• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How society perceives Cocaine and crack

Haha fuck man i use to get hit up all the time by these elite class bankers asking i could get get them high quality hood drugs. It was insane they had unlimited money and looked mostly normal but i knew what they were upto.

Haha fuck man i use to get hit up all the time by these elite class bankers asking i could get get them high quality hood drugs. It was insane they had unlimited money and looked mostly normal but i knew what they were upto.
😂🤑 I can believe that too it's like printing money no doubt. Even in the city I live in the Midlands its the same with bankers and the like using coke, H I've even herd about meth in those circles aswell as the gay scene.
Hood drugs 😂 we must get a better quality drugs on the many many estates than in the suburbs 👍

@SnafuInTheVoid thanks for the idea mate. So I just picked up my last rock for the night. I said that earlier but this new source has nice rock.
Anyway I've just spread a nice layer of H over my gause and stuck a fat rock on top 😜👌
Having both in the same pipe gives off the thickest creamy smoke, has a strange but nice taste and the high is. Well I'm currently sat on the moon watching the world go by 👀🌍

I had to try it as I've never seen or herd of anyone doin it... Don't worry u haven't started me on a new addiction tried it it's nice but I do prefer smoking the rock then H for the comedown, this site is full of useful info so thanks for that ☺️

@SnafuInTheVoid thanks for the idea mate. So I just picked up my last rock for the night. I said that earlier but this new source has nice rock.
Anyway I've just spread a nice layer of H over my gause and stuck a fat rock on top 😜👌
Having both in the same pipe gives off the thickest creamy smoke, has a strange but nice taste and the high is. Well I'm currently sat on the moon watching the world go by 👀🌍

I had to try it as I've never seen or herd of anyone doin it... Don't worry u haven't started me on a new addiction tried it it's nice but I do prefer smoking the rock then H for the comedown, this site is full of useful info so thanks for that ☺️
I didn't mean smoke it at the same time on the same device, but let me know how it goes.

Stay safe

Speedballing is extremely dangerous I'm sure you know that

It's because crack makes you fiend so hard.
Absolutely mate I told myself last night I wouldnt have any crack today. After stupidly buying one with my H that one has now turned in to 4 rocks. Anything to justify using 😩 so tonight I used the fact I'd already had some today an the fact I've got a new supplier with very nice clean rock. I wonder what tommorows excuse will be 🤔😂 nope iam taking a break after this one!! If I fail at it I will admit it on this post tomorrow..

I didn't mean smoke it at the same time on the same device, but let me know how it goes.

Stay safe

Speedballing is extremely dangerous I'm sure you know that
Yeah I know you said you did them separately mate but then the coggs started moving and I thought well I'll do it like an actual speedball you cook up. It was very nice tbh very intense too if I had more H I'd probably have a couple more mixed but I'm saving that for dessert 😅
But yeah id deffo recommend trying it at least once...

The combination sure gives a different rush than each individually.

Just remember it's doing hell to your heart right now.

Take it easy and peasy don't get quesy hehe

The combination sure gives a different rush than each individually.

Just remember it's doing hell to your heart right now.

Take it easy and peasy don't get quesy hehe
Exactly mate this is why I won't make a habit of it. My heart don't know if it's comin or going and after only having my double heart bypass in Feb this year its far from ideal.
But that's addiction in a nutshell it takes over health, finance & relationships & every thing If you let it take over.
Hahaha easy is my middle name 😂😉

Exactly mate this is why I won't make a habit of it. My heart don't know if it's comin or going and after only having my double heart bypass in Feb this year its far from ideal.
But that's addiction in a nutshell it takes over health, finance & relationships & every thing If you let it take over.
Hahaha easy is my middle name 😂😉
Double heart pass and speedballing?

I understand addiction fully but I'll never stop telling you how stupid that is, only because I care. No reason to sugarcoat it from one junkie to another. Take care of yourself man. Peace :)

😂🤑 I can believe that too it's like printing money no doubt. Even in the city I live in the Midlands its the same with bankers and the like using coke, H I've even herd about meth in those circles aswell as the gay scene.
Hood drugs 😂 we must get a better quality drugs on the many many estates than in the suburbs 👍
yup i live in NZ man and in the mid 2000's meth labs peaked in my town so many houses got raided for cooking high quality meth the likes where just a tiny amount will have you in a insane rush sitting back in your seat. I knew many families who got busted my friends dad went off to jail for cooking meth. Now days it seems to be mostly imported from asia. But the local production stuff is insane high quality. My uncle tried to cook his own heroin in the 1980's from poppies and went to hospital after injecting it.

i still dont know why europe has not jumped on the meth train yet its superior to coke in every way. Man when they do its gonna be a site to behold it truly fucking cooks the society as it spreads. Its easier for me to get rocks of meth than it is weed.

