• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wAnt sOMe haAgeN daZ....

malkovich, malkovich.... malkovich, malkovich .....
häagen-dazs, häagen-dazs, häagen-dazs..... ....häagen-dazs, häagen-dazs.. häagen-dazs.. .. .. häagen-dazs.. häagen-dazs, häagen-dazs.... häagen-dazs.
flavours... hmm i dunno... mozzelberry, nenadian swirl and scrumniculous vanilla fudge (of the new range) all sound pretty good to me....
wink.gif

Apparently there is a choc-caramel choc-chip munch flavour coming out soon!!! I cant wait.

Can't believe I'm torturing myself like this!!!!
Ben and Jerry's flavours...mmmmm:
Aloha Macadamia ™
Milk Chocolate Cashew Brazil Nut Butter Ice Cream, Macadamia Nuts in White & Dark Fudge & a Milk Chocolatey Swirl
Apple Crumble ™
Brown Sugar Ice Cream with Cinnamon Streusel, Apples & a Caramel Swirl
Bovinity Divinity ™
Milk Chocolate Ice Cream & White Fudge Cows Swirled with White Chocolate Ice Cream & Dark Fudge Cows
Butter Pecan
Rich buttery ice cream with roasted pecans
Cherry Garcia ®
Cherry Ice Cream with Cherries & Fudge Flakes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Fudge Brownie ™
Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies
Chubby Hubby ®
Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter
Chunky Monkey ®
Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts
Cinnamon
Sweet cream ice cream with cinnamon
Coconut Almond Fudge Chip
Coconut ice cream with fudge chips and roasted almonds
Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz
Coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks
Coffee HEATH ® Bar Crunch
Coffee Ice Cream with Chunks of HEATH® Bar Crunch
Coffee Ole
Our rich, coffee ice cream made with coffee from rural Mexico’s Aztec Harvest’s farmers
Concession Obsession ™
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Featuring Non-Pareils, Fudge-Covered Crisped Rice Candy, Peanuts Dipped in Fudge & a Caramel Swirl
Dilbert's World™-Totally Nuts™
Butter almond ice cream with roasted hazelnuts, praline pecans & white fudge coated almonds
Everything But The…™ 2-Twisted!™
A Collision of Chocolate Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with HEATH® Bar Chunks, White Chocolatey Chunks, Peanut Butter Cups & Chocolatey Covered Almonds
Festivus™
Brown sugar cinnamon ice cream loaded with gingerbread cookies & a ginger caramel swirl
From Russia with Buzz ™ 2-Twisted!™
A Caffeinated Cross of Coffee Ice Cream with Coffee Liqueur mixed with Espresso Fudge Chips.
Half Baked ™ 2-Twisted!™
A Crazy Connection of Chocolate Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Island Paradise ™
Pineapple Ice Cream with a Passion Fruit Swirl a Hint of Coconut
Jerry's Jubilee ™ 2-Twisted!™
A Tasty Trio of Cherry Ice Cream & Chocolate Ice Cream mixed with Cherries, Fudge Flakes & Chunks of Brownies
KaBerry KaBOOM!™
Strawberry & Blueberry Ice Creams with White Fudge Covered Cracklin' Candy & a Blueberry Swirl
Mint Chocolate Chunk
Mint ice cream made with all natural peppermint extract and pure dark chocolatey chunks
Mint Chocolate Cookie
Peppermint Ice Cream with Oxford Crème Cookies
Monkey Wrench ™ 2-Twisted!™
A Wacky Whirl of Banana ice Cream & Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream mixed with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts & Peanut Butter Cups.
New York Super Fudge Chunk ®
Chocolate Ice Cream with White & Dark Chocolate Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts & Chocolatey Covered Almonds
No Sugar Added Vanilla
Nutty Waffle Cone ™
Vanilla Malt Ice Cream with Fudge-Dipped Waffle Cone Pieces, Fudge-Covered Peanuts & Fudge Swirls
Orange & Cream
Sweet Orange Ice Cream with Swirls of Vanilla Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cup ™
Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Real Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Turtles (Limited Batch ™)
Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Caramel Swirls, Lots of Salty Peanuts & Just Enough Fudge Chunks
Phish Food ®
Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow, Caramel Swirl & Fudge Fish
Pistachio Pistachio ™
Pistachio Ice Cream with Lightly Roasted Pistachios
S.N.A.F.U. Strawberries Naturally All Fudged Up ™ 2-Twisted!™
Strawberry & Vanilla Ice Creams with Strawberries, Fudge Covered Shortbread Cookies & Fudge & Strawberry Swirls
Southern Pecan Pie ™
Brown Sugar Ice Cream with Golden Roasted Pecans, Chunks of Pecan Pie Pieces & a Pecan Caramel Swirl
Strawberry
Strawberry ice cream with fresh frozen strawberries
Sweet Cream w/ Cookies
Sweet cream ice cream with whole and broken chocolate sandwich cookies
This is Nuts ™ 2-Twisted!™
Chocolate & Pistachio Ice Creams with Fudge Covered Almonds & Lightly Roasted Pistachios
Triple Caramel Chunk ™
Caramel Ice Cream with a Swirl of Caramel & Fudge Covered Caramel Chunks
Urban Jumble ™ 2-Twisted!™
A Tropical Twist of Chocolate Ice Cream & Coconut Ice Cream mixed with White & Dark Chocolatey Chunks, Pecans & Roasted Almonds.
Vanilla Bean
A refreshing, light vanilla ice cream with Malagasy vanilla bean specks
Vanilla Caramel Fudge ™
Vanilla Ice Cream with Swirls of Caramel & Fudge
Vanilla Chocolate Chunk
Vanilla ice cream with pure dark chocolatey chunks.
Vanilla HEATH ® Bar Crunch
Vanilla Ice Cream with Chunks of HEATH® Bar Crunch
Wavy Gravy ™
Caramel & Cashew Brazil Nut Ice Cream with a Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Swirl & Roasted Almonds
White Russian™
Coffee flavored ice cream with coffee liqueur.
World's Best ® Chocolate
All Natural, Other Worldly Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream
World's Best ® Vanilla
Vanilla Ice Cream with Pure Vanilla Extract
OH MY GOD I WANT SOME BEN AND JERRY'S!!!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by BlackMagicWoman (edited 11 October 2001).]

