• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

like a true gambling addict I already got my best bet Francis Ngannou +105 and first round knockout +400

That $5000 will be back in no time 😛

Well guys I took out a personal loan with 7.65% interest, not that bad granted I don't lose it all in one place..

So ROLL TIDE tonight, Nick Saban better get this shit done for me.

I'll post a picture of the ticket if I win if I lose I'll probably jump off a bridge
Dude that is really, really bad :(

My entire life is really bad why not just burn it all to the ground, might as well rob a bank while I’m at it add federal prison to my resume 🥲
My life was really really fucking bad at some point too, for decades. But I wouldn't add thousands and thousands of dollars of gambling debt to that :( I'm really worried about you man :(

money comes and money goes....you can always make more money....

i think he's got the right attitude and he'll bounce back

i might have to make some picks for you tho

I think the 49ers beat Dallass this week...but im not sure if it's the lock of the week because my vision is always blurry in Dallas games because i hate them and i never pick them to win...i just think the 49ers are a little better than anybody realizes and they're great on the road

i kinda like the Raiders getting all those points vs the Bengals - that might be my lock....and does anybody remember the last time the Bengals even won a playoff game?

and i like Arizona over the Rams - but not too sure on that

Tampa vs Philly - Tampa should run them over but they've been a little suspect lately - i still think Tampa but it seems like a shady game...but usually that's the blowout - so Tampa's probably a good bet - but i still wouldn't bet it

KC should be able to torch the Steelers by about 20 right?

Buffalo laying 4 vs NE.....man that's a tough game to call....i don't like that 4 point spread and i dont like betting against NE....

:rockon:

@Mr. Krinkle , Lol , dude you are no help at all! Maybe win, is like it might rain, I want they will win "Like the sun will rise!"
I hate Dallas as well, and have been to a few of there games (Have season seats to Giants :oops:) and seen Dak play, when he is on [like against the eagles worth the$$, and I have him miss the field [ second row,not a throw away, and seat are pretty close in meadowlands].
Tampa and Buffalo only locks,
Buffalo, really good and really hungry, They have played 2xs a year forever , and 2xs in Dec 9 split the game ( both lost at Home) Its a real great game to watch this week!!
I need to bet because only REAL NY TEAM, go Bills

Last edited:
lol im definitely no help.... :cool:

ya know you're probably right - the Bills seem like they're getting their swagger back...but i hate betting against NE - it's never wise....that game really can go either way

i think KC is gonna blow the Steelers out by about 30 - that's a good bet...

i still like San Fran too

@Iceman1216 so wait a minute....you're a Giants fan? are you from there? i grew up like right next to Giants stadium...i helped bury Jimmy Hoffa there back in the day

I think the 49ers beat Dallass this week...but im not sure if it's the lock of the week because my vision is always blurry in Dallas games because i hate them and i never pick them to win...i just think the 49ers are a little better than anybody realizes and they're great on the road

i kinda like the Raiders getting all those points vs the Bengals - that might be my lock....and does anybody remember the last time the Bengals even won a playoff game?

Tampa vs Philly - Tampa should run them over but they've been a little suspect lately - i still think Tampa but it seems like a shady game...but usually that's the blowout - so Tampa's probably a good bet - but i still wouldn't bet it

Buffalo laying 4 vs NE.....man that's a tough game to call....i don't like that 4 point spread and i dont like betting against NE....

feel free to stop by the pickems thread. We start over for the playoffs. You too @Iceman1216

My entire life is really bad why not just burn it all to the ground, might as well rob a bank while I’m at it add federal prison to my resume 🥲

Seriously, why don't you play $100 worth of Powerball? Or Super Lotto? Of course, the chances of winning aren't great, but at least you're not spending thousands of dollars in one go.

And holy fuck, IF YOU WIN....

My life was really really fucking bad at some point too, for decades. But I wouldn't add thousands and thousands of dollars of gambling debt to that :( I'm really worried about you man :(

I kinda feel like I’m gonna die soon anyways to be honest with you it’s why I don’t really care about anything anymore

I mean shit I been injecting phenibut when I say that people say I’m insane and I mean I am I will put anything in a needle and shoot it into my body.

I’m gonna make a Moneyline parlay Patriots take out the bills, KC, my boy Joe Burrow gonna smack the Raiders Bengals going up, I don’t have any faith in Arizona anymore

ya know you're probably right - the Bills seem like they're getting their swagger back...but i hate betting against NE - it's never wise....that game really can go either way

@Iceman1216 so wait a minute....you're a Giants fan? are you from there? i grew up like right next to Giants stadium...i helped bury Jimmy Hoffa there back in the day

Do you follow the UFC? Francis ngannou is +105 vs Ciryl Gane I’m seriously gonna get another loan and put $5000 on him and $1000 on first round knockout which will pay a handsome $9000 total

Do you follow the UFC? Francis ngannou is +105 vs Ciryl Gane I’m seriously gonna get another loan and put $5000 on him and $1000 on first round knockout which will pay a handsome $9000 total

i do follow UFC but not closely enougn to place bets on it....but ok - i'll root fot you there for sure...

we gotta wait a week and a half for that fight....

:zzzz:

Damm, @Mr. Krinkle , I thought that was you Holding that shovel !! Those guys from NJ, could lean on the shovel all day and could give Work a Good Look. Lol Lol