• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
Decent

My dope(smack) guy just recently got popped with a quantity so I am disappointed with that but I have a friend who has a friend who has some better stuff, just the punctuality and frequency of holding is not what i would hope for. Weed is a ***** on quality and punctuality. Other than those two i stick to beer and the occasional shot of vodka. Sometimes on a desperate day i get ahold of AUTO and we call the big man. Sometimes i have to supply the kittens though. :\

opiates- 5/5- always available. not a problem. mostly on time. biggest thing in my area is roxis, and plenty of fiends so demand is huge.
weed- 5/5- got 12 connects. only 2 serve schwag, but they sell fire too an always home. always.
acid- 5/5 dealers are my gf an her brother so anytime.

yea im pretty fuckin lucky all my dealers were my friends first. only thing is if you let them fuck with you once, they will fuck you everytime hold it down

I use only one "guy"
The problem with this cat is he tends to edge the price up 5 bucks here and 5 bucks there.
I think the root of the problem is he has one hell of an oxycontin habbit.
This guy snorts 4 or 5 80's per day!! And at $700+ for his prescription cost at the pharmacy he has to try and recoup his losses somehow. He also charges extra for fronting dope.
But he is always on spot when I need something, just always late. And I think his old lady has the hots for me..I will avoid that little bit of drama.
So all in all on scale of 1=10 I give him a 6.

mine's always..."yeah sure, 10 minutes". or "see you soon"

10 minutes usually means anywhere from 2-6 hours, possibly won't show up.

see you soon means ..."if I remember, I'll stop by. but you're probably going to have to call me about 4-5 times before i actually show up"

Several guys, have to go through other people and get indirectly sometimes, but usually reliable. Sometimes there are 'dry' spells, but can't be helped. So it's usually good. :)

My Psyche and his raghead brother run a monopoly at the mental health clinic. Sometimes they express sexual emotion for game time conditions and sometimes I respond cause' it seems legitamite, ie: vs unorganized no ties to gang street dealer high on something.
i get narcotics from them.

With the alcohol it makes me sad to think that the government is also monopolozing in an effort to at terms when forced to speak point at things already put into place and run a grief and apathy engram.

i would burn fuck outta my moms prescription pad

^what the hell did you just say? couldn't understand even a little bit

Several guys, have to go through other people and get indirectly sometimes, but usually reliable. Sometimes there are 'dry' spells, but can't be helped. So it's usually good. :)

ugh, middle man drug dealers are the worst but sometimes we have to do what we have to do

Skag Dealer 1:

Availability - 9/10 almost always has at anytime of day
Time keeping - 10/10 if she has gives it straight away
Quality - 7/10 good can be great had some real shit though
Quantity- 3/10 Usually pretty poor but has been more generous
Friendliness - 8/10 A nice lady always friendly

Skag Dealer 2:

Availability - 6/10 can be a bit elusive and doesnt seem to deal at weekends
Time Keeping: 7/10 ok, usually 5/10 minutes late but thats usual
Quality - 7/10 Always pretty good
Quantity - 7/10 Very fair amounts, can be very generous.
Friendliness - 6/10 Ok, hes usually pretty wasted though so dont really chat just score and go

Gotta love them corner boys that be on the bleep at all hours. Ten in the morning , eleven at night, out there always and pickin up the phone on the first or second ring. Aint got no time for part time hustlers when youre fuckin with the dope game.

mine's always..."yeah sure, 10 minutes". or "see you soon"

10 minutes usually means anywhere from 2-6 hours, possibly won't show up.

see you soon means ..."if I remember, I'll stop by. but you're probably going to have to call me about 4-5 times before i actually show up"

Ha! That pretty much sums up my experience with many dealers of many substances over the years. Smack dealers are probably the worst offenders though. Bastards keep you waiting forever. Then again, from the other side of the fence, it really does bug the shit out of you when business gets in the way of pleasure. The thing with smack dealers is that they know full well that you aren't going anywhere anytime soon so you kinda just have to put up with all their bullshit and bollocks.

"I'll be there in five minutes!"

Or not as is usually the case...

Great. I voted the last option. Reliable and always on time. Smart, good prices, always has new stuff.

It's not 1 dealer, It's an orginization with a couple bosses and runners. There's 3 different runners and only 1 of them work at a time for there schedules.

All cool guys, educated and know the shit they have. I call them for everything which now a days is rarely a 3 1/2 of weed and almost every day for speed.

i must say my drug dealer gets me THE BEST beans in all of SoCal. All the new and best ones the second they come out, but i never know exactly when im going to get them

Its kind of worth it though :D
hes a good friend (and yes we're friends OUTSIDE of drugs)

I had some good bean dealers in orlando they always had a huge ass selection of different kind of beans and usually knew which different chemicals was in each one, let it be MDMA, MDA, MDMA/meth, MDA/meth... w/e the case may be they were usually honest and let me know straight out

Just picked up some rolls, diesel, and hard stuff from my guy and didn't have any cash on me and he didn't mind. Told him i'd pay him tomorrow. Love a dealer that'll front and he's always on time and can always get.

wait wait ... hold the fuck up... you called your guy... told him you need rolls, h and rocks... he comes over expecting to be paid... then you tell him you dont have any money??

/jealousy

i want your dealer :D

different dealers for different things but the H guy, who seems to be my most oft called dealer, is usually pretty reliable just always a little late; except when he starts hittin' the crack pipe a little too much, then he gets a lil crazy. . .

^^hahahah, nice...

And yeah hohov, either u and ur dealer are pretty close, or he's just stupid :/

wait wait ... hold the fuck up... you called your guy... told him you need rolls, h and rocks... he comes over expecting to be paid... then you tell him you dont have any money??

/jealousy

i want your dealer :D

I ask him to front me all the time because he knows he'll get his money the next day. Been getting from him for over 2 years now and he's never had a problem collecting. I have to go to nwk tonight to give him the loot just like I always do. What's funny is I don't even know his real name. I know him just as a letter of the alphabet...