Ah 2 groups of people talking about the same but different thing at the same time. Priceless. I want my Haagen Dazs.

I was just discussing this the other day.
I miss the flavours and messing with everyone's brains.
ie: "Who the fuck is pekkie???" LOL!!!!!

i like the orange fluffy flavour best....
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
may contain traces of peanuts

*Laffs at BMW*
FREAK. How much ice cream do you eat?
BWAAA HAA HAAAAA
RBB..... when will we have out Haagen Daz Back?

Is that anything like Baskin Robins?? 'Cos that's what we have here in Perth. 31 flavours to choose from. Really nice anytime, but especially when ripped!!

look would BMW and others please stop raping this thread? It's not about Ben & Jerry's, or Baskin Robbins.... it's about HAAGEN DAZS!!!
HAAGEN DAZS!!!
if you don't like it, you're wrong.

yeah DQ.... but you cant blame them right?
Tis not kewl to have personal threads/jokes on here.
*Smacks DQ on the arse*

whats a personal thread?? who? ha??
**looks around**
this is about ice cream isn't it???
**confussed look**
**puts on helmet**
smile.gif

hmm I wouldn't mind some haagen dasz!!
yay for haagen dasz...so yummy so tasty!!
please give me some????
yeah where's my soccer top too??

awww.. .. feels bad that BMW is being flamed for her preference in ice-cream.. .. play nice boys and girls.. ..
smile.gif

BMW: you’re more than welcome to like any ice-cream you choose.. .. but you see, some of us down here in melbounre just have a special affinity for haagen daz.. .. .. I’m sure the other ice-cream is good too.. .. but I’m a haagen daz girl.. ..
wink.gif

PS// Chocolate brownie flavour.. .. and Luscious lowie lemon
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by *Princess_Fifi* (edited 13 October 2001).]

Apparently us cheapskates arn't good enough to have Haagen dazs anymore. Boo. Chocolate browny flavour its gota be bad.

i fully agree with BMW on the ice cream choice...ben n jerry's FULLY OUTWEIGHS haagen daaz any day!! but of course any of you who have NEVER travelled to any of the america's (including canada) you wouldnt have a clue cause thats the only place you can find it! but WOW does it rock your taste buds!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

when i was an ice cream eater (im not much of one anymore) it would take me ages just to pick a flavour!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"...all in all, rave is the greatest antidote yet for urban anonymity. when you open your heart, and trust the whole group you dance with; when you feel love with everyone, and they return it, a higher vibration can be reached. dance is the supreme gesture of abandon, the embrace of the moment, the abeyance of work and the annihilation of guilt, neurosis, and the burden of the past."

ben and jerrys.... hmpffff.... yeah, whatever *annoying american voice*
i'm sorry but the haagen dazs is indisputedly king of the ice cream jungle. what other ice cream has flavours like mozzleberry, chocolate browny etc? answer me that oh ye unfaithful who do not know the power of haagen dazs!
no contest, i just hope that the drought ends soon coz i've got some big haagen dazs projects
smile.gif

------------------
and you run and you run to catch up with the sun...

ARGH! *hides from spaceb0y at the thought of more crazy projects*
It's a sad day when you don't have haagen dasz!
"You got no icecream, you got no icecream...cos you're on the welfare, on the welfare... and your Dad's an alcoholic...."