Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wAnt sOMe haAgeN daZ....

your melbournites sense of humour is appalling... no really
smile.gif

Ive read this thread and attempted to try gain an inkling to any possible humour in this thread, with the end result of find absolutely none, then i fell off my chair and my dog laughed..
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

your melbournites sense of humour is appalling... no really
smile.gif

Ive read this thread and attempted to try gain an inkling to any possible humour in this thread, with the end result of find absolutely none, then i fell off my chair and my dog laughed..
wink.gif

------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

Stylin I know the web of intrigue regarding this is difficult for Candaian's to understand
wink.gif

------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Deja vou!
*waits*
Deja vou!
I want some FRIGGIN ice cream fugnnshitfukgrrr......
frown.gif

i have only had Haagen-Dasz once, when i was in singapore a few years back
Cookies and Cream owns, but ive never seen HD since

Ha Ha this thread is still going strong. Haagen Dazs!!!!!!!!! Lets get to 150 so Tars has to start a new one.

i'm sure my dog would have laffed at this, but unfortunately i lost him at two tribes...
**shrugs**
wink.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hey rbb, did it go off with the mothership?
or was it collected by the friendly neighbourhood trolley?
------------------
and you run and you run to catch up with the sun...

I want some Haagen Dasz - part II... yeah I can see that happening *cough*
Dammit!!! I need my fix!

well, this is the first time i've stumbled into this thread... now i know why....
*runs in direction of supermarket*
(interesting icon --- mmm, that's an idea - IV ice cream.... mmmmm!)

^^^^^ only when you can't get enuf in ur mouth with each spoonful of course - can't get enuf haagen...
....too far????

I heard that Haagen Dazs is sponsoring a new soccer team in the Portugese football league and they are going to call it FC Haagen Dazs. Would anyone be interested in getting that team's soccer top? Roll call
------------------
and you run and you run to catch up with the sun...

Count me in for a top - im sure they will complement the helmet ever so nicely!
maybe transport us to the portal with greater ease?
Oh - and Haagen Dasz is apparently due after the weekend....... lets see shall we............
smile.gif

------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

*puts hand up for soccer top*
Not a big soccer fan usually, but if they're haagen das tops, how could I say no? How comforting would they be to wear??
wink.gif

IT'S BACK!!!!
THE HAAGEN DAZS IS BACK!!!
my life is now complete again!!!
------------------
I like to eat smurfs *crunch* *crunch* *crunch*.

Stuff you imported, expensive ice-cream freaks - I'll stick with my old skool barney banana's. They taste oooo so good and are hella cheap. They dissappeared for a while but now they're back. Hell I might even get off my arse and make a website.
smile.gif

It's a conspiracy I tells ya.. and I'm pointing my finger squarely at that helmeted RBB fool...

SweeeeeeeeeettttttSwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt HAAGEN DASZ...........
Yes - tis back...... has been a long time in coming but it is back .............. oh how i missed thee...........
Ive had my fix..........
Feeling much so relieved..........
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

*runs out of Bluelight where he is not wanted*
BACK TO HDP!!!!!! YER YER!