How society perceives Cocaine and crack

Broken_Soul

Bluelighter
Hi all hope everyone's having a great weekend.
So I went and picked up some H#3 and crack an hour ago and as I sit smoking it and reading Bluelight posts πŸ˜‰ it dawned on me how in society sniffing cocaine hcl is seen as almost morally okay. You go to any city at a Weekend the amount of people young and old that sniff coke is so high (in the UK anyway)
Then I wonder to myself if Rob the footballer and Pete the mechanic both sniff regularly and this is seen as "okay" yet somebody smoking the exact same drug are seen as lowlifes and scum of the earth and I can't understand why. Are they not both very addictive and can both ruin life's but why is smoking considered dirty and sniffing the same drug is seen as clean and the done thing?
It's confused me for some time. Thanks for any light shed on this guys

Peace

My perspective as an American may be slightly different, but over here powder cocaine is seen as almost... Exotic, party, rich and classy whereas crack is deeply associated with minorities, poverty, ghettos, crime.

Like you said it's almost completely opposite stigmata and is essentially the same exact drug.

I blame the government and media. They also had their glory days in different decades where cocaine and drugs in general were less demonized in the 70s for example.

Everybody loves Scarface, right?

And don't even get me started about Iran-Contra and the CIA creating the crack epidemic, which has been proven to be more than just a conspiracy theory. That actually happened.

Yes I have to agree the GovernBent and media are partly to blame for the link to crack darkness and poverty.
And again yes cocaine is seen as
"A rich man's drug" but I know here in the UK crack gram for gram is slightly more expensive than powdered cocaine, I know alot of people who sniff coke but behind closed doors smoke it. I have a female friend who works as a model. It's no secret her love for cocaine and she doesn't hide the fact. I was speaking to her last week and she told me she had been smoking crack for the past year but nobody knows this as she suspects her work would dry up and alot of her friends would vanish. That being the perfect example. Coke is viewed fine by her bosses and friends but if they knew she was smoking the SAME drug she'd be finished. Imo it's down to the person. Some can control their intake while others cannot n that leads to the viscous cycle of crime and prison πŸ˜•

... Annnnnd To answer you're question yes everybody loves scarface πŸ˜‚

I personally never had a problem with coke. I sold way more than I used. Don't get me wrong I love cocaine but despise the comedowns... Unless I had heroin. Ugh. Speedballing was my DOC, but preferred meth + heroin as it was so much cheaper.

I've only smoked crack about 4 times but never really liked it much more than sniffing. Sniffing easier to control and more my thing.

Yeah I agree sniffing is alot easier to control. I could buy a gram and sniff it over a couple of hours n once gone not get the fiending urge to go and buy more. That being my current predicament I've just smoked my last rock. I have about half a Gram of H and debating with myself if I should go buy some more rocks.

I've only done a speedball about 4/5 times back in my injecting time some years ago an boy that initial rush from a snowball, I don't think anything hits like that combo....
To go score or not to score that is the question...
πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I've only done a speedball about 4/5 times back in my injecting time some years ago an boy that initial rush from a snowball, I don't think anything hits like that combo....
Oh buddy. Speedballing is insane. Under the tunnel with meth on one foil and heroin on the other. Good/bad times. One hell of a fucking high...

I've only ever done a speedball IV.. did you smoke the speedballs then mate? Sounds interesting that does. How did u do it did u mix them or do it separately?
Thanks buddy

I've only ever done a speedball IV.. did you smoke the speedballs then mate? Sounds interesting that does. How did u do it did u mix them or do it separately?
Thanks buddy
Smoke. Black tar heroin is horrible to IV and that's all there is in the US near the Mexican border. Usually me and 1-2 buddies just threw down and put heroin on one foil and meth on the other and rotated them.

Hit of heroin, hit of meth, etc until it's gone. Super junked out.

Crack is demonized because it is a devil drug of sorts. When you are smoking crack the objective is to smoke more of it. This leads to all sorts of bad behaviors on the part of the crack smoker. At least with cocaine you can be productive doing other things while under its influence. Smoking crack is an activity in and of itself. Its hard to say write some music on crack because your thoughts will quickly drift to smoking more.

Smoke. Black tar heroin is horrible to IV and that's all there is in the US near the Mexican border. Usually me and 1-2 buddies just threw down and put heroin on one foil and meth on the other and rotated them.

Hit of heroin, hit of meth, etc until it's gone. Super junked out.
Ahh yes I may have to give this a whirl myself, as I'm against IV use now after 7 heart attacks and a double heart bypass at 36 so from a harm reduction point of view this can only be a good thing.

Is the BTH not as potent as say H #3/#4? As far as I know we tend to only get h#3 in the UK which is great for smokers πŸ‘Œ

Crack is demonized because it is a devil drug of sorts. When you are smoking crack the objective is to smoke more of it. This leads to all sorts of bad behaviors on the part of the crack smoker. At least with cocaine you can be productive doing other things while under its influence. Smoking crack is an activity in and of itself. Its hard to say write some music on crack because your thoughts will quickly drift to smoking more.
This is very true yes. Ive actually decorated my old place while high on coke and did a great job and didn't get bored kinda euphoric decorating πŸ˜‚

Nail on the head there mate, while smoking crack you wont get much of anything productive done apart from load another pipe. Strange how the effects differ from Sniffing and snorting πŸ€”

So I went an met my guy to get some more rock. The guy tells me to go to the meeting place like everyday so I get there and phone him and he's turned his phone off n left me waiting. Waited 20 min after keep tryin to ring him in the rain n came back home not happy. So upon speaking to my neighbour who is a user too and just got some fire bell ringing Rock twice as good as I've been getting. It's like the rock around in the early 2000s soaring super ear ringing high. Wow I'd forgotten how intense the fire stuff is. Moral of the story. Don't fuck your loyal customers about as they will seek and find another source. Luckily for me it's top grade. Win win. Off topic but thought I'd share 😊

I call the people around here crackheads because they live in a crack house and are dirty bums.

If I meet a billionaire that likes to smoke the finest crack and snort lines off hookers tits, I will not use the term crack head, but crack connoisseur.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah I'm yet to know of a billionaire that loves crack. I imagine they wouldn't be a billionaire if they did lol.

There are alot of business men and rich people here in the UK that use cocaine regularly so I'd imagine they participate in sniffing huge lines off a hookers tits πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

alot of billionaire and high class rich people do fucking shit loads of drugs. At banks drug use is crazy.

Meth was a high class drug in our society when it first arrived only doctors lawyers bankers rich as fuck people could buy it and they had to get it from gangs along with cocaine. Now its demonized and seen as something low class people do but the high class cunts still smoke it behind closed doors. Infact its all the rich people top in society bringing in tons of drugs you know why cause they are the only cunts who can finance these fucking importations.

alot of billionaire and high class rich people do fucking shit loads of drugs. At banks drug use is crazy.

Meth was a high class drug in our society when it first arrived only doctors lawyers bankers rich as fuck people could buy it and they had to get it from gangs along with cocaine. Now its demonized and seen as something low class people do but the high class cunts still smoke it behind closed doors. Infact its all the rich people top in society bringing in tons of drugs you know why cause they are the only cunts who can finance these fucking importations.
Yes it's the same here, in London the banking and stock markets are run by cocaine addicts that take it to "get ahead in work" the only reason they don't see themselves as a regular addict is because they never run out of cash and have to resort to crime/prostitution to get there fix. Unlike us meer mortals that do run out an get withdraws then take risks to make money..