• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wAnt sOMe haAgeN daZ....

I had a few spoonfuls last night.... Not a full bowl or even a baby tub, but it was nice all the same
smile.gif

When exams finish, I think I'll need a big a haagen daz night with all the flavours...
smile.gif
mmmmmmmmm.... yummy....

^^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^^
aawwww.... cyna, I KnOw you've tasted haagen daz... maybe you just haven't had enough yet...
wink.gif

Yeah Fuk it.
BMW. This isnt about Ice cream.
Its about Haagen DaZ......P
BIG DIFFERENCE.
So... cut all the creamy icy type story flavour things out and get with the program! ALL OF YOU!
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

Ha!! I don't want to hear one more thing about any friggin Tom and Jerry's icecream or whatever it's called. In fact I don't think that icecream should be mentioned at all
wink.gif
Besides the people who know what is actually being discussed, the rest of you are assraping it!!!!!!!!!!!! Get with the program I guess this is bordering on a personal thread though so whatever happens is cool !!!!!

blufluffybunny telling someone else to not go off topic? ...that's classy...
You want to have a whole thread about one type of ice-cream? ...not gonna happen...
I've closed thread's about specific lollies in the past, and unless you all lighten up and play nice (and that includes no more posts which are lighthearted but don't appear so on face value), then i'm going to close this one...
I don't care whether you're just joking or not, its not coming across that way...
IMFHO Ben & Jerry's has as much validity as Haagen Daas...

Ah, tacos.
When? Haagen Dazs? Come Back?
**Shakes fist at the gods of Ramius Corp.**
Shout out to:
Prometheus, RBB, Baba, Punanny(is he here anyway?), DQ, the lovely fifi, and my new BL friends: Pekkie, Tars, Pleo and Decimal Dan's Brother (Decimal Adrian I guess)
Sunny rocked (no surprises thankyou)
.....and some people are addicted to ecstasy!
I think that I keep looking into the temporarily closed portal on a regular basis now so that when it comes back I can be first to jump in and whinge about stuff and so everyone can say "Gee 86, you so crazy and superfly fast mofo" etc. etc.
Big hugs to all guys, we can live through this.
has anyone seen my bluelighter? I left it at this party
------------------
[I can't remember what I wanted to say about Hooch.]

sddooffthirryuttoosm...
**realises no one can hear him cos of the visor**
**removes helmet**
ahh...much better
smile.gif
well as i was saying, we did briefly enjoy some häagen-dazs® goodness at sunny as 86 mentioned...even with mr.ramius corp. being an anal bastard, we can still create our own creamy goodness...
hope you enjoyed it pekkie
wink.gif

**puts helmet on**
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

LOL this thread is moocho funny!
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Damn it! I knew I should have come to Sunny to get some Haagen Dasz action...
Mr. Ramius Corp you suck!
Oh and I collected the photographic evidence of Haagen Dasz delight at Slinky...yayayayah!
Geez those kiddies with the Commander Keen helmet are hella cool!

Hmmm...maybe Bluelight should just start producing it's own brand of icecream!!! I bet we could come up wif some very interesting flavours *LOL* Not to mention all the kewl ingredients we have to put in it
wink.gif

aaaaawwwwww Sowwy Tarsy.
You know I'm jokin... When am I ever serious..c'mon... seriously... (eh?)
*Taps fingers and waits for HaageN DaaZ*
*Bunny rails Peters Ice cream*
BAH!!! SHIT........ bleh.
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

I must say that getting Ben & Jerry's when expecting Haagen Dazs would be like getting speed when expecting coke... you'd be partly satisfied but still very pissed off. We all know Ben & Jerry's is second rate.
I need my fix of Haagen Dazs!
Oh yeah Raimus Corp. suck harder than a $3.50 hooker.
*hits refresh on his tub of Haagen Dazs*

Boo to everyone for scaring the ice cream people away it was funny as fuck. Starting an in joke and then getting all superior about it is not cool(Unless your Jimmy Page and your smoking a pipe). I want my Haagen Dazs and ice cream loving freinds back.
[This message has been edited by Baba_ORiley (edited 15 October 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Baba_ORiley (edited 15 October 2001).]

I thought I was the only one trying to get into the portal so that I'd be the first one to post
wink.gif
I think later on I'll try some Tom and Jerry's icecream
wink.gif
. Does it even compare with HD???

Send all respones/replies/retorts to my preivous post to the national baseball assocition courtesy of mark maguire.

kkkkkkkkkraaaaaaaazy, man, krrrrrraaazzzy
silly helmet people
and yeah rbb, you be wearing the helmet, but you didn't buy no helmet, you didn't decorate no helmet, you ain't no commander keen, bitch. hehehe
------------------
and you run and you run to catch up with the sun...

Can i wear the helmet to Kryal?
*jumps up and down*
can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i???????
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEE???????
oh yeah, and i almost forget... Haagen Dazs is not just an ice-cream brand. it is in fact a way of life, a mode of existence, a a a.... sorry i'm getting a bit emotional... i just love Haagen Dazs way too much...

*puts on hardass mod mofo hat*
Mind sticking to talking about ice-cream hmm?
And BFB, I know you're joking, but other people might not...
{edit} Sorry that wasn't directed at you DQ, it was directed at everyone posting about the portal and helmets... {/edit}
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 15 October 2001).]