• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

Cowboys a lock and I hate them but -3 is easy money

well...if you bet it, i hope you're right - otherwise, i so hope Dallass loses

i kinda like San Fran...i like a lot of players on that team so im kinda personally rooting for them

and of course im rooting for the Bengals....

:rockon:

I don’t think the bank is gonna come break my knee caps I mean they can try.

Couple eight balls half Os and Os and I’ll be back up in no time<snip>
@OpiateKiller , what happened to rehab, and getting your life clean and moving on in a Positive direction???
I know that there are people on here who will feel that eight-balls and OZs are a Very positive direction Lol LOl:ROFLMAO:

I love gambling I love betting. People think it’s just picking a team there is so much more that goes into that. Every statistic every number matters.

I would love to be a bookie I love betting I have an Instagram and sold sports picks for $50 a pop and made 10 grand in 2019 before Instagram changed the hashtag algorithm
do you do accumulaters I usually do a few cheap accumulator but never win..

I wish I could get a loan.

It wouldn't be going on gambling i tell you that much 😂 😂 😂
you don't, trust me.

they are all thieving bastards mate I've owed quick quid hundreds for years cuz of 200 I loaned their interest rates and manner is clearly meant to take advantage of people who are hard up for cash like me.

Jesus Christ GIF

I mean shit I been injecting phenibut when I say that people say I’m insane and I mean I am I will put anything in a needle and shoot it into my body.
I read up about that before, you been IVing it? What doses and doesn't it burn your veins?
Unlucky on losing that 5k good skills getting back up 3.5 tho, sling that yay and you'll be ohhh kay lol
you don't, trust me.

they are all thieving bastards mate I've owed quick quid hundreds for years cuz of 200 I loaned their interest rates and manner is clearly meant to take advantage of people who are hard up for cash like me.
I do, cuz i wouldn't pay it back. I did it to provident and greenwood years ago and never paid them, i just used an old address and a disposable phone number and changed banks lol

I read up about that before, you been IVing it? What doses and doesn't it burn your veins?
Unlucky on losing that 5k good skills getting back up 3.5 tho, sling that yay and you'll be ohhh kay lol

I do, cuz i wouldn't pay it back. I did it to provident and greenwood years ago and never paid them, i just used an old address and a disposable phone number and changed banks lol

It burns the shit out of my veins bro last night I didn't realize how tight my rolled up sleeve was and idk if it pushed the shot out of the vein but I honestly felt like a scorpion bite my arm I almost screamed . It's the most acidic drug I've ever seen I tried to drop some baking soda in the mix to level the PH and it literally turned into crystals and ruined the whole shot