View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I believe being possessed by an inner Reptilian Deamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that this may be a way in which you are passing off responsibility for your own actions. Addictions and compulsions may be "like" being possessed in a sense, but they're ultimately under your own control;
yes, we have control to turn these forces around,
but ultimately these forces live their own lives it seems.

and maybe a certain person has what it takes to turn something around,
and then another person doesnt have enough strength. maybe you can say he's not believing in himself enough. or that he thinks himself into a position of weakness. or maybe the force of "darkness" was too strong on him (darkness in this case, the idea that it's impossible to believe in himself)

where do you draw the line between, something in the realm of someones potential and something thats beyond it,
and how do you know for sure that there are not any invisible "lines" that connect the dots in this universe?

a supernatural pattern, that is beyond the creation, sustainance and destruction of the universe.
now, some people will Always deny the existence of go(o)d and evil,

but for me, thats just part of the way reality is manufactured.
like agent smith's inside the matrix that will come to say that demons are not real,
and you should go back to sleep.
Also: promiscuity leads to possession by evil entities? Wow...
what is it science talks about these days,
memes... thought forms that start to live lives of their own,
there not being such a thing as free will, etc.

thought it was proven that genes sort of dictate human behaviors in many ways.
the guy who discovered DNA had a vision of double helixes twirling around eachother while on acid,
and thanks his discovery of DNA to acid.

i think nature, genes, psychology... or the deeper reality of how things are all connected,
cross with the " spirit world"

does this mean i believe in every "pseudoscientific" and "spiritual crap" out there, not at all.
but, it's not because its hard to scientifically prove the existence of"good" and "evil",
that i will wait for a scientist to come along and tell me its ok to believe in something or not.

and about becoming posessed by being promiscuity, or good qualities also not being the result of our own efforts.
well, i believe exactly that. i think people have diffrent talents and diffrent demons.

and many people like to pretend like their talents are the result of their own effort, and that they are superior,
but to certain people drawing or mathemathics comes naturally; while others will never be able to get it.

so, yeah, i think we're all possessed, some possessed by more evil than good, and others the opposite.
and sometimes its hard to draw the line, about what is good and what is evil;

but about some thigns people can agree on i think.
like how its wrong to hurt people intentionally or practice pedophilia for example.
so that "good and bad are relative" argument is worthless too imo.

if ur too much focused on fucking, or drooling over internet forums, or getting high;
or just about anything, it will lead to an imbalance.

i wont say that i'm against promiscuity per sé,
but our sex obsessed, external appearance obsessed society; seems to be full of people;
that are possessed by demons that push them to lead superficial, selfish lives so they would be more easily used as tools by smart evil people.

Last edited:
Or maybe some individuals have the strength to overcome their own mental limitations, while others do not? I respect your opinions and you're entitled to your own beliefs, but I'm just wondering why it has to be some supernatural force and not just part of the nature of the human brain?

That said, I do not discount the possibility that forces exist beyond ourselves; well, they simply do, we know this. I am not sure one way or the other but I am very open to the possibility of hauntings for example, because of some experiences I have had, as well as the possibility of extrasensory perception, also because of some experiences I have had and some people I have known. I've entertained the idea of a "demon" being a manifestation of group intentionality that can affect others in a real way. But to interpret the state of the world as some kind of overarching, malevolent force of darkness seems too much like the way humans have anthropomorphized nearly everything outside of ourselves throughout history before we had science to be able to explain anything. Consider occam's razor... usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. Not always of course... but to interpret human weakness as the result of malevolent outside forces seems like wishful thinking to me, and a great leap away from logic.

Or maybe some individuals have the strength to overcome their own mental limitations, while others do not? I respect your opinions and you're entitled to your own beliefs, but I'm just wondering why it has to be some supernatural force and not just part of the nature of the human brain?

