View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I believe being possessed by an inner Reptilian Deamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me more about demons, Jason. What are the symptoms? What else besides drug use causes demons? Do demons cause everything bad that people do? What do demons look like?

We get it, man. You don't like this thread. What you need to do is get out of your Disneyland world you live in, call up the White Light Entity, and chill out.
Oh no! Stanley, fight jason's possession! He's sent demons after you and your falling into his trap!

Shit, my exorcism failed.
Haha, I wonder why =D! Your just so gullible it's "beyond my comprehension". "Follow the white light mistress"... man, this is comedic gold...

It contributes to reduction of harm from demons who have taken advantage of people who have been rendered vulnerable by delusion, gullibility, and drug induced psychosis
Fixed! Now I shall continue submitting to these demons that will never be proven, in my "Disneyland'' world called reality . Jason, mind providing evidence of demons? You can't, can you???

Tell me more about demons, Jason. What are the symptoms? What else besides drug use causes demons? Do demons cause everything bad that people do? What do demons look like?
Please answer this with evidence to back this up, I wanna know the answer to these questions since your the white entity demon slayer and all...

Last edited:

Google is your friend. Type the word demon in the search bar and hit enter. All will be revealed.

Google is your friend. Type the word demon in the search bar and hit enter. All will be revealed.

So all this completely different and conflicting information is simultaneously true? I see that demons have horns, so that proves the OP wasn't dealing with a demon.

It contributes to reduction of harm from demons who have taken advantage of people who have been rendered vulnerable by drugs. Besides, if all anyone posted about on here was directly related to harm reduction of drugs it would be about 3 pages. Here's my harm reduction post which will render all others unnecessary and redundant; don't take drugs, boys and girls, they tend to cause problems. Okay, they can close the forum down now. 99% of the stuff on here is not related to harm reduction. How does people describing drug trips reduce harm? It actually makes people WANT to use drugs more.

Dear Captain Jason 7sparrow, and mister gang014wolf, foxgang, or whatever..

I know you're both bluelighters. JackSparrow7, your high authority on demons places you at #1 on my list if I ever need a voodoo doctor, exorcism, or simply a good ole' fairy tale. Wolfwang, clearly next time I need some advice on holistic medicine or how to take down BIG PHARMA, I'll hit you up. You both are very credible people, and also very good at arguing over the internet; however, I don't think you've read the Bluelight FAQ. Here's some quotes from it.

We advocate harm reduction and attempt to eliminate misinformation.

Harm reduction is the practice of taking reasonable measures to minimize the risks from drug use. Common harm reduction activities include encouraging people to exercise moderation in their drug consumption and to understand the purity, dose and effects of the drug they are consuming.
Now, while "try to get on anti-psychotics" isn't the best harm reduction, I was actually referring to a 'hypothetical' scenario. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between fiction and reality, clearly you have presented this as fact.

There is no such thing as safe drug use, but if someone is educated in the general principles of harm reduction, they increase the odds that their drug use will not lead to short-term disasters or long-term negative consequences.

Other programs that advocate complete abstinence have had limited success, so Bluelight anticipates that people will continue to use illegal drugs regardless of the potential health or legal consequences. We want to encourage people to take personal responsibility for the choices they make regarding their drug consumption.

Since Bluelight seeks to reach the widest possible audience, we take a balanced approach that allows the discussion of both the positive and negative aspects of drug use. We believe that education and harm reduction are more effective than using scare tactics or exaggerating negative claims. Anyone looking through our site will be able to find examples of irresponsible behavior, but we believe it does not glorify recklessness but instead reinforces the idea that people need to be more cautious. Everyone is encouraged to candidly discuss past experiences and ask any questions they might have.

That's the reason this forum hasn't ended (that and the amount of RC's china is pumping out...), of course there will be irresponsible users who talk about smoking ecstasy, injecting pills without proper filtering, demonic possession when the person is really just tripping, and being able to stay up for days on stimulants without consequences, but it's our job to prevent misinformation from being spread.

I wrote posts on MXE that seemed pretty weird after I was back to normal.
Are these some of the posts?
Of course you're going to respond with an amount of insane ramblings about demons, why you're right and we're wrong, how you're smart and we're ignorant, but Gentlemen.... M'Lady...

You will always remember this as the post that almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow

Kratom, wtf are you tweaking on? I've been making fun of Jason with my last two posts. Sarcasm is hard on the internet, apparently. Stop feeding him, anyways. You're starting to look as crazy as he does.

Sarcasm is hard on the internet, apparently
Ya think?

