• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

looks like VCU lost by 20 too

he lost both ends of that

hwXxQxZ.gif

I think the Islanders are a good bet today as a home underdog vs the Caps....Isles are playing good right now and Caps aren't playing so great

there ya go

Lock of the Day

i still think something shady happens with that Bengals game today - be careful.....and i like the Bills but i quit betting against the Patriots a long time ago...i'll never bet against them again in the playoffs as long as Belichick is still there....but the Bills should go deep into the playoffs - i still don't like it

Isles play at 2pm ET today

it's a good bet

if KC isn't easy money tomorrow, then it's fixed (it is fixed)

i don't see how that game can be any closer than 34-6 KC

if KC isn't easy money tomorrow, then it's fixed (it is fixed)

i don't see how that game can be any closer than 34-6 KC

Yeah I got cracked yesterday. Honestly I think Vegas made the call on that VCU game 95% of bets were on VCU .

That's why I kinda hate sports gambling I feel college sports are never safe because I feel Vegas sways games more than any other spot.

I doubled down and put the rest of my $ on Francis Ngannou so I can't lose anymore

Yeah I got cracked yesterday. Honestly I think Vegas made the call on that VCU game 95% of bets were on VCU .

That's why I kinda hate sports gambling I feel college sports are never safe because I feel Vegas sways games more than any other spot.

I doubled down and put the rest of my $ on Francis Ngannou so I can't lose anymore

that's your best bet....just wait for that