• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

If Jesus died for our sins...

Yet were all sinners until we believe fully in someone that may not even have existed that says they're the son of god.which is ridiculous.yep if he died for our sins we'd be blameless.

No we are all born into sin because God's a dick and set Adam and Eve up to fail. It's all in the Bible.

God loves his cruel and sadistic tests. Adam and Eve. Abraham and Isaac. Job. If you're not a trinitarian you can throw in Jesus himself.

Last edited:
Yet were all sinners until we believe fully in someone that may not even have existed that says they're the son of god.which is ridiculous.yep if he died for our sins we'd be blameless.

Well, he did exist according to a few records. That means he was a human tho, not a god. It's semantics
-G

I personally think there must be some kind of "higher consciousness", but I don't know if it calls itself "God". For all I know we might be living in a simulation and our "God" is a high-end computer in far-away future. Anyways, I didn't read the thread from post to post, but it reminded me of this song.

What verdict do you give to yourself?

As a universalist, like Jesus, I have to find us all, --- not guilty, --- because we were made to be what we end as by others who would have interacted with us and molded us to be as we are.

They/we must all share the blame for reality and our collective sin.

Regards
DL

I've probably flouted some girls romantic expactations at around 15/16 because of how confused I was...I once punched my brother and still can distinctly recall the feeling of shame I felt. I'll never forget how bad it felt to hurt a human and see the hurt in his eyes. I had abused my power, my figthing skill...to abuse another is hell.

and I lack compassion and patience for those I've hurt, generally seeing the hurt done to me, but not feeling the hurt I've done to others--there are reasons for this founded in logic, but still, I want to be more compassionate, and I never want to feel like someone hurt me (even if they technically did) because as long as you hold people acountable for their evil deeds, you become their torturer, you send them to hell with your judgement. I dont want part in this, and would rather be killed and spit upon by multitudes than hurt people with my anger--and when I hurt others I hurt myself and God cries in silence.

now a days I suffer from my own little petty feelings of anger when someone attacks the "me," the "me" being a total illusion, so dont really see why I take things personally at all. (reason: ignorance)

(one small feeling of anger destroys a thousand years of patience and compassion)

but beyond that, I don't even taken drugs any more, so I dont hurt my body and have that bad karma. My highest virtue is I am honest. I don't have a single dishonest thought-- I dont lie to myself like I did as a child. I dont justify myself, or others.

The idea is to die blameless, hence the veredict for a blameless person is; blamelesness. Unity with god. Unity consciousness. Compassion consciousness.

Far from being based on wishful thinking, one actually becomes more like a god, creates more a heaven on earth, through these pratices of purifying the soul. So its not theoretical, its actually real; but its founded on action, on detaching from pleassure and evil doing. You must walk the walk, not stay at the shore endlessly theorizing about love, god, and compassion--you must dive head first into the waters, and leave the shore behind.

Your must apply yourself and study endlessly, master countless art forms, master the mind, and open the heart and the eye that sees all things. You must master strategy, which means to master the laws of nature; patience is natures law. Strategy is the essence of nature. Perfection in formlesness is the essence of strategy. Multiple step plans, complexity, is what creation is founded upon.

If your mind is simple and dull and sinked into empty pleasures, you live in dilussion.

Magic is real. Love is real. The meaning of life is redemption--for those who see this, suffering ceases.

The world is ruled by unecessary suffering.

Its unecessary.

Its a shame.

We all take part in this unecessary suffering (hence why we are all so mean to eachother on this thread, this thread being just another manifestation of our ignorance--a side note to the hollocaust, the manifestation of "sin.") Sin is commiting unskilfull acts which harm us and the future generations. and give a bad example and generate bad feelings (you reap what you sow.)

Btw, I've studied Lavey's biography since our last talk. Your idol is a hypocrite. It says a lot. He is a hypocrite because he didn't even commit to the satanic vows he himself created. To say that the whole thing is stupid would miss the mark, since you must think its brilliant. So lets say its brilliant, it would still factually- and it can be proved through direct evidence-- is hypocritical of him. For example one of the vows is to be Aesthetic. Lavey was the most unaesthetic man I've ever seen, not just cause he is unatractive in physical form and in heart; but every person who appears in his biogrpahy mentions how his house (the satantic church) is very ugly, tasteless, and unaesthetic. And ther is not one picture of him where he is dressed aesthetically, its always cheap and ugly clothes. I dont really care with his stupid, childish, and ignorant vows (satanic laws), but its so funny how he invented laws he didnt even respect himself. His whole idelogy is vacuous...this is because he had no knowledge.