Double heart pass and speedballing?

I understand addiction fully but I'll never stop telling you how stupid that is, only because I care. No reason to sugarcoat it from one junkie to another. Take care of yourself man.
I know man, years n years of steoid abuse 7 heart attacks and a double bypass. Yeah Im not planning on staying on the H n Rock much longer. I know what to expect, just got to get my head in gear it will only be a small rattle as I've only been back using 4 months n only the last month daily . I'll soon be back smoking weed and leave these hardcore drugs to the younger healthier generation 😊
Thanks for you're concern my friend..

I know man, years n years of steoid abuse 7 heart attacks and a double bypass. Yeah Im not planning on staying on the H n Rock much longer. I know what to expect, just got to get my head in gear it will only be a small rattle as I've only been back using 4 months n only the last month daily . I'll soon be back smoking weed and leave these hardcore drugs to the younger healthier generation 😊
Thanks for you're concern my friend..
All good brother man, it's just the stims that worry me with that history right?

I left the hard drugs behind. It's totally possible man.

yup i live in NZ man and in the mid 2000's meth labs peaked in my town so many houses got raided for cooking high quality meth the likes where just a tiny amount will have you in a insane rush sitting back in your seat. I knew many families who got busted my friends dad went off to jail for cooking meth. Now days it seems to be mostly imported from asia. But the local production stuff is insane high quality. My uncle tried to cook his own heroin in the 1980's from poppies and went to hospital after injecting it.

i still dont know why europe has not jumped on the meth train yet its superior to coke in every way. Man when they do its gonna be a site to behold it truly fucking cooks the society as it spreads. Its easier for me to get rocks of meth than it is weed.
Sounds like crack in the UK at least in the Midlands. Every man and his dog are smoking it. So many more than when i was last on it 17 years ago.
Also alot of people including myself cook there own (I did for the first couple of months) that's how I found Bluelight by researching how to cook it and boy I got it too a tee only losing 15-20% in weight from the hcl to rock.

I too am surprised we havent got a crazy meth scene over here. When spice came along it became an epidemic. I'm sure it will come but like everything. Supply and demand. If hardly anyone's tried it there's no current demand. This will change though I have no doubt.
It's the same here easier to get heroin and crack than weed, crazy

All good brother man, it's just the stims that worry me with that history right?

I left the hard drugs behind. It's totally possible man.
I was addicted to both crack and heroin from 15 to 19 years old came off completely no methadone or subbies and stayed clean 17 years. Until fucking my back up n being given endless oxys fentanyl and diazepam. Once these was stopped we'll you know how it goes.

Deffo need to stop the stims ASAP I'll concentrate on that and then the H, thanks man your right everything you say 😉

I was addicted to both crack and heroin from 15 to 19 years old came off completely no methadone or subbies and stayed clean 17 years. Until fucking my back up n being given endless oxys fentanyl and diazepam. Once these was stopped we'll you know how it goes.

Deffo need to stop the stims ASAP I'll concentrate on that and then the H, thanks man your right everything you say 😉
I know what it's like man I was introduced to heroin and meth at 14 and was off them for years before relapsing a year ago. Shit you're not alone. We got this shit.

I know what it's like man I was introduced to heroin and meth at 14 and was off them for years before relapsing a year ago. Shit you're not alone. We got this shit.
Shit ain't it I was introduced to heroin at 15. Me and my 2 mates was tryin to get hash we smoked Daily and couldn't get any. My mates older brother said I can get u brown u smoke it. Its like 50 bongs in one. Wanker!!

It's not a nice place to be after so long without any. I wake up in a morning n hate myself n I've only got me to blame.
Thanks for your support its appreciated mate

I did meth at 14 and speed got off stims in 2018. Meth was everywhere. I first saw kids smoking weed when i was 9. Hell i even knew a kid who claimed he had been smoking weed since he was 5 years old and he was totally fucking brain dead by the time we were 13.

How's speedballing like, I can't seem to find good info on the effects.
Tbh explaining it other than what you probably imagine is hard. It's been a long time since I've done it as well.

Imagine being so fucking high that it almost hurts. Your brain completely shuts off. That's a horrible explanation but I don't really know how else to describe it.