• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How society perceives Cocaine and crack

I personally never had a problem with coke. I sold way more than I used. Don't get me wrong I love cocaine but despise the comedowns... Unless I had heroin. Ugh. Speedballing was my DOC, but preferred meth + heroin as it was so much cheaper.

I've only smoked crack about 4 times but never really liked it much more than sniffing. Sniffing easier to control and more my thing.
First time someone passed me a speedball I swear you could not fit another cc in that rig. I was deeply suspicious, but fucking hell, that rush.
I smoked crack when I couldn't get high off h anymore. Hated it. ...and it made me...me erratic. Though it's quite fun to reply to "are you on crack,?" With a "yes, yes I am"....

My perspective as an American may be slightly different, but over here powder cocaine is seen as almost... Exotic, party, rich and classy whereas crack is deeply associated with minorities, poverty, ghettos, crime.

Like you said it's almost completely opposite stigmata and is essentially the same exact drug.

I blame the government and media. They also had their glory days in different decades where cocaine and drugs in general were less demonized in the 70s for example.

Everybody loves Scarface, right?

And don't even get me started about Iran-Contra and the CIA creating the crack epidemic, which has been proven to be more than just a conspiracy theory. That actually happened.
i think it's totally a social contruct shaped by the media. i don't know if that's exactly what you believe but it sounds like it's similar to how i think.

Crack is far more addictive due to the ROA. The shit that you will do for another hit of crack is what gives crack its reputation.

It's much easier to finish your last line of hcl and call it a night. Finishing your last blast of the pipe and call it a night? Not as easy.
hcl ? this is cocaine hydrochloride?

Its crazy how different crack and coke are viewed in society.. when they are the same drug! its fucking nuts. I dont want to get into it or I'll just get worked up XD

Ahh yes I may have to give this a whirl myself, as I'm against IV use now after 7 heart attacks and a double heart bypass at 36 so from a harm reduction point of view this can only be a good thing.

Is the BTH not as potent as say H #3/#4? As far as I know we tend to only get h#3 in the UK which is great for smokers 👌
If I had 7 heart attacks I don't think I would be debating weather to buy more crack lol

The CIA sold cocaine and was responsible for the Los Angeles crack epidemic. A drugs-to-arms funding scheme to arm a Nicaraguan militia.

Funny in my neighborhoods growing up when I got into the drug scene it always had that stigma but I knew a few heads who smoked it only a few times also knew the biggest sniffers also smoked crack like the kids who got the fish scale blow guidos mostly who rolled deep in the hood we was from the burbs mainly sniffed I only smoked crack enough times to count with one not two hands so the stigma made no sense once they did enough powder they needed to smoke to get blasted basically

Last edited:
I used to do coke with a few old friends and have a grand old time. Well, I scored some crack once and went to go use with them and they were all taken aback, almost disgusted with me. They did their lines while I smoked my rock. After that, they pushed me out of the friendship circle. We used the same drug just different ROA but somehow I was "taking it too far".

I was never even that big on crack. I guess they thought I'd just end up being a crackhead that would steal and pawn their shit or something. Joke's on them because I never became a crackhead.

One of them died from a coke OD and the other two are both in prison on charges for intent to distribute coke. Comparatively, my life turned out much better than theirs despite them thinking I'd end up a crackhead.

Well to do you a picture, the city-hall of Paris just built a wall to stop consumers to go between Pantin (a project near Paris) and the XIXeme (a parisian neighborhood)... That's where we going...

I used to do coke with a few old friends and have a grand old time. Well, I scored some crack once and went to go use with them and they were all taken aback, almost disgusted with me. They did their lines while I smoked my rock. After that, they pushed me out of the friendship circle. We used the same drug just different ROA but somehow I was "taking it too far".

I was never even that big on crack. I guess they thought I'd just end up being a crackhead that would steal and pawn their shit or something. Joke's on them because I never became a crackhead.

One of them died from a coke OD and the other two are both in prison on charges for intent to distribute coke. Comparatively, my life turned out much better than theirs despite them thinking I'd end up a crackhead.
Yeah I had a similar experience. Not only were they doing coke too, I cooked the crack from the very same coke.

How's speedballing like, I can't seem to find good info on the effects.
If I mix uppers and Downers it’s like the feelings from both drugs without side effects

I like mixing meth and poppy pods or meth and buprenorphine

Last edited:
Looks like we all started on this path early in life. That is crazy smoking bud at 5 how why didn't the parents / carers pick up on this an nip it in the bud literally 😅

Yeah I imagine his brain was fried beyond repair.. Can't help thinking where was the adults. Some people don't deserve children. That's crazy mate.
Weed Doesent “fry your brain” no matter what age you smoke it at.

There’s kids prescribed high amounts of edibles that they take every day And they are fine

If the kid was stupid at 13, he was stupid at 5, the weed didn’t do that

You know weed s one of the only drugs a pregnant woman can use every day as much as she wants and it won’t harm the baby at all

@TripSitterNZ

If anyone disagrees, feel free to provide a source proving me wrong, and it cant be just some guy you know or a friend of a friend who says that he knows of a toddler that ate a pot brownie who is now permanently stuck as a glass of orange juice in his mind (bullshit)

I may not have any sources proving me right, but all that shit about people frying their brains with weed is just anecdotal bullshit.

There Is no evidence of weed causing cancer or birth defects either at all, or any neurological deficits

Last edited:
How's speedballing like, I can't seem to find good info on the effects.
Speedballing is next level high. You feel super warm, almost like you're burning but not quite. It almost hurts but not quite. You get all the euphoria from both drugs and the coke keeps you from nodding off. At least that's my memory of it. It's been 8 years since I last did a speedball now.

That.s how society will remember us, as a bunch of hypocrites, i mean, not EVERYONE

i still dont know why europe has not jumped on the meth train yet its superior to coke in every way.
Different societal mindset across the Atlantic, in comparison to the U.S., especially coming out of WW2.
Europe being much, much older, its population moved at a slower pace. There wasn't really any demand for the drug and after the war, most of the continent was too preoccupied with rebuilding the decimated cities.
America in stark contrast was an industrial powerhouse, had a booming economy, domestic production, and a burgeoning middle class = huge appetite for speedy drugs. Japan's defeat to America sealed the deal.
Its easier for me to get rocks of meth than it is weed.
Same, where I'm at. Its weird.