Lack of knowledge....that is all. lack of knowledge

Just another poor soul who dies a poor death, no glory, no sunshine. Just a path of lies and destruction in his wake (all his children are unhappy, all his followers are unhappy.)

This is the destiny of the ignorant.

Let us rise above and awaken from our forgetfulness.

Last edited:
Hope
This is one reason I despise these religions.

No, you despise religion because you despise in general. It is your attitude towards life. Hence why you dont go beyond adolescent angst thought into true thought. You actually have no views (lack of knowledge and of effort) but yet you critizise others views. You are in the truest sense a hypocrite.

Last edited:
OK, this one is easy. If Jesus died for my sins then I would be blameless

One is actually not comprehending the meaning of "died for our sins." One is interpreting it as "he died so I could be rid of my sins." That is not the meaning. The meaning is: he died because of our sins, so that we could see them and change (but we dont change because we are ignorant). We are ignorant; that is the sin. We like to hurt people (and we only hurt ourselves.) We tortured this guy called jesus and thousand others, and Hitler and Mao and Mussolini, Stalin, etc, existed and created death machines... There is a reason to this. The same reason in this thread some ridicule others and say stupid teenage stuff; total ignorance, drug induced perhaps, but evil; its spiteful, and its shameful to see in grown adults.

See suffering and understand reality.

God reminds me of jigsaw from the saw movies.

Because...?

This lack of content in many of you people's speach is a real weird thing; this is not how people actually talk in real life. You have to say why things, follow up, expand. You just say sensless stuff for shock value. Dont be dishonest, its only one life. Expand, learn, grow, share.

Its so much mediocrity.

One account of the final capture of Jesus basically said he committed suicide. When the soldiers came for him, they didn't know which one was Jesus...and Jesus said "knowing he was about to be betrayed"... "I am he." How was that not suicide? Yet another account of Jesus arrest said he was betrayed with a kiss. So which account is true? Answer: Its all bullshit. The Bible is so full of contradictions, "different accounts", murder and mayhem that it should be rated R...not for children. Should be considered child abuse to teach a child the Bible and that there is some magical being who created us. Like telling a child Santa Claus is real forever. Just complete madness and stupidity. Psychological manipulation really...MAN MADE GOD...GOD DIDNT MAKE MAN!!!

@Invega9976 you think the bible is bullshit because of this kiss of betrayal on the cheek from Judas and because Jesus had the balls to let people torture him? They even offered jesus drugs to ease the pain and he said no, he wanted to die awake.

That part of the bible ticked u off?

Are you being for real?

Genesis...the ark of noah? I mean thats real bullshit.

By the way, none of us actually read all of the bible so we speak with very little actual knowledge. Keep this in mind.

Man is god. And man is real. Look at the tree and look at the sky; see the truth; you are loved.

Because...?

This lack of content in many of you people's speach is a real weird thing; this is not how people actually talk in real life. You have to say why things, follow up, expand. You just say sensless stuff for shock value. Dont be dishonest, its only one life. Expand, learn, grow, share.

Its so much mediocrity.

I assure you I didn't say it for shock value. I said it as a genuine observation that came to mind at the time.

I didn't elaborate on it because I figured that if you'd seen the movies, you'd see the reasoning. And if you haven't, it doesn't matter.

God is like jigsaw because like jigsaw he arranges pointlessly cruel, hypocritical tests for people to see if they live up to his standards. All with the justification that what he is doing is for some greater good.

No, i understand the comparison. I just cant believe people think like that. How ungrateful for life. Just one breath is enough to make life worth living...you have made it to this age, how many have worked so that you can be alive now? How many things had to ocurr acording to plan? Do you not see how much you are loved? You didnt exist and you have been nurtured into existence: god loves us.

If you speak of the god character in the bible, yes I agree, its an ill constructed character full of glaring flaws. But in philosophy when we speak of god we dont refer to the god in the bible...god is in all religions; god is the idea that there is a plan to creation; a system of creation. that is all. There has to be no god, just infinite systems of existence and being; god is this. In actuality we are using the internet to comunicate now. This evolution from the rock age to the tecnological age says something about evolution...evolution says something about god

Btw im sorry @JessFR that I spoke so harshly, said "you people", when im only refering to acid dracula and other shock value...thanks for dealing with me kindly.

