• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

I took out a $5,000 dollar loan over the weekend to bet on Alabama

I kinda feel like I’m gonna die soon anyways to be honest with you it’s why I don’t really care about anything anymore

I mean shit I been injecting phenibut when I say that people say I’m insane and I mean I am I will put anything in a needle and shoot it into my body.
Dude , I feel bad for your Parents! From what I have read and shared with you they love you, and have tried? Its hard, and life is not fair, but it is doable.
I always go back to what I was told a long time ago when I was on the pity pot!!
You are having a shitty patch in a really good life!
So move a muscle and change a Thought!!
be well brother
I hope we do not lose you.
I would love to share with you a true Lock on a bet, but I feel that it would not take you to rehab, but just take you to a higher more dangerous place??

money comes and money goes....you can always make more money....

i think he's got the right attitude and he'll bounce back

i might have to make some picks for you tho

I think the 49ers beat Dallass this week...but im not sure if it's the lock of the week because my vision is always blurry in Dallas games because i hate them and i never pick them to win...i just think the 49ers are a little better than anybody realizes and they're great on the road

i kinda like the Raiders getting all those points vs the Bengals - that might be my lock....and does anybody remember the last time the Bengals even won a playoff game?

and i like Arizona over the Rams - but not too sure on that

Tampa vs Philly - Tampa should run them over but they've been a little suspect lately - i still think Tampa but it seems like a shady game...but usually that's the blowout - so Tampa's probably a good bet - but i still wouldn't bet it

KC should be able to torch the Steelers by about 20 right?

Buffalo laying 4 vs NE.....man that's a tough game to call....i don't like that 4 point spread and i dont like betting against NE....

:rockon:
Love all of this but Arizona? They are doomed I feel

Last edited:
Love all of this but Arizona?

ya know what it is? i don't believe in the Rams....i think Stafford is good for a few bad decisions that could kill them...and i don't think they can win by more than 4 if they do win and the line is 4.5.....i could be completely wrong here because it's a tough game to call....but that's the feeling i have from it

and the Bengals might blow the doors off the Raiders too so im not too sure on that one either - but it seems almost like it's too easy to pick the Bengals, and when it's too easy, go the other way

all of these really easy picks make me suspect because you know 1 of them aren't gonna cover

KC -13.5
Bengals -6.5
Tampa -10

one of those won't cover

Idk I’m going to probably role single bet money line LV moderate. Those are huge numbers considering it’s the playoffs and allot of these teams are not comparatively that good.. underdogs and the points should make money.

Idk I’m going to probably role single bet money line LV moderate. Those are huge numbers considering it’s the playoffs and allot of these teams are not comparatively that good.. underdogs and the points should make money.

that's a sneaky bet

nobody's picking the Raiders....

my only concern, is the Bengals already gave the Raiders a big time beaten, so that might be just a bad matchup for them...

I'm sure they appreciate your faith and contribution. Now Randy can afford something other than flip-flops.

Alabama.jpg

Man the dogs fuckin' killed it. Damn dude, how much blow you gotta slang to pay that fuckin loan back? And is the source of that loan gonna come knockin?

I don’t think the bank is gonna come break my knee caps I mean they can try.

Couple eight balls half Os and Os and I’ll be back up in no time<snip>

Last edited by a moderator: