• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How society perceives Cocaine and crack

I did meth at 14 and speed got off stims in 2018. Meth was everywhere. I first saw kids smoking weed when i was 9. Hell i even knew a kid who claimed he had been smoking weed since he was 5 years old and he was totally fucking brain dead by the time we were 13.
Looks like we all started on this path early in life. That is crazy smoking bud at 5 how why didn't the parents / carers pick up on this an nip it in the bud literally 😅

Yeah I imagine his brain was fried beyond repair.. Can't help thinking where was the adults. Some people don't deserve children. That's crazy mate.

Tbh explaining it other than what you probably imagine is hard. It's been a long time since I've done it as well.

Imagine being so fucking high that it almost hurts. Your brain completely shuts off. That's a horrible explanation but I don't really know how else to describe it.
Yea it's very hard to discribe a high and how it feels.
I'll try too smoking both or IV give the same affect its like a big fast rush, tingly up your spine in to your head then boom huge euphoria so high every noise it's magnified by ten your senses are on high alert, after a couple of mins this fade away then the H blanket comes on feeling relaxed, nothing matters a state of bliss that doesn't fade fast like crack makes u feel happier and more sociable .
That's the best way I can describe it. Hope this helps pal 👍

I hated crack the first 3 4 times I hit it not doing it quite right. If you dont feel sick as fuck after a blast during the first time ( only 60 or 70% get sick I sure did) and when I vomited thats how i knew I did it right, ears ringing cant stand world caving in . Small hit, yes meh nbd, took me alot more practice to use then meth. If your ears have tinnitus and the world pulls into you, and you yell WAEOOOOWOEOO you did it right.. but good luck if you achieve this kiss your life wife and everything you've ever loved goodbye.
May be the highest high, but only lasts 30s and then you need more as it fades faster then how long it took to smoke the damn thing. Easily spend 3 4 5 600 in 6 hours. Not glorifying because I did some dark f'ing shit burned into the back of my retinas to get another 200 bucks to get another hour or 2 of smoking. AVOID THIS DRUG. If you do it, I don't think less of you you still have my respect, just NEVER TURN SOMEONE NEW ONTO IT, IF THEY COME TO THAT CONCLUSION we'll they are consenting adults. Just don't drag others in with you..

They dont call it a head ringer for nothing, and I was a Hydromorphone / Heroine addict for for 9 years, and 1 day later after doing hard the right way after doing it wrong for a few days prior it took the remaining of my addiction days. And almost everything and everyone with it.
I will never go back, I love it more then anything on this planet, and it wants nothing more then for me to die, suffer, or just lose everything.

This isn't because I hold stigma of society FYI. Its because I know what it does first hand.
Stay away from Crack IMO, if you walked in now with it, my life would be over. I wish I could take that one back more then becoming an addict in the first place.

I hated crack the first 3 4 times I hit it not doing it quite right. If you dont feel sick as fuck after a blast during the first time ( only 60 or 70% get sick I sure did) and when I vomited thats how i knew I did it right, ears ringing cant stand world caving in . Small hit, yes meh nbd, took me alot more practice to use then meth. If your ears have tinnitus and the world pulls into you, and you yell WAEOOOOWOEOO you did it right.. but good luck if you achieve this kiss your life wife and everything you've ever loved goodbye.
May be the highest high, but only lasts 30s and then you need more as it fades faster then how long it took to smoke the damn thing. Easily spend 3 4 5 600 in 6 hours. Not glorifying because I did some dark f'ing shit burned into the back of my retinas to get another 200 bucks to get another hour or 2 of smoking. AVOID THIS DRUG. If you do it, I don't think less of you you still have my respect, just NEVER TURN SOMEONE NEW ONTO IT, IF THEY COME TO THAT CONCLUSION we'll they are consenting adults. Just don't drag others in with you..

They dont call it a head ringer for nothing, and I was a Hydromorphone / Heroine addict for for 9 years, and 1 day later after doing hard the right way after doing it wrong for a few days prior it took the remaining of my addiction days. And almost everything and everyone with it.
I will never go back, I love it more then anything on this planet, and it wants nothing more then for me to die, suffer, or just lose everything.

This isn't because I hold stigma of society FYI. Its because I know what it does first hand.
Stay away from Crack IMO, if you walked in now with it, my life would be over. I wish I could take that one back more then becoming an addict in the first place.
Yes mate I too know all too well being an addict to both H and crack 17 years ago for 5 years solid and it robbed me of every thing like you say its no joke.
I've just got some had my first pipe and yep ran to toilet n threw everything up. Ears ringing like crazy. You're right in everything you say about the shit.
In my 17 years clean I used to have actual nightmares about relapsing n here iam today ffs.
I can drop the H starting from the 2nd as my meth scrip starts n I've always Been the same won't do one with out the other. I've had enough n only relapsed before Xmas. It gets boring very quickly.
Lol me and my gf split at the weekend nothing to do with drugs tho. I don't commit crime if I haven't got money I've got a spotless house and pride my self in looking and smelling good. The most don't eat and stay up for days on end these are crucial food and sleep or you will look like a walking zombie. Not one person not one even has a slight idea I do this. But this is why I'm tryin to nip. It in the bud before it takes over, which it will in the end. Been there done it n got the t-shirt like you mate 😊

Yes mate I too know all too well being an addict to both H and crack 17 years ago for 5 years solid and it robbed me of every thing like you say its no joke.
I've just got some had my first pipe and yep ran to toilet n threw everything up. Ears ringing like crazy. You're right in everything you say about the shit.
In my 17 years clean I used to have actual nightmares about relapsing n here iam today ffs.
I can drop the H starting from the 2nd as my meth scrip starts n I've always Been the same won't do one with out the other. I've had enough n only relapsed before Xmas. It gets boring very quickly.
Lol me and my gf split at the weekend nothing to do with drugs tho. I don't commit crime if I haven't got money I've got a spotless house and pride my self in looking and smelling good. The most don't eat and stay up for days on end these are crucial food and sleep or you will look like a walking zombie. Not one person not one even has a slight idea I do this. But this is why I'm tryin to nip. It in the bud before it takes over, which it will in the end. Been there done it n got the t-shirt like you mate 😊
😊
I still randomly some days smell crack like someone's smoking it near me... and it disgustingly triggers me so hard. My dopamine system loves it sure, and my mouth waters, but My real self hates that substance more than anything in the world! The few who have met me on BL so far know I am not straight edge. (meaning total sobriety from all), but what saved me was my Doctor actually working with me to make a plan. He decided to try me on Adderall since I had been on Ritalin as a kid, as a last resort he decided it's better I'm on something supervised that he can monitor if it means I stay off the pipe. My doctor and I had the opiate problem under control at this point, and honestly, it leveled me out. Went back to college, got married, about to graduate in December! I swore I'd never go back to school, but here I am. I will be 2 years clean on July 1st(2019-2021) My version of clean, no IV'ing drugs, no smoking crack, meth, and no opiates besides suboxone. You have to do what works for you, if N.A works for you do it, but don't believe they are the sole authority over rules of being clean for the sake of your life.....

Exactly mate this is why I won't make a habit of it. My heart don't know if it's comin or going and after only having my double heart bypass in Feb this year its far from ideal.
But that's addiction in a nutshell it takes over health, finance & relationships & every thing If you let it take over.
Hahaha easy is my middle name 😂😉

@SnafuInTheVoid is right, Speeballing is hell on the heart, with that bypass stop sooner than later brother. Most people on BL that are active actually care and want the best. We can't stop you and won't put you down or disapprove, and that is not the purpose of BL. Just hope you can stop it before it stops you.

MAKE SURE your sleeping and hydrating. DONT ADD ALCOHOL, of course, anything you do is your choice, but It's just not worth it IMO, we don't know what happens after we die, even if we think we do(no one really does) life is precious making the most of what you have been given. Leave it at the one and done.