You're starting to look as crazy as he does.
However, it may be a malevolent entity. You can't defeat it, it's too powerful. You must call upon the white light positive energy deity to protect you from the malevolent entity. Unfortunately, we don't know its name, or if it even has one, so I guess you would just address it as "White Light Entity"

Yeah, think I'm safe =D. Call me crazy for wanting people to give a legitimate response to rediculous claims... Stanley.

Call me crazy for wanting people to give a legitimate response to rediculous claims.
That's your mistake right there. You're just inviting more craziness, and by engaging with said crazy person, you're blurring the lines of who the crazy person actually is.

I'll admit, your right about inviting insanity, it can be a weakness of mine when dealing with these types of characters while also having nothing else to do (Working on it). As for the blurred lines, not really seeing it... I think that line is clear as day.

Last edited:
The only way my post could NOT be viewed as sarcastic is if you believe that Jason7 is a genius AND you believe in the White Light Entity. I don't think anyone believes either of those.

The only way my post could NOT be viewed as sarcastic is if you believe that Jason7 is a genius AND you believe in the White Light Entity. I don't think anyone believes either of those.

Umm, did you read the first half of this thread? More than a few people were thinking possession was plausible. I don't know you and many people buy into stupid stuff all the time. Are you forgetting this is the internet? You'd be surprised how many people believe the white light nonsense and there's no way of knowing unless you come across clearly instead of trying to portray sarcasm through text... Doesn't help that the only other post I read from you is also sarcastic.

Last edited:
Of course, all your demon info comes from typing demon into a search engine... explains it all. How about you come back with real proof that demons exist, if they did then it should be no problem, right?

Inb4 "prove that they don't exist" cop-out that's spit out by all people who fall for nonsense...

The fact that you took everything I wrote as serious shows your mental level. Also the fact that what I wrote is so important to you that you wrote all these posts about it is pretty creepy. I certainly don't care that much about what you write. And no, I'm not a heavy MXE user. I use moderate doses maybe once a week. You, on the other hand, judging from your forum name, are a heavy opiate user. In other words, you're a friggin genius.

Umm, did you read the first half of this thread? More than a few people were thinking possession was plausible. I don't know you and many people buy into stupid stuff all the time. Are you forgetting this is the internet? You'd be surprised how many people believe the white light nonsense and there's no way of knowing unless you come across clearly instead of trying to portray sarcasm through text... Doesn't help that the only other post I read from you is also sarcastic.
Maybe you're just too serious. FWIW, I was one of the few people in the beginning of the thread that told him that the reptile was just a part of the trip and not to worry. This entire thread is a huge clusterfuck, though, which is why it's so entertaining.

I certainly don't care that much about what you write.
Um, I did not insult you. I gave my opinion that you are ignorant, meaning lacking in knwledge, and rude, which you clearly were to the OP by calling him delusional. You, however, HAVE blatantly insulted me, numerous times, in your response. That quote you gave from an earlier post of mine is very valid. What I suggested is in fact the only way to save yourself from malevolent entities, by calling upon the White Light Entity. You, of course, would not be familiar with any of that because you are to lacking in knowledge. You even insulted my avatar, for godsake. Yeah, I made that avatar, I didn't get it from a free avatar website. That was sarcasm. I actually did. You didn't even get that it was sarcasm, did you. That's because of your apparent ignorance. Jack Sparrow looked cool in that avatar so I assumed his identity, much like a demon would do with their vics.

Now stay in your comfortable little Disneyland world where no demons exist. The demons just love people like you. You're probably possessed by a few right now and they're making you write evil posts. Here, let me try something. In the name of the White Light Entity I command you legion of demons to vacate the body of CaptainKratom and go back to the foul pit from whence you came. There, you should be feeling significantly less evil soon. No thanks necessary.

Uh huh ;). I like how your trying to back out now that you know you can't provide evidence, in an attempt to make me look bad... Good effort.

You, on the other hand, judging from your forum name, are a heavy opiate user. In other words, you're a friggin genius.
Heavy? Meh, hardly... Heavy opiate use isn't synonymous with delusions like it is with certain heavy MXE users though... Judging by just about all of your posts, your probably just as bright as you portrayed yourself in this very thread.

Last edited:
Are you admitting to trolling, Jason? Do you not believe in demons?

I admit to writing entertaining posts on an otherwise rather boring forum. Is that a bad thing? I do believe in demons though, mainly because they're real. Of course, nobody can conclusively prove they're real to everyone's satisfaction. How could they? Do you want me to bring a demon to your house to shake your hand or something? Here's some compelling anecdotal evidence though;

Status
Not open for further replies.