Last edited:
The idea is to die blameless, hence the veredict for a blameless person is; blamelesness. Unity with god. Unity consciousness. Compassion consciousness.

Not the genocidal Yahweh/Jesus version of god, I hope.

To blame. We have limited choices, but to say we should hold no blame for the harm we have consciously and willfully done, --- is not moral.

Look up the term mens real. That is Latin for evil intent or evil mindedness. Without it, the secular courts will not convict.

The courts hold the individual to blame, but not culpable, without mens rea or an evil intent. Insanity pleas etc. are when mens rea is invoked.

Step up buddy.

Regards
DL

Btw, I've studied Lavey's biography since our last talk. Your idol is a hypocrite.

???

Where did you see me idolize anything he said? Quote it please.

Christians are Satanists. Gnostic Christians are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Gnostic Christians do not idolize. We are perpetual seekers. That is why we are said to be the only good Christians.

All preachers of the supernatural are hypocrites and liars.

Regards
DL

Not the genocidal Yahweh/Jesus version of god, I hope.

He did specifically state in a recent post that he does not mean the Old Testament or Christian god, but the "god" that all religions talk about, the thing at the core of religious beliefs.

???

Where did you see me idolize anything he said? Quote it please.

Christians are Satanists. Gnostic Christians are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Gnostic Christians do not idolize. We are perpetual seekers. That is why we are said to be the only good Christians.

All preachers of the supernatural are hypocrites and liars.

Regards
DL

Consciouss and wilfull harm is very rare, that is because of gods infinite mercy and compassion...cause you cant blame the lion for eating its prey...but when it does occurr, consciouss and wilfull harm, deliberate and planned intent, the person goes straight to hell, as in the case of serial killing. There is no repentance, there can be none, because the law of nature is equivalent exchange. I dont state the go to hell part as a factual truth, but as metaphysical knowledge based on logic, much like math.

I was talking to @draculic acid69 whos favorite "philosopher" is Lavey.

Thanks for the term, I like it, I agree with it. Do you study law?

Last edited:
But why is it that all the idiots that follow these people manage to totally misinterpret the message and spend a lifetime persecuting others who don't..?

This is why I hate religion, because it brings out the worst in people.

But why is it that all the idiots that follow these people manage to totally misinterpret the message and spend a lifetime persecuting others who don't..?

This is why I hate religion, because it brings out the worst in people.

Yeah, hey F.U.B.A.R. - - -

If your question here is sincerely: “But why is it that all the idiots that follow these people manage to misinterpret the message... ?“

Okay, huhhh... lemme think a minute, if I can maybe find my Mr. Smarty hat.

Where is that HAT?!!

Meanwhile: Why are there idiots?

Would a picture help you with that question?

Somehow, I think not.

It’s a relative term, apparently, delineating between “idiot” and a would be visionary, or one of a “greater” cognitive spectrum.

Personally, I know that I’m a fool.

Also, conversely, I basically understand the deep-seated psycho-social archetype, in virtually all humans, of which to coalesce around a standardized set of “tribal” norms is a matter of survival, and often a default setting, if you will.

I am subject to them, and you are subject to them.

“Join the group, or be left out.”

Capisce?

The threat of being ostracized, is a huge motivator in becoming an “idiot”.

These programs become deeply imbedded.

Why have the teachings of Christ been so diluted, and perverted ?!

What is religion ?

Why are humans fucked-up ?

What was The Transfiguration ?

IF, as in IF-IF-IF, you really wanted to find-out, rather than casting broad- brushed aspersions against “religion”
as a whole... maybe you could find-out ! Just “maybe”.

Then again, I’ve “heard” that humans who, ( for lack of a better immediate term ) could best be defined as “idiots”, do lack the capacity to consider concepts and exceptions beyond their own ossified viewpoints.

You tell me.

And, if I find that Mr. Smarty hat, that I seem to have misplaced, I’ll be sure to send you a picture of it...

Oops ! 🎩 too late... ( ?! )

Now, consider the hardcore commitment required to stay true to your beliefs, when a nine-inch spike is driven into your hand.

WHAT is that?

We’re still talking about that guy, aren’t we?

Many are called, few are Chosen.

Consider Absolute Love.

I fail everyday.

Like I just did for assailing your viewpoint, with a snarky, and continuing as unresolved conundrum, for both of us, really.

And, without irony, I ask for your forgiveness.

Sincerely,
Bryan in Seattle