I still do certain things, but

I still randomly some days smell crack like someone's smoking it near me... and it disgustingly triggers me so hard. My dopamine system loves it sure, and my mouth waters, but My real self hates that substance more than anything in the world! The few who have met me on BL so far know I am not straight edge. (meaning total sobriety from all), but what saved me was my Doctor actually working with me to make a plan. He decided to try me on Adderall since I had been on Ritalin as a kid, as a last resort he decided it's better I'm on something supervised that he can monitor if it means I stay off the pipe. My doctor and I had the opiate problem under control at this point, and honestly, it leveled me out. Went back to college, got married, about to graduate in December! I swore I'd never go back to school, but here I am. I will be 2 years clean on July 1st(2019-2021) My version of clean, no IV'ing drugs, no smoking crack, meth, and no opiates besides suboxone. You have to do what works for you, if N.A works for you do it, but don't believe they are the sole authority over rules of being clean for the sake of your life.....

@SnafuInTheVoid is right, Speeballing is hell on the heart, with that bypass stop sooner than later brother. Most people on BL that are active actually care and want the best. We can't stop you and won't put you down or disapprove, and that is not the purpose of BL. Just hope you can stop it before it stops you.

MAKE SURE your sleeping and hydrating. DONT ADD ALCOHOL, of course, anything you do is your choice, but It's just not worth it IMO, we don't know what happens after we die, even if we think we do(no one really does) life is precious making the most of what you have been given. Leave it at the one and done.

I still do certain things, but
Yeah it's hard mate once you become clean after a period of using heavily certain smells or places rimind u of your using days an trigger you hard. I can't believe after 17 years I'm back doin this shit.
The H won't be a problem once I start my methadone on the 2nd I've got to get my head around the crack again n go back to only smoking weed that kept me clean for 17 year

I hate alcohol mate makes me a prick and I cnt stand hangovers yuck. I eat really well as I used to be a bodybuilder nutrition is so important. And sleeping I do alot of both hence I don't look like somone that smokes crack heroin I pride my house n myself being clean n smelling nice. Thanks for your concern man I appreciate it and I'm goin to do my very best to stop the rock in its tracks as u say it will kill me in time I need to beat it ASAP. I'll ask for some drug counseing when I go to the drug place on Tuesday. Cheers my friend 😊

Yeah it's hard mate once you become clean after a period of using heavily certain smells or places rimind u of your using days an trigger you hard. I can't believe after 17 years I'm back doin this shit.
The H won't be a problem once I start my methadone on the 2nd I've got to get my head around the crack again n go back to only smoking weed that kept me clean for 17 year

I hate alcohol mate makes me a prick and I cnt stand hangovers yuck. I eat really well as I used to be a bodybuilder nutrition is so important. And sleeping I do alot of both hence I don't look like somone that smokes crack heroin I pride my house n myself being clean n smelling nice. Thanks for your concern man I appreciate it and I'm goin to do my very best to stop the rock in its tracks as u say it will kill me in time I need to beat it ASAP. I'll ask for some drug counseing when I go to the drug place on Tuesday. Cheers my friend 😊
i mean consider a prescription amph, if possible as a safer alternative and don't smoke it.... really you gotta stop one way or another, tell on yourself, friend family something. but could try substituting like I did, which was actually untreated ADD causing my anxiety anyways. Goodluck man, will pray for you

Crtiz

i mean consider a prescription amph, if possible as a safer alternative and don't smoke it.... really you gotta stop one way or another, tell on yourself, friend family something. but could try substituting like I did, which was actually untreated ADD causing my anxiety anyways. Goodluck man, will pray for you

Crtiz
Thanks man.

So. Last night me and the neighbours kinda went on a crack binge which ends up with me bent over with chest pains throwing up and heavily sweating just like my previous 7 heart attacks.
It wasn't nice at all the neighbours shit themselves ended up telling me to go for a walk in the fresh air n have some H to bring me down.

I did think this is it I've over done it. Ive woken up today feeling depressed anxious and like shit. I keep falling every day. Every night I tell myself thats it now. But in reality it isn't, trying to fool myself myself time n time again. If I carry on like this I WILL have a cardiac arrest and die and my beautiful daughter will hate me for it. Ya know I came off all this shit a year before she was even conceived and have stayed clean the entire time she's nearly 16 now.
I stand to lose everything and everybody. Family and support networks and if I told them pfft they'd all wash there hands of me it's so hard to try and get clean but you can't tell anyone so have zero support .
It's pretty sad really I can't honestly say I don't have one friend not one person I can confide in an talk too. Ive just moved house and I'm surrounded by class A drugs use here. They only want my money not to spend time with me or care about me like last night they couldn't get me out quick enough.

I'm pretty confident I can quit the H again from Tues when my methadone script starts. But how am I supposed to control the urge to score n smoke crack. I know you said about Dr's amp, my doctors will not prescribe me anything like that theres the dreaded warning on my notes about bein a drugs user. So I don't know how I'm goin to stop using willpower alone.

Last time it took 10 prison sentences 10 nasty detoxes before I'd finally had enough of it and didn't come out n relapse. I hope an pray to God I can find that strength again.
Were literally talking life and death 😔 I never ever thought I'd be here again
😩

I'll be honest i have to be, and here being unknown by people I can be.
For the past 17 years I've always said I'd rather be dead than back on heroin n crack and as my habit gets worse and problems become real. How do I say this. I've been thinking more and more about IV use bcoz I know my heart/tollernce couldn't take it.
Ask anyone that's had heart attacks (myocardial infarctions) about the pain the pain is unbearable it's so so intense and hurts so bad u actually want to black out / be put in a coma!!
It would be so easy to do but my daughter my heart breaks when I think what I'm doing n if she knees she would be discussed with me and never want to talk to me again.

I'm in a bad place right now and I cannot see a way out. I have nobody to blame but myself for the this.
Now my neighbours are keeping a distance since last night it's probably a good thing. I started to think the two brothers were my friend they said you know they can tell. I'm. Genuine and loyal n iam to the bone I'm not a theif I won't drop ppl in it and take care of myself. I kinda understand they don't want a dead man drug OD in there home. It's made me feel like Ive got the plague or something.

I hope to get out of this mind frame ASAP. I thought a couple of stones would make me feel better but they arnt iam my own worst enimy & HATE myself for where iam Right now.
I'm. Sorry for the depressing post but I've nobody to confide in.
My gf left me Sunday nothing to do with drugs tho. Trust issues on her part bcoz her ex cheated loads she expects the same from me but I'm loyal. When she was here my use was minimal as I had to hide it now she's gone it's a free 4 all.. I Dont see a way out not yet. I'll figure it out. Hopefully very soon

Sorry for Reading n thanks for reading guys

Hey guys. So, I feel that this is really more of a thread for the Drug Culture guys. I'm gonna go ahead and move it unless any of you ladies and gentleman disagree.

I'll chime in. I'll admit that I'm probably biased, as Cocaine was never a huge feature of my drug usage. I was 90% an Opioid user. I've done every drug under the sun, naturally, but Opioids and Alcohol are my only major vices. But, like I said, I've done it all. Not to mention the fact that, as a Heroin user, I interacted with Crack users on the regular.

Yea, I think there is a huge cultural/political/psychogical divide between these two forms of the same drug. It's kind of self-evident in the way that the United States has prosecuted Crack Cocaine at a level exponentially more brutal than that of Powder Cocaine.

There is, also, I think a real pharmacological, psychogical difference between the two. Most of us know from both medical research and our own personal experinces, that the route of administration chosen for any given drug greatly alters its perceived effects. Essentially, the faster the drug gets into your body and circulatory system, means a stronger hit. I started IV'ing Heroin primarily for economic reasons, as you double the ultimate potency by two compared to routes like insufflation for instance. But, I also loved the rush of the injection and no doubt, my use was very much reinforced once I was on the needle.

I don't mean to get too off topic here. I'm only trying to find an experience of my own that applies here. Basically, I think when you insufflate powder Cocaine, there is a slower onset as opposed to pulmonary ingestion. It's going to peak in a few minutes and last effectively for about an hour, maybe more maybe less. You have time to go get a drink. Talk to chicks. Live some kind of life.

When you're using Crack Cocaine, the rush is so intense and short-lived, that there really is no time in between the onset, the peak and the inevitable crash. It all happens in a matter of minutes and once you're really smoking, you can hit that pipe every 60 seconds. I just believe that the route of administration in this instance makes a very big difference in the reinforcing, addictive effects of the drug. When you're smoking crack, you're smoking crack. You're not writing your novel, watching cartoos, eating dinner; you're smoking crack.

So, while there is a definite societal divide here, I think a lot of it is warranted. I of course disagree with the bullshit legislation we've had historically here in the States regarding Crack, but I do think Crack is more addictive, more reinforcing, shorter-acting. It's a drug practically designed to make the user binge. That's why it is such a huge commodity out on the street.

I always felt, probably in a deluded way, that I could use Opioids and be myself, be normal, maybe make something out of my life. Ultimately, I couldn't have a life and be a severe Heroin addict. I couldn't make it work. Crack, I think takes that to the logical extreme. I don't see how you can do anything or be anything while smoking Crack and I hope you all know that I have zero judgement for any drug user or their choices. I'm just trying to speak objectively. We are all family here.

Hey guys. So, I feel that this is really more of a thread for the Drug Culture guys. I'm gonna go ahead and move it unless any of you ladies and gentleman disagree.

I'll chime in. I'll admit that I'm probably biased, as Cocaine was never a huge feature of my drug usage. I was 90% an Opioid user. I've done every drug under the sun, naturally, but Opioids and Alcohol are my only major vices. But, like I said, I've done it all. Not to mention the fact that, as a Heroin user, I interacted with Crack users on the regular.

Yea, I think there is a huge cultural/political/psychogical divide between these two forms of the same drug. It's kind of self-evident in the way that the United States has prosecuted Crack Cocaine at a level exponentially more brutal than that of Powder Cocaine.

There is, also, I think a real pharmacological, psychogical difference between the two. Most of us know from both medical research and our own personal experinces, that the route of administration chosen for any given drug greatly alters its perceived effects. Essentially, the faster the drug gets into your body and circulatory system, means a stronger hit. I started IV'ing Heroin primarily for economic reasons, as you double the ultimate potency by two compared to routes like insufflation for instance. But, I also loved the rush of the injection and no doubt, my use was very much reinforced once I was on the needle.

I don't mean to get too off topic here. I'm only trying to find an experience of my own that applies here. Basically, I think when you insufflate powder Cocaine, there is a slower onset as opposed to pulmonary ingestion. It's going to peak in a few minutes and last effectively for about an hour, maybe more maybe less. You have time to go get a drink. Talk to chicks. Live some kind of life.

When you're using Crack Cocaine, the rush is so intense and short-lived, that there really is no time in between the onset, the peak and the inevitable crash. It all happens in a matter of minutes and once you're really smoking, you can hit that pipe every 60 seconds. I just believe that the route of administration in this instance makes a very big difference in the reinforcing, addictive effects of the drug. When you're smoking crack, you're smoking crack. You're not writing your novel, watching cartoos, eating dinner; you're smoking crack.

So, while there is a definite societal divide here, I think a lot of it is warranted. I of course disagree with the bullshit legislation we've had historically here in the States regarding Crack, but I do think Crack is more addictive, more reinforcing, shorter-acting. It's a drug practically designed to make the user binge. That's why it is such a huge commodity out on the street.

I always felt, probably in a deluded way, that I could use Opioids and be myself, be normal, maybe make something out of my life. Ultimately, I couldn't have a life and be a severe Heroin addict. I couldn't make it work. Crack, I think takes that to the logical extreme. I don't see how you can do anything or be anything while smoking Crack and I hope you all know that I have zero judgement for any drug user or their choices. I'm just trying to speak objectively. We are all family here.

Why being 25 and having to find a way out, I was lucky ( now 28) to be offered by my suboxone doctor to be prescribed Adderall.

Personally I don't care the thread do what you will, if you read my introduction in New members you'll get a basis of what my story is or even my bio. Im actually on my 2nd to last month of Adderall. Moving to be with my wife.

I was a heroine addict almost a decade and crack in 3 months did more damage then 10 years of H with a hepc diagnosis and cure. In no way do I know what the answer or solution to for our friend broken soul here. I just took my last suboxone last week, if you read ill be moving to PH soon( Philippines).

For younger addicts addicted to crack, there is no suboxone but I truly believe the route i took my doctor came up with, choosing to put me on a supervised Adderall rx vs inhalation of the other saved me. Saddly brokens situation doesn't apply, but I do seriously not consider what I do as drug culture but used what I do similar to someone on suboxone does. @Keif' Richards if you know people sub 35 and they can't stop the pipe, I believe my story and method is worth looking into for those with no way out. I escaped and found the love of my life and graduate as an Accountant in December. Being prescribed Adderall to escape the cycle i believe can save those in my age bracket and stop the endless void that crack and smoking meth brings.

If you ever know anyone my age or around ( 28 now) I implore, first trying welbutrin through there doc or Adderall if it's not enough. It saved me and is highly unorthodox, and I'm the 3rd in this doctors very early study of alternatives supervised therapy replacing it much like suboxine does opis. Yes it doesn't block, but suboxones an easy wait 2 days to get around and its much in the same of just placate the receptors until you can slowly stabilize and get off entirely.

Don't hesitirate to attempt to get a 25 year old to go to a doctor for it. I was a pharmacy technician for 5 years ( never fired no record moved on to do college ) and there is actually insurance codes for treating stimulant addicts using Adderall. Saw it twice in my 5 years at CVS, and hopefully its one more avenue off the stimulant department, which so desperately has none.

It worked for me and I was hopeless... to tired to share the story of all ive done at this moment. And at times I orally took meth when the Adderall wasn't enough. Last time was earlier in the month.

My wife's so excited for this next step, and I hope others find what works for them. My bio will be changing June 15th when I can edit and say no more Adderall or oral crystal supplementation. I wish I had help for broke. But I can't offer someone the way that saved me with the cardiac risk he has, but I plan to publish the entirety of the journey in Sept or Oct right before I move to cebu, in the Philippines.

Those in drug culture reading this, quit while your ahead, there's a day sooner then later where there's not turning back.

@Keif' Richards and for me I haven't smoked a substance beyond weed for 2 years, or snorted for longer. Last IV as well was 4/28/2016. There is no escape if you continue to smoke cracked cocain its an endless escape. Sharing my accounts to broken was from 3 or 4 years past

Why being 25 and having to find a way out, I was lucky ( now 28) to be offered by my suboxone doctor to be prescribed Adderall.

Personally I don't care the thread do what you will, if you read my introduction in New members you'll get a basis of what my story is or even my bio. Im actually on my 2nd to last month of Adderall. Moving to be with my wife.

I was a heroine addict almost a decade and crack in 3 months did more damage then 10 years of H with a hepc diagnosis and cure. In no way do I know what the answer or solution to for our friend broken soul here. I just took my last suboxone last week, if you read ill be moving to PH soon( Philippines).

For younger addicts addicted to crack, there is no suboxone but I truly believe the route i took my doctor came up with, choosing to put me on a supervised Adderall rx vs inhalation of the other saved me. Saddly brokens situation doesn't apply, but I do seriously not consider what I do as drug culture but used what I do similar to someone on suboxone does. @Keif' Richards if you know people sub 35 and they can't stop the pipe, I believe my story and method is worth looking into for those with no way out. I escaped and found the love of my life and graduate as an Accountant in December. Being prescribed Adderall to escape the cycle i believe can save those in my age bracket and stop the endless void that crack and smoking meth brings.

If you ever know anyone my age or around ( 28 now) I implore, first trying welbutrin through there doc or Adderall if it's not enough. It saved me and is highly unorthodox, and I'm the 3rd in this doctors very early study of alternatives supervised therapy replacing it much like suboxine does opis. Yes it doesn't block, but suboxones an easy wait 2 days to get around and its much in the same of just placate the receptors until you can slowly stabilize and get off entirely.