That said, I do not discount the possibility that forces exist beyond ourselves; well, they simply do, we know this. I am not sure one way or the other but I am very open to the possibility of hauntings for example, because of some experiences I have had, as well as the possibility of extrasensory perception, also because of some experiences I have had and some people I have known. I've entertained the idea of a "demon" being a manifestation of group intentionality that can affect others in a real way. But to interpret the state of the world as some kind of overarching, malevolent force of darkness seems too much like the way humans have anthropomorphized nearly everything outside of ourselves throughout history before we had science to be able to explain anything. Consider occam's razor... usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. Not always of course... but to interpret human weakness as the result of malevolent outside forces seems like wishful thinking to me, and a great leap away from logic.
i was still busy adding stuff to my previous post and i think it now addresses some of the points you raise here.
why it must be a supernatural force?

choose to be a believer, an agnost or a downright atheist...
your choice.

i feel better believing that its real, and i sort of think it's the truth too.
even though allt he agent smiths are waiting behind every corner, both inside our own mind as in the world we experience with our bodies,
and try to make us believe otherwise:
that there's nothing out there, that we are just monkeys, etc.

i'm not saying there's a devil with two horns that is making us ready to be sentenced to eternal life in hell by some sort of "fair god".
but i do feel like "it" is out there, whatever it is,

Last edited:
First three steps of the scientific method

1) ask a question
2) Do background research
3) Form a hypothesis

"Pseudo" science provides the Insperation and foundation for scientific advancement.

Looking back in history how many briliant scientists were murdered because they were found to be sorcerers or some such nonesense.

Better not to be to hasty to discount the possibility of scientific advancement.. s&t will take it if that seems like a more suitable place.

I've tripped on many compounds, more likely than everyone will. To me it comes down to how you take it as well as your attitude. You need to be positive for these sorts of things. I've been in terrible places when I've tripped but I just needed...something. Almost all these experiences turned out wickedly positive and even if they don't I know it was my mistep. One thing I've always found though is you must take these things with a grain of salt and not dwell on them. Psychedelic are powerful things and can lead to quite delusional things but it's always in your power how you react to them....

I've tripped on many compounds, more likely than everyone will. To me it comes down to how you take it as well as your attitude. You need to be positive for these sorts of things. I've been in terrible places when I've tripped but I just needed...something. Almost all these experiences turned out wickedly positive and even if they don't I know it was my mistep. One thing I've always found though is you must take these things with a grain of salt and not dwell on them. Psychedelic are powerful things and can lead to quite delusional things but it's always in your power how you react to them....
This is definitely the healthiest way to look at it.

For me I bring myself with me, I bring my current state of mind/mood into the trip, historically, as well as what is agitated and stirring underneath that I have not dealt with. Call it subconscious or whatever.. suppressed material. Basically these stirrings will manifest during drug use, each drug of course with higher and lower levels. I saw demons coming off heroin, and on acid, mescaline. I saw specific shadow people on crack, and things out of the corner of my eye in withdrawal state. There are various explanations for these happenings. Of course lack of sleep is involved with some drugs.
With addiction (and dependency) we can't control tolerance as it's physiological.. works in the mesocortilimbic pathways; although at least ime, we can keep the tolerance low, or quit. Not that it's easy to do after it's increased :\
Do we have a choice? Some say yes, others no. It depends on one's outlook, willingness and resources I would imagine…

Wow, are you green. While a malevolent non-physical entity may not be able to get into your body while your soul is out, it also may. Now if you don't believe that such entities exist then how do you explain all of the cases of houses being haunted by them or people possessed by them, causing them to act weird and do evil stuff? Were all those people just lying, and for what conceivable reason? People who have had NDEs have also encountered such entities. I doubt the Catholic church has any power over them, but they definitely exist. This person who saw the lizard was 99% likely to just have been tripping but you never can tell. It appears to be a mental representation of parts of his own personality, especially since the lizard and monkey both had animal forms. You don't often see monkey or lizard shaped entities so I doubt he has much to worry about possessionwise.

Well Captain Sparrow, Science has explained the majority of hauntings and the power of suggestion is strong enough to posses you if you THINK you are possessed.
I've seen several reptilian entities while tripping on DMT/Ayahuasca, and I've tripped hundreds of times, so I'm not as "green" as you might think...granted, I'm not an expert on possession like you seem to think YOU are, but I don't know of any documented cases of psychedelic entity possessions...do you?
Are you really as gullible as you are coming off, or are you playing "devils advocate"?

