View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I believe being possessed by an inner Reptilian Deamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antipsychotics aren't recreational. Priests don't remove metaphors. Self medication is vastly different than having a doctor prescribe medication.
Can't see how any of this relates to what I said, but ....OK

hey peeps,

the lizard seemed to be a relatively weak (maybe this is a deception) D

Lizard means you are Jewish, or descended from the ruling families. Embrace your inner lizard, it won't hurt you and you are probably smarter than others, and will be successful in a career choice.

Lizard means you are Jewish, or descended from the ruling families. Embrace your inner lizard, it won't hurt you and you are probably smarter than others, and will be successful in a career choice.
But what about a gecko?

So you're the world authority on demon possession? Just because somebody chooses not to believe in something it doesn't mean that it does not exist. people do get possessed by nonphysical entities, whether you want to accept it or not..

Right, so your the world authority on demon possession (what a silly thing to say). Of course, how could I have been mistaken... Kinda funny though, as me saying possession is nonsense is no less rediculous than you saying it isn't, oh the irony... only difference is you then go on to insult me as a person whereas I merely "insulted" an idea, a meaningless belief.

So, the question is... how is you insulting me saying possesion is fact any better than me saying it's silly and isn't? (Hint: it's not, at best ;)). Some people say bigfoot is real too, but I guess that's just beyond my comprehension as well... isn't it, jason =D.

I think you are an ignorant person and to call what others say or believe a "delusion" is very rude. Maybe I think YOU are deluded, thinking that things don't exist just because they are vastly beyond your comprehension.
Well, they do say ignorance is bliss :). Curious as to what makes you think I would care in the slightest what you think of me? From where I'm sitting, your just some random, gullible drug user on the internet who believes in demons, I don't know anything about you... so by all means, call me every name in the book captain jack sparrow!
------

However, it may be a malevolent entity. You can't defeat it, it's too powerful. You must call upon the white light positive energy deity to protect you from the malevolent entity. Unfortunately, we don't know its name, or if it even has one, so I guess you would just address it as "White Light Entity"
Wow, just read this... this is who I'm responding to? I'm sorry but this is easily the most rediculous post in this thread... This is some bonafide grade A hilarity right here, for you are Jason7, the demon slayer... Lay off the MXE... your losing it.

Last edited:
When someone on the internet says go see a doctor to get THIS drug. How is that NOT a form of telling someone to go doctor shopping? you might as well tell them to go to the black market.

You are the winner...so far.
I've read every inane post in this thread and this HAS GOT to be the silliest thing so far, and in this thread that's saying a lot.
I'm sure someone will best you before it's over though...maybe even me.

You are the winner...so far.
I've read every inane post in this thread and this HAS GOT to be the silliest thing so far, and in this thread that's saying a lot.
I'm sure someone will best you before it's over though...maybe even me.
Are you saying that doctor shopping doesn't exist? I honestly have no idea what you are referring to.

Are you saying that doctor shopping doesn't exist? I honestly have no idea what you are referring to.

No thilly, all I'm saying is that NOBODY in their right mind would construe the suggestion to "see a doctor" as a recommendation to go "doctor shopping".
Granted, there are plenty on here who aren't in their right mind so I can understand the confusion.
Oh, BTW, the "I honestly have no idea what you are referring to" remark is a new record and a personal best for you...congrats.
YOU are going to be tough to beat...

Oh, as for the rude post, the Devil made me do it.

Last edited:
No thilly, all I'm saying is that NOBODY in their right mind would construe the suggestion to "see a doctor" as a recommendation to go "doctor shopping".
You are forgetting the part where that poster also said, "try to get on anti-psychotics".

You are forgetting the part where that poster also said, "try to get on anti-psychotics".

No one said that. He said antipsychotics would be better for the OP than psychedelics (which is pretty much unarguably true). He didn't actually recommend the OP do anything. He was also clearly being humorous.

Right, so your the world authority on demon possession (what a silly thing to say). Of course, how could I have been mistaken... Kinda funny though, as me saying possession is nonsense is no less rediculous than you saying it isn't, oh the irony... only difference is you then go on to insult me as a person whereas I merely "insulted" an idea, a meaningless belief.

So, the question is... how is you insulting me saying possesion is fact any better than me saying it's silly and isn't? (Hint: it's not, at best ;)). Some people say bigfoot is real too, but I guess that's just beyond my comprehension as well... isn't it, jason =D.

Well, they do say ignorance is bliss :). Curious as to what makes you think I would care in the slightest what you think of me? From where I'm sitting, your just some random, gullible drug user on the internet who believes in demons, I don't know anything about you... so by all means, call me every name in the book captain jack sparrow!
------

Wow, just read this... this is who I'm responding to? I'm sorry but this is easily the most rediculous post in this thread... This is some bonafide grade A hilarity right here, for you are Jason7, the demon slayer... Lay off the MXE... your losing it.

