Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I believe being possessed by an inner Reptilian Deamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyboy

Bluelighter
hey peeps,

(not 100% sure if this belongs into dark side, if not, maybe a friendly admin could move it, thank you :) )

I once had a really good psychedelic mushrooms trip (I've eaten 5 g cubensis I believe) - the trip was fabulous, but I spotted a reptilian deamon inside of me once during the trip. the other entity / ghost inside me was a monkey (I got the whole methamorphosis), the mokey was strong and good.

the lizard seemed to be a relatively weak (maybe this is a deception) deamon, but truely evil in its nature and represented all the negative parts of me, like getting into depression, nurishing sadness and lonelyness rather than going out and making change happen or just being happy like a good person feels (or like I felt as a child).

two days ago I had a really good Ketamin trip (without facing deomons, I only saw christ I believe). but, and here's the point, I watched an Ayahuasca documentary yesterday and I saw people getting rid of deamons (intense, harsh procedure, people screaming, vomiting in pain and agony) and now I believe IF the deamon still is inside of me (I'm pretty sure it is the case) than I must get rid of it. but how? the only way would be truly go to the rainforest and take part in all the ayahuasca ceremonies for a period of time.

would anyone of you like to add some thoughts on this matter? ever encountered deamons / evil beings inside of you? how does a deamon get inside oneself? Is it through contact with evil people? I have lot of questions arising and if someone knows a very well written site on this topic I'd be glad if you posted a link.

thankyaw :D

At least catholic church still does exorcism in what they see severe cases of possessions. You can find lots of info on exorcism on the net if youre interested.

Its pretty traditional thing in western cultures too, not just shamanic stuff.

sounds legit. than I have to research about excorcism and the chances to find a legit excorcism priest. bcause I find the priests around me (I go to church but not so often) look a lot like they are possesed by deamons too :D

(our priest at the catholic church said once as he was asked "what about the evil people in our parish?" - "we need those evil people, too!" )

hmm, I've read about deamonic possession and IF the deamon still is inside of me, it must be a pretty weak one, because I am mainly the total opposite of what a demonic possessed person would be like, for example "Animals feel threatened by the person" - the opposite is the case, even when I was totally alcohol-addicted I had often cats and dogs moving towards me, even I was at a friends house once and her cat instantly went to me and I could caress it, she (friend) said then "oh, the cat NEVER walks to a stranger in the first place, this is totally new behaviour". :D So maybe I am more of a holy man than.

but, without making fun of it, I want to investigate this matter and attend a holy mass more often from now on!

Last edited:
Why are you so sure that a demon is inside you and you weren't just tripping? Do you feel different the next day or week? What did you at the time you 'saw' it? Anything unusual happening since? Evil entities do enter our bodies through doing drugs, the lack of faith, promiscuity, ouija boards, etc. because these things weaken our souls and open the door to a world of darkness. You make yourself vulnerable to be taken advantage of by the Devil. I don't know if you're baptized, you should get it done soon if not.
Pray. Pray every day.

yes I am baptized. maybe watching the Ayahuasca documentary just triggered me a little. I also think it could be because I have a tendency to take drugs and I am a little sociophobic.

no, after the trip it was all gone and I felt very well. I am just worrying too much.

It's better to just see what the demon has to offer and go along for the ride IMO. Fighting it will only lead to a lot of awkwardness in the end.

I saw a weird reptile/toad creature once on a large dose of mushrooms, and it seemed a bit evil, but I didn't see it as a demon inside of me. I saw it as a spirit of the mushroom. I don't think you need to worry about an exorcism, man. Have you seen the movie The Exorcist? If you were possessed, you'd be projectile vomiting all over the place and stabbing your crotch with a crucifix. Are you doing any of those things now? If not, I'd say don't worry about it, it was just part of the trip.

dont the spirit feeds on your negative side. so if you learn to purify your negative side, your reptilian spirit wont be able to nourish itself from you so will leave you alone?

It's not a daemon.