Surprised at how many people think the OP was actually possesed while tripping, or that it's very possible. You were tripping ... you weren't possesed :\. If people wanna keep spoon feeding nonsense that's okay, but threads like this make PD look like a welcome home to delusion, the cooky corner of BL. The MXE threads are pretty bad as well. I should say that I'm no stranger to some weird stuff during trips, but possesion???

Inb4 hateful sillyness...

Last edited:
Surprised at how many people think the OP was actually possesed while tripping, or that it's very possible. You were tripping ... you weren't possesed :\. If people wanna keep spoon feeding nonsense that's okay, but threads like this make PD look like a welcome home to delusion, the cooky corner of BL. The MXE threads are pretty bad as well. I should say that I'm no stranger to some weird stuff during trips, but possesion???

We don't have a rule against posting stuff that's impossible, only stuff that's dangerous. :p Also I think that if insanity was banned The Lounge would have some problems.

It may be useful to read this link:

http://philosophyofbrains.com/2013/...r-disorders-of-self-consciousness-part-2.aspx

which I posted here but I don't think anyone noticed it.

Inb4 hateful sillyness...

Well after an initial flurry of 'demon-enablers', there have been lots of posts arguing against the literal reality of demonic possession (only some of them insultingly). In an open forum that's all we can hope for isn't it? Maybe you should provide more arguments yourself to tip the balance.

hey peeps,

(not 100% sure if this belongs into dark side, if not, maybe a friendly admin could move it, thank you :) )

I once had a really good psychedelic mushrooms trip (I've eaten 5 g cubensis I believe) - the trip was fabulous, but I spotted a reptilian deamon inside of me once during the trip. the other entity / ghost inside me was a monkey (I got the whole methamorphosis), the mokey was strong and good.

the lizard seemed to be a relatively weak (maybe this is a deception) deamon, but truely evil in its nature and represented all the negative parts of me, like getting into depression, nurishing sadness and lonelyness rather than going out and making change happen or just being happy like a good person feels (or like I felt as a child).

two days ago I had a really good Ketamin trip (without facing deomons, I only saw christ I believe). but, and here's the point, I watched an Ayahuasca documentary yesterday and I saw people getting rid of deamons (intense, harsh procedure, people screaming, vomiting in pain and agony) and now I believe IF the deamon still is inside of me (I'm pretty sure it is the case) than I must get rid of it. but how? the only way would be truly go to the rainforest and take part in all the ayahuasca ceremonies for a period of time.

would anyone of you like to add some thoughts on this matter? ever encountered deamons / evil beings inside of you? how does a deamon get inside oneself? Is it through contact with evil people? I have lot of questions arising and if someone knows a very well written site on this topic I'd be glad if you posted a link.

thankyaw :D

Psychedelics speak in metaphors. Isn't the lizard Vs. the monkey thing a well known metaphor for ego vs. true self?

Perhaps this daemon is your ego, and the mushrooms were indicating you work at it.

Meditation/yoga?

If not, you don't have to go to the Amazon to take Ayahuasca. Start putting the feelers out and I'm sure you will find it. They say it comes to you. There are a lot of western shamans these days. You don't need to be in the jungle to take ayahuasca. The shaman may well tell you the lizard was your ego!

It's interesting that the people who post here who've freaked out at possession seem to be predominantly from christian/catholic backgrounds. It's like we've got all this residue cultural shit which spreads like a cancer. Cultural poison, just waiting to be swallowed.

Last edited:
I thought about this retarded thread last night when I was tripping on 25I. I was seeing reptilian faces all over the place and it was really cool.

Antipsychotics will be better for you than psychedelics if you believe any of this.
LOL, well said.

This is easily the MOST westernized view point anyone has provided in this thread.

Are you sure you aren't American?
What are you - a fucking witchdoctor or something?
Please remove your head from your ass. Psychedelics are not for everybody. It's a well known fact that they worsen psychotic conditions. Go trip with a schizo and then tell me I'm wrong. It ain't pretty, let me tell you.
Effects-wise, psychedelics are pretty much the polar opposite of antipsychotics.

Status
Not open for further replies.