• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wAnt sOMe haAgeN daZ....

At all the excitement I ran straight away to my nearest dealer of sweet Haagen Dasz goodness and alas, no love for me!!
Damn!
Pundi: OMG! I love Barney Banana's! I have one everyday! But the other day I nearly cried because my usual outlet had closed and the uni supermarket doesn't sell them because his bro owns the lolly shop! They're sooo good....but not as good as HD!!
spaceb0y: you're ghey but I really like soccer so would like a top!
smile.gif

*boring on-topic post alert*
why are there no haagen daz cafes in melbourne? thats so wrong...
cafes serving nothing but haagen daz... ice cream cakes, sundaes, etc...
i'll get my fix in december.
smile.gif
hellooooo singapore.

^^^^^^^GhOst, those cafes would be cooool
smile.gif
smile.gif
*drool*
Anywayz guys, I'm putting my spoon down & leaving this ice-cream container in the freezer for the moment... I might come back for a nibble some time... but now my haagen das supply is back, I don't think I'll feel the need
wink.gif

Enjoy!
------------------
"...still the angle to a girl who hates to sin..."

The Dazs is back ya and this thread can dwindle into obscurity. Ha no way this old fashioned freak out still rocks.

Arghhhhh!!!
I cant get any fucking haagen dazs. Where did it go! Shit. Come back delicious portal!!!!!!

i just got a little bit of HD only for it go missing before I could eat it all up....
grrr... the worst thing was that I saw that Baba, Munchee and spaceb0y all had some.... but they're all big fat meanies and should share the ice cream love...
wink.gif

Fucking Ramus. Im gona hire some americans to do some serious arse rappings. Its not fair, they give us a taste only to take it away.WANKERS. Oh yeah i think we have started something check out despooks thread in the hardware review. Haagen Dazs.

cosmic girl - you have sunk to new lows, doing garry on the internet, you know what i'm talking about dude (read above)... geez that's poor form...
but anyway, hooray for haagen dazs, ice cream of choice for rave troopers everywhere, especially ones which are conquering gatecore...
and yeah the results of the first FC Haagen Dazs match have arrived: FCHD 1 vs BL 0... the goal was scored in the 33rd minute by BFB.
[end of transmission]
------------------
and you run and you run to catch up with the sun...

^^^^^^^^
Yay woohooo!!!! GO TEAM GO!!! FCHD RAWK!!!
*cheers*
And Im sure there are many more a victory!!!
*chants*
*BFB, he's our man, If he cant do it, no one can!*
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

ok dudes...it was fun...we had a laugh, but its back now, social needs to be cleaned up, and this is really only funny for us now....let this one sink to the archive and play with oceanboy and faxing acid and all the other immortal threads...
that is all...
smile.gif