• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
Thereas only been 1 fuckin dealer ive ever had that was on time, wasent outta drugs half the fuckin time, actually home, never shorted me or sold me shit. The rest for the most part where always unreliable cunts.

Dude pinches out of the bag, because "it's worth it". Unfortunately, it's the best shit in town, so you either get a little bit more shit in your bag or a little good smack.

Here are my dealer ratings:

1. Weed 5/5 - always available with a variety of it.
2. Junk 1/5 - utterly useless - 'runs out' all the time or makes me wait ages - anything up to 4 hours. Got so fed up with him I went onto a methadone script.
3. MDMA 3/5 - generally delivers and the powder is great.
4. Coke 3/5 -stuff is good but again makes me wait hours for it.

product

My dealers product is fantastic. Now if he could only keep a better inventory...

I don't have a regular dealers now, but my best friend used to sell weed and he was an awesome drug dealer. Always had weed, always answered his phone, always could meet you, always weighed out right. He knew if you treat people right, they'll always come back. Assholes around here don't seem to grasp that concept anymore.

Pretty good.. except for my meth dealer, such an ass, need to find a new one.

they are OK but i am always trying to be friendly when i see them around, parties and stuff, and they're always bitchy to me, i don't get it.

I get my drugs from Jesus, so when I want to get high, I give him a sign (kill a kitten) and he appears in a cloud of smoked hands me a blunt. I go through lots of kittens.

hey your funny! i wanna kiss you now ahahaha

My dealers are doctors. But one of them did just get fired for feeling up girls in the office; and because ABC News did a story about parents of patients who overdosed accusing him of overprescribing (despite the fact they OD'd by taking a whole months script at once basically, conveniently omitted from the story). But yeah, doctors are the only way to go.

If dealers don't want their phones blown up, they shouldn't tell people they'll be there/call back in 15 minutes then keep saying the same thing when you call them after an hour has gone by.

If it's going to take hours, just say so.

Well its time to time, when I go and get something like 2-4 Dilaudids he'll be 10mins late and i fallow him somewhere in the hood, all tho if I buy 50 or more shit he's on time.

Plus seein a white boy in the hood waiting at a kfc is anoying, thank god i got a pistol.

meth dealer sucks he a user. now i cant get good meth. dont know who to ask. jackass smokes good with me then swaps to bad when he gives me the bag. id pay big money for a good ball now.. im steady to..

There seems to be a common trend among peoples dealers, interesting.

Well its time to time, when I go and get something like 2-4 Dilaudids he'll be 10mins late and i fallow him somewhere in the hood, all tho if I buy 50 or more shit he's on time.

Plus seein a white boy in the hood waiting at a kfc is anoying, thank god i got a pistol.

lol. yeah i hate when they wanna meet you somewhere shady or just plain obvious. i suppose i should start taking my 9mm with me, eh?

Smack - Half the time the dude never even showed up. Or if he did, it was seriously about 8 hours late.

Oxy - I used to have literally 35 different dealers with Roxys and Oxys. I used to be able to get a roxy for 8 bucks any day any time. 80s were about 20 bucks.

Other opiate pills - Eh, comes and gos. I never see anything besides oxy. I'm glad im off Opis...

Acid - I ditched this dude as of lately, he was good for a while, then he started getting bunk shit. He was late too.

RCs - When I was getting them I could get 2ci, 2cb, and a few other strange chems any time and quickly.

X - Its so up and down, i never know.

Weed - Good guy, good stuff, on time.

right now they are both horrible. Dealer #1 keeps asking for loans and then he pays me back with shitty stuff instead of cash so I am ingoring him and Dealer #2 - - his phone is broken 90% of the time, and I also don't go down to the hood any longer because 75% of the people on the streets sell fake shit.

Heroin - 5 Always on time and I get a discount if they want something I got
Opiates - 5 stars I get rates a low as $0.45 a mg
Psychedelics - 5 stars
RC's - 4 Stars
Weed - 5 stars
Ex - 4 stars