Don't hesitirate to attempt to get a 25 year old to go to a doctor for it. I was a pharmacy technician for 5 years ( never fired no record moved on to do college ) and there is actually insurance codes for treating stimulant addicts using Adderall. Saw it twice in my 5 years at CVS, and hopefully its one more avenue off the stimulant department, which so desperately has none.

It worked for me and I was hopeless... to tired to share the story of all ive done at this moment. And at times I orally took meth when the Adderall wasn't enough. Last time was earlier in the month.

My wife's so excited for this next step, and I hope others find what works for them. My bio will be changing June 15th when I can edit and say no more Adderall or oral crystal supplementation. I wish I had help for broke. But I can't offer someone the way that saved me with the cardiac risk he has, but I plan to publish the entirety of the journey in Sept or Oct right before I move to cebu, in the Philippines.

Those in drug culture reading this, quit while your ahead, there's a day sooner then later where there's not turning back.

You bring up some really interesting points. Again, I don't want to get too off topic, but try to follow me for a second. Growing up around Boston, all I knew was Heroin and Cocaine for about a decade. Of course there were pills and other accoutrements, but that was the hard drug market. We did not have Methamphetamine culture up here and established until very, very recently. You would hear intermittently about folks who used Meth, but it was not established. I always assumed the Dominicans didn't want anyone fucking with their established order of Cocaine distribution, so wasn't originally interested in the Meth. I think once they came to some kind of agreement with the Mexicans, the floodgates fucking opened here like crazy.

Junkies I've known for years, practically a decade, who like me, used heavily but remained relatively unscathed by their drug use. I've seen a couple of these guys pick up Methamphetamine habits and man, I've never seen anything so totally destructive. The degradation is quick. Physical, mental, dental fuck, everything it seems. I was friends with a med student who was an Opioid user. He kept his shit together for a long time. He used, remained relatively hidden and was still going to school. He told me about a year and a half ago about Meth coming into the area. I'm really sad to say that this dude is now living in a motel and using Methamphetamine pretty much around the clock. A once-smart, considerate dude has been reduced to an embarrassing nothingness in no time.

Seeing my friends degrade at such an alarming rate frankly scares the shit out of me. Sure, I had seen Crack heads in terrible shape over the years, but the Meth seems to be a pretty harsh trip even when compared to the severity of Crack. So, I've been doing a lot of research regarding the treatment of Methamphetamine and stimulant addiction in general. It's notoriously treatment resistant.

My main point is, I've read a lot of research that seems to indicate that stimulant maintenance therapy is simply not analogous to Opioid maintenance treatment. For some unknown reason, it seems that the majority of patients just continued to use Methamphetamine on top of their prescribed stimulants which ranged from Methylphenidate (Ritalin) up to Dextroamphetamine (Dexadrine). It really sucks. Like I said, I have had limited experience with this shit myself. I wanted to assume that stimulant maintenance would be effective, but their seems to be something critical missing from the equation that is yet to be uncovered.

BUT, I don't think that means that folks can't benefit from using weaker stimulants in this way. Like with Methadone maintenance, I think it's best to enter into this sort of thing only when you're really dedicated to the change. I think holding on for dear life and leaning entirely on medication to save you usually is not enough. I think if you have a good attittude, are working to change your life and all of that, that using a stimulant could be an effective tool for managing cravings and usage.

The first real life “crack head” I met was a doctor. He justified his usage by talking about his long hours and crazy schedule. Ok, that’s fine. That was just never the image I was fed as to what a crack head was....broke, homeless, [black :rolleyes:], and just an all around degenerate.

I tried coke for the first time in college. LOL my friends and I were the broke degenerates.

Even now, my boyfriend won’t say anything about me doing coke (or anything else). But he’s constantly warning me to never try crack.

I wanted to assume that stimulant maintenance would be effective, but their seems to be something critical missing from the equation that is yet to be uncovered.