Um, I did not insult you. I gave my opinion that you are ignorant, meaning lacking in knwledge, and rude, which you clearly were to the OP by calling him delusional. You, however, HAVE blatantly insulted me, numerous times, in your response. That quote you gave from an earlier post of mine is very valid. What I suggested is in fact the only way to save yourself from malevolent entities, by calling upon the White Light Entity. You, of course, would not be familiar with any of that because you are to lacking in knowledge. You even insulted my avatar, for godsake. Yeah, I made that avatar, I didn't get it from a free avatar website. That was sarcasm. I actually did. You didn't even get that it was sarcasm, did you. That's because of your apparent ignorance. Jack Sparrow looked cool in that avatar so I assumed his identity, much like a demon would do with their vics.

Now stay in your comfortable little Disneyland world where no demons exist. The demons just love people like you. You're probably possessed by a few right now and they're making you write evil posts. Here, let me try something. In the name of the White Light Entity I command you legion of demons to vacate the body of CaptainKratom and go back to the foul pit from whence you came. There, you should be feeling significantly less evil soon. No thanks necessary.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was talking about. Where's the psychedelic discussion with this, again?

This kind of borderline-schizophrenic discussion doesn't contribute to harm reduction in any way.

Threads solely based on religion, possession, and spirituality whether somebody believes it or not, shouldn't be in the Psychedelics forum. I know we trippers have out-there minds, and a lot of discussion here will be deeper and soul-searching (for lack of a better word), but threads like these don't help anyone. It's where people argue and try to shove their beliefs down each other's throats.

think you are an ignorant person.... Maybe I think YOU are deluded, thinking that things don't exist just because they are vastly beyond your comprehension
Right jason, this isn't insulting at all... far less insulting me than calling you "captain jack sparrow" 8). Right? Cuz the above doesn't qualify as insulting in your books but you go on to say that I insulted your avatar, makes total sense. What an insult! He called me jack sparrow... I'm done arguing with you, I promise.

I do find it funny that you care so much what I think of you, you've made that very obvious. Quite funny, but at the end of the day I do agree with Iodo so I'll get on with my business. Just so you know in the future, all "insults" were my opinion... just like yours were your opinion... that's a poor cop-out. You can't just call someone names and hide behind the shield of "opinion". Have fun slaying those demons jason... the demons that I would bet my life on that you can't prove exist, otherwise there would be no "debate".

Last edited:
Demons like people like Jason because he is all obsessive about it, given his attitude 90% of the time, he probably has a few of his own....

threads like these don't help anyone. It's where people argue and try to shove their beliefs down each other's throats.
Really? Cause I thought you wanted to shove pills down the OP's throat.

a RESPONSIBLE BL user would use harm-reduction by saying "go to sleep, if these delusions continue talk to a doctor, try to get on anti-psychotics"

This is exactly what I was talking about. Where's the psychedelic discussion with this, again?

This kind of borderline-schizophrenic discussion doesn't contribute to harm reduction in any way.

Threads solely based on religion, possession, and spirituality whether somebody believes it or not, shouldn't be in the Psychedelics forum. I know we trippers have out-there minds, and a lot of discussion here will be deeper and soul-searching (for lack of a better word), but threads like these don't help anyone. It's where people argue and try to shove their beliefs down each other's throats.
We get it, man. You don't like this thread. What you need to do is get out of your Disneyland world you live in, call up the White Light Entity, and chill out.

Right jason, this isn't insulting at all... far less insulting me than calling you "captain jack sparrow" 8). Right? Cuz the above doesn't qualify as insulting in your books but you go on to say that I insulted your avatar, makes total sense. What an insult! He called me jack sparrow... I'm done arguing with you, I promise.

I do find it funny that you care so much what I think of you, you've made that very obvious. Quite funny, but at the end of the day I do agree with Iodo so I'll get on with my business. Just so you know in the future, all "insults" were my opinion... just like yours were your opinion... that's a poor cop-out. You can't just call someone names and hide behind the shield of "opinion". Have fun slaying those demons jason... the demons that I would bet my life on that you can't prove exist, otherwise there would be no "debate".

Shit, my exorcism failed. These are powerful demons possessing CaptainKratom indeed. Watch this video, CK, and listen carefully to what the priest is saying, VERRRY carefully;

Last edited:
Really? Cause I thought you wanted to shove pills down the OP's throat.

Are you gonna exaggerate a little more each time? Are you going to accuse him of kidnapping the OP and force feeding him Thorazine next?

It contributes to reduction of harm from demons who have taken advantage of people who have been rendered vulnerable by drugs. Besides, if all anyone posted about on here was directly related to harm reduction of drugs it would be about 3 pages. Here's my harm reduction post which will render all others unnecessary and redundant; don't take drugs, boys and girls, they tend to cause problems. Okay, they can close the forum down now. 99% of the stuff on here is not related to harm reduction. How does people describing drug trips reduce harm? It actually makes people WANT to use drugs more.

Status
Not open for further replies.