• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
pot = never a prob, best friend deals it
coke = again, not a prob but i gotta drive to get it usually
E = usually always has pills, although he does not know what he is selling..sometimes for the better (2-CB), sometimes for worse ( PIPES!!!)..also he will deliver to my house which is a plus

My xanax guy is VERY reliable, but he doesn't give the going rate price in NYC, so therefore he is a cheap bastard....I actually got popped with him and went through the hellish NYC tombs with him, so you would think he would hook me up. I actually cannot talk very highly of him, or coke or heroin dealers cuz they really dont give a fuck bout you...they just want money. Now people with herb, X, psychedelics etc are MUCH cooler, generally there are exceptions to every rule of course, but its the nature of what they are dealing

I hear ya on that one, you would think that after going through situations like that, that your dealer would be hooking you up... but ohh no it don't work like that...

One day my coke dealer was picking me up from work we were almost at my crib and all of a sudden the red and blues appear mind you that he had just got arrested 2 days ago prior to this incident for a GUN/DEALING charge, so we get pulled over he has a bag full of crack and grams of coke all bagged up a pistol on him, he asks me to do him a favor and hold the bags of drugs while we get pulled over because he was out on bail and we both know the law so there would be no reason i would be searched, well the cop comes up asks us for our licenses we oblige he goes back to his car comes back and says he pulled us over for a broken brake light and to get it fixed and tells us to go on our way... after all that was said and done my homeboi only gives me a small 20 of some hard ... like seriously wtf....

ATM:
Weed: 5/5
Psychedelics: 4/5
Coke: 4/5
Ecstasy: 2/5
opiates: 3/5

Erm.
Pot - 4/5 - He's usually there and if he's there he's good.
Smack - 4/5 - sometimes takes a day for him to get good but good quality and count and free bags now and then, when he's gone it's spot time.
Psychs/rolls - 3/5 - pain to get ahold of but usually holding.

My regular connects are always on time and always reliable.

I have three extremely reliable connects that I deal with on a frequent basis.

1. Weed/Shrooms - Always has them both, zero wait time.
2. Weed - Has stuff about 90% of the time.
3. Oxy/Roxy - Always has them. If he runs out he in the process of getting more.

All three of my people pick up their phones, if not they always call me back. They also call me when new product is in. I know a bunch of other people too, but I hate messing with people that are not accountable for what they say. If I say 30 minutes then I mean 30 minutes and I expect other people to be the same way.

All my best people quit, back at that 'trying to find new contacts who aren't fucking useless fuckers' stage again.

It sucks. I have no really local contacts anymore, so the old 'decide you want some more mid-binge and just stagger out to get it' option is now totally gone. Total shite.. :!

^
yah, been friends for almost 5 years now and just got a place together with him and his gf. Our coffee table is always covered with weed,coke, crack and spoons lol. Thank god our landlord lives a hour away

My dope dealer will be ***** for a few weeks, then **, then back. He does deliver though (for extra), but I guess if he's makin paper in the hood he says fuck drivin a half hour to feed us ya dig??

My dealers for cid, weed, and vicodin are always on time and usually available whenever -- and they're also good friends of mine. The crappiest experiences I've ever had usually involved getting horse, but I think those days are over...

I have some other dealers I go to for pharms and bud if everyone else is dry. They're a little less reliable, but nothing to get frustrated over.

^
yah, been friends for almost 5 years now and just got a place together with him and his gf. Our coffee table is always covered with weed,coke, crack and spoons lol. Thank god our landlord lives a hour away

idunno if i'd post that on this board, them bois in blue watch the board :\

They know if they dont pick up the phone, i will get shit else where.... My phonecalls are money, and they want it.... Never mess with dealers who abuse the shit they sell, reasons for bs

^ if only all drug dealers thought that way none of us would ever have problems getting drugs dude, but too bad some of us only have a limited amount of dealers and only certain ones can get certain drugs

they usually late but since they bring the shit to your house where i live it doesnt really that much problem

I would promise them sex more often. ;)

but back on topic, i found a dude that has methadone, dilaudid's and a few other pills he comes through really fast!