BUT, I don't think that means that folks can't benefit from using weaker stimulants in this way. Like with Methadone maintenance, I think it's best to enter into this sort of thing only when you're really dedicated to the change. I think holding on for dear life and leaning entirely on medication to save you usually is not enough. I think if you have a good attittude, are working to change your life and all of that, that using a stimulant could be an effective tool for managing cravings and usage.
(response to quote at the bottom) On TOPIC
Society really views it in a myriad of ways. My father still considers weed, crack, or any illcit to be the same category (he is a 77-year-old doctor) Some view addicts as my family does, they need help and are sick people. Others think oh young and lazy why don't you get a job. One of my best friends did not believe it was a disease, and I had to set him straight with a few simple references and Brain Mri's. Which is the view of you the life you choose, and these people choose a disgusting way of life. Then lastly there are those who are afraid. It's the crazy stories with all drugs and media fear pandering not just crack, "Robbed and killed for drug money" "Man on drugs, didn't know what he was doing bite someone's face off " crazy stuff like that.
  1. I believe: some people choose to become an addict and are aware of the consequences or downplay it at first.
  2. Others don't know they are becoming one and weren't educated about the dangers.(I really didn't know what I was doing) .
and then part 2
  1. Either you truly deep down inside, there are those who want to get better. (that voice you hear when you think to yourself has to agree when you say it out loud to someone) or
  2. There are those who don't or are not ready.
(response )
I am terrible with staying on complete topic, I apologize, as I was really trying to give Broke_soul some hope, but my experiences pale to those who have a few more years than I. There definitely is a missing piece of the puzzle, I highly supplement with a strict amino acid, vitamin regimen, and cardio. I feel as if most of my normal dopamine function is back on track, I am not perfect, but today is day 2 of not taking any stim's and enjoying some videogames all day. I try to in a sensible exercise my neurotransmitter receptors to become sensitized again and feel stronger like a muscle does exercise. So over time the more you feel normal pleasure again without aid, the easier it becomes. I only feel like a supervised situation like mine to overpower the initial Anhedonia could help some as it did me. Opioids I was just afraid of withdrawals, and the consequences my family would enforce upon me if found out. I will always be the pro suboxone guy, who considers you clean even if your on it forever, but yes none of the medications on the market have a partial agonist effect like bupe exists for opioids or Antabuse for alcohol. One day we can hope. THIS is all for this thread Critz Out

The first real life “crack head” I met was a doctor. He justified his usage by talking about his long hours and crazy schedule.

Even now, my boyfriend won’t say anything about me doing coke (or anything else). But he’s constantly warning me to never try crack.

Your boyfriend is right, 10 years of IV opiate addiction, vs 6 months of crack addiction. I'll take the Opiate IV'ing addiction all over again

Here there really is no stigma against crack. Almost everyone i know who does powder also smokes crack. I dunno why it's socially acceptable here but it's always been that way.

Here there really is no stigma against crack. Almost everyone i know who does powder also smokes crack. I dunno why it's socially acceptable here but it's always been that way.

Nor should anyone feel that way about it, maybe I mis speak, its a black ⚫ for me that I can't escape and care not to return to. I absolutely don't feel anything down to anyone for what they chose to do so be they dont hurt others, I do abhore violence and pathological lying for the sake of itself. Not much else

Crack is far more addictive due to the ROA. The shit that you will do for another hit of crack is what gives crack its reputation.

It's much easier to finish your last line of hcl and call it a night. Finishing your last blast of the pipe and call it a night? Not as easy.

I've only ever done a speedball IV.. did you smoke the speedballs then mate? Sounds interesting that does. How did u do it did u mix them or do it separately?
Thanks buddy
I have never used drugs IV and hope and pray I never do! It is bad enough being addicted to one drug - smoking crack. I wish I never tried it on March 30, 2012! I have given up on Coke - the powder because since Covid, what I have received has been awful! It used to be so good. Once used a purity test on my coke and it came out almost pure! I used to get bellringers from a big line, not now! I could hold onto the powder, even an eight ball for 3 or 4 days, but the rock, forget it!!! Has to be done immediately no matter how much I have!