Homer's use of the words theoí (θεοί "gods") and daímones (δαίμονες), suggests that while distinct, they are similar in kind.[7] Later writers developed the distinction between the two.[8] Plato, in Cratylus[9] speculates that the word daimōn (δαίμων "deity") is synonymous to daēmōn (δαήμων "knowing or wise"),[10] however, it is more probably daiō (δαίω "to divide, to distribute destinies, to allot").[11]

In Plato's Symposium, the priestess Diotima teaches Socrates that love is not a deity, but rather a "great daemon" (202d). She goes on to explain that "everything daemonic is between divine and mortal" (202d–e), and she describes daemons as "interpreting and transporting human things to the gods and divine things to men; entreaties and sacrifices from below, and ordinances and requitals from above..." (202e). In Plato's Apology of Socrates, Socrates claimed to have a daimonion (literally, a "divine something")[12] that frequently warned him—in the form of a "voice"—against mistakes but never told him what to do.[13] The Platonic Socrates, however, never refers to the daimonion as a daimōn; it was always an impersonal "something" or "sign".[14] By this term he seems to indicate the true nature of the human soul, his newfound self-consciousness.[15]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)

However, it may be a malevolent entity. You can't defeat it, it's too powerful. You must call upon the white light positive energy deity to protect you from the malevolent entity. Unfortunately, we don't know its name, or if it even has one, so I guess you would just address it as "White Light Entity".

Last edited:
Demons, just as other archetypes, are projections of your personality. As it is a part of your personality, I'd advise you to accept it and not fight it. Negativity thrives on more negativity.

................What the fuck? Isn't this a board for harm-reduction? A site based on facts, sharing knowledge to beat out the older propaganda?
Aren't threads like this something that we should avoid at bluelight? This user is saying that because he took drugs, he had an encounter with a Reptilian Deamon, and is now possessed. Which is in the same premise of saying "I shoot heroin, it makes me closer to my specific god, and he lets me run errands for him in heaven every time I nod"

Y'all are trippin too much.

................What the fuck? Isn't this a board for harm-reduction? A site based on facts, sharing knowledge to beat out the older propaganda?
Aren't threads like this something that we should avoid at bluelight? This user is saying that because he took drugs, he had an encounter with a Reptilian Deamon, and is now possessed. Which is in the same premise of saying "I shoot heroin, it makes me closer to my specific god, and he lets me run errands for him in heaven every time I nod"

the forum has many aspects to it, if you're going to be this rude and offended, stop reading stuff here. if it doesn't suit you doesn't mean it's worth criticizing. nothing you have said has offered any HR.

I'm interested in reducing harm from drugs AND malevolent entities who may take advantage of the drugged state to gain access to a human body. If you're standing outside your body because you took some shrooms, for instance, an entity could fill the vacancy and then you're stuck with it until you can cast it out.

indeed, and negativity feed itself on negativity.
the negative spirit will dissapear once the nutriments he finds in your negativity is gone. so try to be as positive and love as much as you can everyone around you, even if you dont like what they do, dont forget to love them anyway.
Demons, just as other archetypes, are projections of your personality. As it is a part of your personality, I'd advise you to accept it and not fight it. Negativity thrives on more negativity.

It may have just been a visual representation of the reptilian part of brain which we all have, it is mostly concerned with survival so may carry with it selfish traits we may interpret as dark or evil

ch1brain01.gif

brain_image.jpg

................What the fuck?
YES THEY ARE!
A demon is going to fill the void while you are having an OBE?!
The Catholic Church still does exorcisms!?
Come the fuck on people, dude was TRIPPING and saw some shit...no BFD IMO.

Aren't threads like this something that we should avoid at bluelight?

Unfortunately this kind of antiscientific glorification/acceptance of mental illness and/or absurd beliefs as reality is part of this site. Convincing these kinds of people to make healthy decisions is very difficult when other users are enabling them. Try not to let it bother you.

I agree with Chronic. The monkey/primate is there too.

And yeah, exorcism...

Status
Not open for further replies.