• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
^^
Yeah, dealers in NWK always give you a handle like B, Zoo, G, Fu, Baby Boy, TC, Zee, Big Man or something like that.
Guys I deal with for diesel are always holding and almost always pick up quickly when I call. My only problem is they don't always have the stamp I'm looking for. Like I'll buy something awesome from them and call back the next day and they say they sold out but got somethin else. But with a little prodding they'll usually get what you want if its still around and you buy enough.

The only dealers I have had contact with for years are smack dealers.

I can't think of one that wasn't/isn't a nasty piece of work.

id rate the motherfucker that supplies me with my meth a F. i should call the INS or border patrol and send his ass back to mexico

Available 100% of the time, at any hour. Always calls back if he doesn't pick up. And most of the time when I call it's past 2AM too - and I live an hour away.

I've never waited on him, he's either there waiting or runs to meet me when I call him right before I get there.

Quality is average, with some shit and recently some absolute fire, pricing is average. He's a friendly enough guy and we've chatted a couple times, but I can't understand him on the phone because Im a little punk ass whiteboy

I voted "Always on time and very reliable". Even though he's an hour away, I just start driving down before I call because he always picks up and is always waiting on me when I get there. I mean I still call first, but like I'm ready to go when I do. No matter what hour I call, he's good, and never waited on him, ever.

It may be because I spend upwards $100 every time though. I have a feeling a couple times he wouldn't have come out for anything less than what I spent.

Just fixed something - lacey:)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's pretty damn reliable. Never had any problems, and only once has he had something not in stock, but that was for a friend of mine, so i didn't give a shit personally.

heroin. usually a bit late but always has. the only problem is they'll only sell in ounces, so it gets expensive.

Bullshit. You either dont know wat youre talkin about and meant to say a different unit of measure, or youre lying. I highly doubt that you buy ounces of heroin on the regular. grams yea. oz's? fuck outta here. 8)

I know him just as a letter of the alphabet...

Oh geez, I don't know the names of any of my dealers, not even a letter. It's real awkward when I call their home phone and their baby moma picks up.

"Hey, it's uhhh me"
"Whos this?"
"It's TheodoreRoosevelt"
"huh?"
"Just um.. can I speak to your husband?"
"I dont have a husband, what make you think I got a husband?"
"Uh... is there a man in the house?"
"Huh?"
"yea... just tell the guy there I called, he'll recognize my number..."

I get a call back though.

Bullshit. You either dont know wat youre talkin about and meant to say a different unit of measure, or youre lying. I highly doubt that you buy ounces of heroin on the regular. grams yea. oz's? fuck outta here

I've known people who got oz's. All the ones I knew were pot dealers who lived really fucking far away, started small and developed a habit, and started selling dope in their area at ridiculously overcharged rates to supply their habit. I don't think it'd be hard once you went to a guy for a while and got his number, or had a reliable enough junky friend who had said number. But some of us are like 2 hours away from the city lacey k, so we spend a lot of money at once. Now I don't buy anywhere near ounces, but I always spend a lot when I buy so I don't have to drive 2 hours every day.

The type of people who got alot of money to spend on their drugs and only go once in a while to stock up are also the type of people who tend to be totaly outside of the drug game in general with the rest of their life,their only contact with the 'criminal' world bein the drugs they buy. weekend warrior type mutha fuckas. they definately aint getting the connections to buy straight up o's of product. you dont just get a hook like that from buying on the block religiously no matter if youre a good custie or not. and wat the hell are you talking about. You dont move up the chain to buy ounces of heroin by having a 'junkie friend' with the number of some corner dealer. Your dope boy gets his dope bricked up and delivered to him and he moves that. do you think the people on the corner you buy from are the ones stampin and baggin? no. they just buy wholesale product ready for retail. the same way as you get it they get it, just cheaper and more at once. when shit gets prepped for sale by baggin and stampin it happens at a higher level than the avg. street hustler is at, so i dont know how you think some 'pot dealer with a habit' is buying his dope and then bagging and cutting it out himself. Wat was his stamp? How was the product? Do you really think he was doin that work on his own? i am willing to bet that he just bought bricks and then sold bags at jacked up prices. unless we are taklin about a area where your dope dont come in stamps then its a different story, but wat im sayin applies to east coast ny/nj/ct area where we get stamps. you got to move higher up than just your corner boy connect to get grams much less o's.

I didn't realize my drug-procuring credentials were going to be up for discussion.

I can assure you that you have no idea about who I am and how I came to have the connection that I have. You did however get the part about being totally outside the drug game in general save for the drugs i buy, bravo!

depends on what drug im after,

weed: 5/5 (got many sources all of them great skunk)
heroin: 2/5 (pain in the ass when its dry, rattle way to much!)
pills: 4/5 (i personally don't take them anymore but if i want them i can get them at the weekend)
cocaine: 4/5 (spot on stuff and reliable at the weekend)
amphetamine: 5/5 (9 times out 10 good base reliable source)

all my dealers are good its just i rattle way to much for heroin!

bud - i got like 5 people i can call, they all suck imo, my favorite dealer got robbed so he can't get any for a while. i could call him any time and he'd drive it to me and always be on time. shit was hooked up fat too

rolls - i basically got two people i can call. one drives it to me. both fair priced.

opiates - one of my best friends is a pill dealer, so i get hooked up for driving him places, cleaning his room ect :)

i can get coke but i dont wanna get into that shit and i can't get acid or booms

c - lives close, will smoke with me, average counts, good weed and its diff weed every day
l - totally unreliable
m - has a car, drops shit off whenever hes around.

My dealer is my pharmacist. =]
Always stocked, sometimes throws in some extras (not sure if purposely).

My second DOC is E, in which my dealer is a good friend and super reliable.
Always a great selection, never had a bad roll, and he delivers!

I gave him a **, but only because he gets the best stuff i've ever had in this state.
Otherwise I would've given him a * because its always such a hassle to meet up with him and I'm always sick

weed ***** never a problem, always flame, always cheap, always hooked up, always on time. I.E most of my friends.

Heh, these days its all i do really....

I think some drug dealers like to make people wait just because they can.