• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"I'm afraid you didn't get 15pts" - EADD Benefits Thread

CK I was put on ESA just because of the housing I was in, sounds like a similar deal due to where you were staying. When I left te housing had the medical I failed, no point in appealing because I wasn't unfit for work, but got put on automatically due to where I was living.. I did various voluntary work on the quiet, best way to do it if you are able. Despite doing 3 months treatment and 10 months on ESA in the housing my CV looks ok as I did regular unpaid work, managed to find a job in Bristol easy after a brief stint on JSA

Obviously didn't find the job through the job centre! Had to go on one of those return to work programmes while on ESA as well, got some pens and highlighters that was about it, pure box ticking activity. The one I find interesting is housing benefit/LHA. Many people seem to find it a nightmare to claim in a new area yet I got it set up in Bristol (having moved from the supported housing, lived in the north my whole life) in an afternoon, got a room later that day, but hear stories of endless council meetings just to set up a claim

Aye, i was on ESA while in that place, standard prodedure cause obviously you couldnt work or owt but they came and assessed me after when i was a 'free man' again, and thats when i got moved from normal ot support without any explanation.. strange

BumHoleMonkey been chatting about me? Haha. You're still on ignore big man.

Obviously didn't find the job through the job centre! Had to go on one of those return to work programmes while on ESA as well, got some pens and highlighters that was about it, pure box ticking activity.

No-one ever does. I don't know anyone that got their job through the Job Centre. It should be called The Giro Shop. You go their to sign on, not to find a job. I'm fucking dreading getting sent on one of those "This is how you write your name" courses.

no benefits eh charlie? childhood trust fund still going strong is it

£25 from my gran was the extent of my family legacies, Monkey.

Personally, I've nothing against.so-called dole scroungers. If someone wants to live their lives on whatever miserable pittance the state provides, I don't mind. Even if they've never worked, the toils of parents, grandparents and ancestors back to the industrial revolution will mean their line has put in more than they can ever take out. I think the whole fuss about welfare claimants has been manufactured by the real thieves to send folk like you in the wrong direction when they look for the causes of personal or national woes.

Start with the basics of man, sky and earth. See where the wealth really comes from. Take it from there. Work out what's allowed and who threatens. Think for yourself, from the beginning.

oh dear, conspiracies again charlie..

im confused as to why you believe it to be so unimportant. do you not pay tax? dont you realise that abuse by wasters like crackhead has resulted in the genuine disadvantaged being affected

you realise money doesnt grow on trees? unless you are heir to a wallpaper fortune a la osbourne and co, of course

Many people are too proud to claim, more is left unclaimed than fraudulently claimed. There is plenty of things to get pissy about with regards to tax, I don't see welfare as one of them really

Unemployed & smoking crack. I'm an heir to teh fortune of tetrapak.

pam-ayres.jpg

oh dear, conspiracies again charlie..

im confused as to why you believe it to be so unimportant. do you not pay tax? dont you
realise that abuse by wasters like rackhead has resulted in genuine
disadvantaged being affected
you realise money doesnt grow on trees? unless you are heir to wallpaper fortune a la osbourne
and co, of course

Oh, dear. Asking you to think for yourself is not a 'conspiracy'.

All in all, I'd rather my tax money went to the likes of PTC than some of the other claimants.. We're all parasites here and all feed from the same host. The host only requires you leave it as you found it. The real enemies are those who are happier to threaten future generations than miss out on a huge slice of the pie to fill their greedy bellies and satisfy their absurd vanities right now. The 'me' generation winners cause far more damage and dodge far more responsibilities than all the welfare claimants put together.

No, money doesn't grow on trees. It's man made and, since the wide boys saw their chance to exploit the genius of Keynes, man played and man manipulated. Again, empty your mind and start from the beginning. You may find your ideas of what's real and what's distraction undergo something of a seachange; you may also gain a greater appreciation of why it's easier to let someone else do your thinking for you.

Last edited:
Oh, dear. Asking you to think for yourself is not a 'conspiracy'.

All in all, I'd rather my tax money went to the likes of PTC than some of the other claimants.. We're all parasites here and all feed from the same host. The host only requires you leave it as you found it. The real enemies are those who are happier to threaten future generations than miss out on a huge slice of the pie to fill their greedy bellies and satisfy their absurd vanities right now. The 'me' generation winners cause far more damage and dodge far more responsibilities than all the welfare claimants put together.

No, money doesn't grow on trees. It's man made and, since the wide boys saw their chance to exploit the genius of Keynes, man played and man manipulated. Again, empty your mind and start from the beginning. You may find your ideas of what's real and what's distraction undergo something of a seachange; you may also gain a greater appreciation of why it's easier to let someone else do your thinking for you.

This is a great post, very well put.

The media frenzy over 'benefit scroungers' is actually rather amusing in a way if one considers the overall situation we are in.

Essentially the poor and sick in this country are suffering to pay for the people who engineered the current financial mess to carry on in exactly the same way, through benefit cuts and the increasingly large barriers put in place for claimants in genuine need. This is what people should be outraged about.

But very few people are, because they are quite happy being spoon fed ideas from carefully orchestrated media outlets without stopping to put any critical thought into anything they read or hear.

luckily for civilisation your bizarre viewpoint is moot, charlie. crackhead will apply for jobs and attend courses like a good boy or else face the consequences. i get somewhat of a warm sense of satisfaction knowing this

Essentially the poor and sick in this country are suffering to pay for the people who engineered the current financial mess to carry on in exactly the same way, through benefit cuts and the increasingly large barriers put in place for claimants in genuine need. This is what people should be outraged about....
I think it was either Burroughs or Thompson that said that our generations were going to be the most difficult to survive in the "Western World" and he / they was / were totally right.
We're not making anything here in GB that cannot be made over-seas for pittance and our output of goods will - and likely already has - become lower and lower and lower ad infinitum :\

Million £ wealthy elderly persons are getting Cold Weather Payments and such. And some MP cunt actually said that the poor have much less to loose with regards to the benefit cuts!!!!! :!

I've felt bad for for so long for having to rely on taxpayer's money to fund my life, and then you get these such cuts that make you feel like the worst human being on this island! :(

I'm not surprised that so many people who need this financial help are having suicidal ideation. I've been thinking such thoughts a great fucking deal more of late with all this pressure and.... It's like being slapped in the face and being shown the door to the humanity's scum lounge.
My fucking GP knows that I'm unfit for work but I cannot help but feel that they (ATOS-SERS) think I'm playing my GP when she's been the most understanding person in my life for many many years.

Urg... I'm feeling shite just typing about this. Think I'll just press Post.

You are putting too much effort into a waste of space Charlie.

Afraid it does look that way; the monkey seems happy to be trapped in a desert wind against which all sweetness is wasted.

Sympathies, Monsta. ATOS victims are often those for whom further resistance is most painful.