• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
OMG...I must have gone to heaven. I've been search for years for a forum that you can talk "real" shit. On other forums, I'm always getting deleted. I'm new here and the topic of "how do you rate your dealers"...well, my "dealers" have always been "doctors" as I love Xanax but my name seem to be "known around town" so getting Xanax for me lately has been very hard. Thought about buying from internet pharmacies but scared to do that. Never bought from the streets so any suggestions? A girl needs some kinda help. Thanks, Connie

UnHead

"I Know A Guy Who Knows A Guy Who Robb'd A Guy"

It don' come out till next year.

This mornin', I watch'd a '62 film call'd
'The Brain That Wouldn't Die'.

The brain died.

Still.

Pretty good fo' 60's 'horror'.

Creat'd Laffz.

^I wish I could understand a lot of your posts, they all look so damn interesting and pretty!

Also, the 5 star one shouldn't be there on the poll, dealers are _never_ on time, that's why I prefer to go to them, know when I'm getting the product.

"I Know A Guy Who Knows A Guy Who Robb'd A Guy"

It don' come out till next year.

This mornin', I watch'd a '62 film call'd
'The Brain That Wouldn't Die'.

The brain died.

Still.

Pretty good fo' 60's 'horror'.

Creat'd Laffz.

Ummmm...

Is this some kind of pun or joke because you totally have lost me...

Please explain..... :\

My dealers don't stay reliable for too long sadly. Almost all got busted (some by the same cop) and some become sober which is good for them. Where I live they bust most small to mid dealers by getting someone to rat and the big dealers who have drivers doing the work get busted regularly.

^^^Yeah

One of mine has been evicted from her flat and I know where she is butcant get to her. And my other guy has had his phone off for about 3 weeks now :(

I'm wanting to get sober but it would be nice to have the chance to get if i wanted. But its for the best i know that i cant.

my weed guy 5 stars/always good stuff
e guy is 4 stars
coke guy is 4 stars/ always been good stuff
benzo guy is 5 stars/and great price

Oh and one more thing, are you lilczey from pillreports? YOu got the best reports man and you seem to have the best MDMA hook up ever lol

na na na that would be me my good man!! the one the only lilczey.... bro :)

im fuckin sittin here in limbo sick as hell and my new dude is jerking me off wtf he tells me he's good he's coming WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

my opinion of my guy just bumped up at least four points... for the last week and a half i've been having mad heroin cravings, to the point of not being able to pay attention to what's going on because i'm just think FUCK I WANT SOME FUCKING HEROIN. he kept telling me he couldn't get it, even though the connect that he gets it through and today was the first day i actually didn't feel like getting any and now i'm SO happy he didn't sell it to me.
granted he's sold me a ton of tweak in the past two weeks but still. ah.

word on the street is that..
percs & valium are around the corner 95% of the time he is there and holding. he chain smokes and drinks like a fish. how he gets 120 perc 10's and 60 10mg valium is beyond me. especially since he sells most all of them.
30's and coke get delivered. guy is cool and pretty punctual. other 30 guy is pretty punctual and fronts, which is actually not a good thing....
there is nothing worse than paying for drugs you did last week.
the hood like 10 minutes away if you feel like smoking crack....or sheetrock.

overall they get a 4.5, except the hood...the hood gets 2.

Last edited:
Weed dealers here are extremely reliable, except shit goes fast.
Anything else though...

my guy is a 9/10 then a 3/10 at times....he needs to get his shit together soon

my other dealers are a consistent 5-6....

hmmm
Oxy guy #1 - 3 lives 30 minutes away only has shit around first two weeks of month
Oxy guy #2 - good friend for years just recently started getting quantity. Very cheap like 0.30mg
OXy guy #3 - complete junky doesnt like to sale his own stash....

Weed guy #1 - always dank all the time

Have most of you known your dealers since highschool? Because I got into drugs late, and all the dealers I've found are ALWAYS out of herb, never answer or return calls, and other than the green and coke don't sell anything. It sucks!

Weed #1: for quality 4/5 quantity 3/5
weed #2 Quality 3/5 quantity 5/5
weed #3 Quality 5/5 quantity 4/5 its that medical :)

ex pills 4/5 great pills at 6 a piece

molly 3/5 always late and is pretty sketchy

shrooms 2/5 he wont get them for under a bill and he is late but there high quality shrooms

coke 4/5 he is always 20-50 min late but its good coke and isnt skimped cut straight from the half oz

coke #2 4/5 high quality but very little :(

Mine are in between always reliable usually on time and usually do not run out, and usually stay with good shit, I mean of course you have ones that are better then others. But for the most part I am happy with my dealers.