of a rush crushed and insufflated. Snorting is almost identical. This is the scary part . IV Wellbutrin has a tendency to necrotize the brain and injection site . If it does that to the injection site and brain what is it doing to the rest of your body . I can't remember what site I read this on but just look up IV Wellbutrin and necrotizing and something should come up . Look guys there is a reason people do real drugs and not shooting antidepressants it's because they have been around for many years and well documented effects . Wellbutrin/Bupropion is a keto amphetamine related to bath salts just crush them and snort or swollow them or just go get some good drugs . No drugs are 100 percent safe but some are a lot safer than others . PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TOO ALL.....

I tried two bupropion XL300 mg& it was super intense! Top 5 biggest rushes of all time. (previously shot bathsalts, anhydrous, & cocaine in a single shot) 600 of bupropion is too much. I thought I was about to stroke out.

the generics or name brand white 300XL is only wellbutrin I've been successful with. remove the coating & cook the shit out of it. use a large cotton cuz it will have an oil that u dont want to inject. SRs all trash. 300XL 1 of the best rushes. on my soul!!

If you are serious that is ridiculous and you should seek medical advice. These types of threads are probably not good if it is a troll b/c it could cause idiot to try it.
so injecting a medicine that has been around years with few problems is stupid but crack & fentanyl is cool? promise that a 300XL bupropion will rock someone harder then a 20 rock of good crack! one of the most extreme shots I have done was two at once. whoo!!!

I have heard of a lot of IV users doing this to treat their needle fixation when no dope is around. I've heard it doesnt give much of a rush and is hell on you're veins. You need to stop immediately since you said you are already having physical side effects. Bupropion is NOT recreational and was definitely NOT meant for intravenous injection.
deff has nothing to do with a fixation..if u can get the right ones they could definitely become addictive. I only do 2-3 shots (frust me, u will wanna do another) very rarely

I have recently been injecting wellbutrin 300 mg once or twice a day. I've read some posts on here that say there isn't much of a rush and it's pretty much a waste of time to inject these. I, however, get a HUGE rush from them a bit of a high stays with me for a couple hours. I'm just wondering if anyone has any long term experience doing this and if they can give me a bit of information on how it's been effecting them, After using them for a few months now, I have some weird things happening to me physically and I'd like to see if anyone else is experiencing the same type of things.
People of course are going to bash you, but I understand. The rush from bupropion is equal to that of a large dose of IV cocaine. Doing it any other route of administration feels nothing like it, but oral is the most different of all. The first pass metabolism turns it into an NRI instead of a NDRI. Snorting and boofing feel more like a mild version of cocaine or methylphenidate.

There absolutely is an intense and euphoric rush nearly identical to IV cocaine. No other route causes an instant powerful stimulant rush with a longer period of euphoria than IV cocaine. No other route comes close. It's like a different drug IV. They must have not been doing proper IV, heroin addicts have bad veins and sometime do a subcutaneous injection by mistake, which would be between oral and snorting, it needs a much longer time to peak than rectal, intranasal, IM, and IV

Honestly, I've fucked my veins way worse by shooting ethylphenidate. That was likely due to the amount of EPH that I shot, however. During a particularly self-destructive period, I mainlined about 1g of EPH in the course of 5 days. This was 2 months ago, and some of the veins I hit are still looking shallow and collapsy. Normally I don't do dumb shit like this. The payoff from shooting Bupropion is far less than that of ethylphenidate - similar rush, much shorter duration after the rush. I would say IV'ing ~70mg of bup was equal in pain and possible danger to IV'ing 120+mg of EPH.

And with both chems, if you miss, you're stuck with a nasty abscess. I'm lucky in that I seem to have a freakish immune system, and the abscesses healed within a few days. The worst part is that they are both so vasoconstricting that you need to pull back on the plunger several times during the shot to make sure the vein hasn't closed off above where you are injecting (as that will cause a bubble of corrosion and a guaranteed abscess)

I'm self-destructive, but not self-destructive enough to recommend this to anyone. Might as well just take a razor and start cutting....
i’ve tried shooting up wellbutrin without filtering. i took my 150mg teva bupropion, soaked it in water, took of the coating off, crushed it, and mixed it in water, and tried injecting a tiny drop from the needle into my vein and and missed many times on both arms, (nothing was sterilized either) but after a few times missing i felt a rush, felt like shooting up coke, speed or meth, which i’ve never done but i used to shoot up shadys (dilaudids mixed with fentanyl) and i use to snort my Wellbutrin, which gave me nose bleeds and fucked up my nose, so i stopped, so yeah i have little red spots on the site that i shot in on my arms but yeah that’s it, i don’t feel any pain and nothing. ik it’s stupid and ik i’m a retard for doing that but idc abt my life or what i do so i doesn’t really matter to me. any advise, opinions? i’m 17 btw

i’m 17 btw
You still have your whole life in front of you and you’re not even a fully matured adult yet. Things can get better if you believe they can, and if you also make mental and physical effort for change.

I mean where are the people that watch over you? How are you 17 injecting Wellbutrin? What’s so bad for you in your life that you gotta inject an antidepressant? And who’s pills are they?

i don’t plan on being fully matured honestly, and there’s really nothing bad going in my life, i just have no interest in life anymore. i’m prescribed wellbutrin. and i’m certainly at my aunts “trying to get better” but honestly being sober just makes me wanna die even more

i don’t plan on being fully matured honestly, and there’s really nothing bad going in my life, i just have no interest in life anymore. i’m prescribed wellbutrin. and i’m certainly at my aunts “trying to get better” but honestly being sober just makes me wanna die even more

you have a great name

hang in there kid