• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If Jesus died for our sins...

I use it's standards and see that you do not as you lie about god and his law.

Regards
Thanks for being an understanding soul.

You call lies what you dont understand. But in time you'll loolk diferently upon these things. These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.

What if I said Jesus was black and gay?

Jesus is black and gay. Jesus is also a deformed circus freak. Not one being is not the Being of beings. Not one being is not the buddah at the centre of its being. this is the eternal truth

John 3:16
For God so LOVED the world that He gave His only Son that WHOSOEVER (Whosoever) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
I’ve come a long way in my faith and understanding that God chose only certain ppl to be His Pride and Glory.

You say that’s unfair, we’ll why don’t you join the bandwagon and help pull more fish from the fire. God truly does love everyone equally but He already knew who would come and who wouldn’t.

For God so LOVED the world that He gave His only Son that WHOSOEVER (Whosoever) believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
I’ve come a long way in my faith and understanding that God chose only certain ppl to be His Pride and Glory.

You say that’s unfair, we’ll why don’t you join the bandwagon and help pull more fish from the fire. God truly does love everyone equally but He already knew who would come and who wouldn’t.
Amen... Many are called, few are chosen...

You call lies what you dont understand. But in time you'll loolk diferently upon these things. These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.

I call lies, lies, and liars, liars.

True that all the details are not known, or knowable according to the religious intelligentsia, but that does not explain all your lies.

I am not surprised at your ways, given that you follow the father of lies, Yahweh, if you believe your WORD that is.

Is the genocidal god your god?

Regards
DL

True, say the scriptures.

Why do you ask for any to help though when your own bible tells you that none of us have a choice in what we believe or not thanks to the prick Yahweh you follow hardening our hearts, --- or not.

If you read your bible, which is doubtful, I need not get all the quotes.

Now let`s see if you are an honest Christian. I already know that L F isn`t.

Regards
DL

Amen... Many are called, few are chosen...

Which shows how incompetent god is at creating the type of souls he wants.

Good gods get things right.

If we cannot hear, as your own scriptures say, it is the a hole Yahweh who is plugging our ears.

You, like most Christians likely never read your bible. Let me know if you need my help in finding where your god hardens all atheist hearts, not that I am one.

Now tell us why your god choses to do that really stupid thing. Please.

Regards
DL

guess im ok if someone died for my transgressions. i hate it for him/her as i pay dearly when i fu** up. always.
i gotta be very careful in decisions and keep some kind of structure otherwise its off to the circus. love/hate getting old.

guess im ok if someone died for my transgressions. i hate it for him/her as i pay dearly when i fu** up. always.
i gotta be very careful in decisions and keep some kind of structure otherwise its off to the circus. love/hate getting old.

Jesus, like any moral person, would spit on you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

gotdamn that was a swift and thorough response.
Jesus, like any moral person, would spit on you.
gotdoubledamn what the fuck is "moral" and i spit back.... mfs ain't gettin in this hard ass head cause homie has stepped out for a min and doors locked.
guess im out for another minute. just wanted to see if the waters were on track.
carry on

If Jesus was God, then God has severe psychological problems.

If he wasn't, then he was as fucked over by God as everyone is.

Of course the easiest solution to this is to believe the Bible isn't the literal divinely inspired word of God. That solves a lot of problems.

He's probably on cocaine or booze. Makes him mad and he spews shit. the ignorant talk so much, but say so little...You are not your label of a gnostic chiristian, its just a label you use; you have no knowledge to back it up, you dont practice natural law. @Gnostic Bishop you are the very god you don't know; since you dont know yourself, you dont know god. I have no god personally, no religion, no belief system; only observe the way. I wonder what knowledge you have to impart @Gnostic Bishop ? Knowledge means knowledge of life. What do you know of life? What do you know of emptiness?

Last edited:
You may know the Word Gnostic but apparently you don’t have the eyes to see what it truly means. You can’t hear the layer under the Word of God.
Love truly is the ONLY WAY, Jesus defeated all enemies by the Cross, clearly you do not KNOW the SON OF GOD.

This is a Mitochondrial DNA study done on the shroud of Turin. I wonder if they could not do a YDNA study, so they opted for MTDNA?