• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

I was 23. I was at Daytona Beach watching my younger sister compete in the college dance team nationals and one of her boyfriends friends gave me one for free! I was so drunk I didn't even think about it and had no clue what was even going to happen to me!! Boy was I surprised when I ended up in some hotel room listening to techno music and getting massaged by total strangers!! The sun seemed to come up fast and we were all out on the boardwalk dancing at like 7am. I made lots of new friends there!! I think the pill was some sort of Mitsubishi, but I didn't know anything about it at the time, so that meant nothing to me.
Later!
Ash

I was 19 and dropped my first time around April 00. - White Mitsubishi, excellent roll!

I was 19 on buddahs....I'm 20 now. Ahhhh, there's nothing like your first roll!
smile.gif

I was 24. (I just turned 26)
------------------
"Oh man, I feel like I'm in the middle of a really bad After School Special." -Darlene on Roseanne

I was 20 (now 24) and it was powder in a capsule. The best roll ever (big surprise) and 3 friends and I went to Vegas. We dropped about an hour outside the city, went to go get ice cream at the Hard Rock Hotel. I ended up playing with icecream for like an hour. The waitress totally knew we were high... Damn that was fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.

I was 27 First time in June 2000, turned 28 a month later. the first one sucked, I didn't roll hard at all, and it only lasted about two hours. I think this was because I was waiting for it to hit me. These beans were seashells.
The second time was some blue pill, I rolled face for about 6 hours. It was great fun, but I have had better rolls since...
Yesterday was # 10.........
------------------
dbabyX
Tampa Bay is the place to bE, Tampa Bay has got the E for mE~~~~~~~~~~~~
everybody get your roll on..........

I was 18 and I took a jumping jack and a mitsubishi. Two of those and I was FLOORED!! Best night of my life then. 20 now and have rolled about 30 times total. Took one year off cuz I had a bad one and it freaked me out.
Starbaby, you might have had pure mdma in powder form. Can also bump it. GOOD SHIT!!

20, the pill was a split. Spent some time researching MDMA before hand, had spent two years in the scene drug free, mainly because I was afraid of addiction. now 25, not addicted to anything but caffiene, and the music.

It was February 2000, I was 20. I am now 21.
The pill was a white motorola. It definitely was NOT the best roll I ever had. My best roll ever was at the Brownrave! :)
Cheers,
MEg :)
------------------
Weep not sad soul, nor forget, that sunrise never failed us yet.

i was 18
i have know idea what i took, but it kicked my ass
all i remember is being really pissed for awhile because it seemed to take FOREVER to kick in, but when it did.....
------------------
*** To devistate is easier and more spectacular than to create ***

Hmmm I was 16 and it was off of a green CK...
this was the only time I didnt feel 8up afterwards, I actually felt so damn energetic the day after that I went jogging =/

I was 15 the first time I did E and it was off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 and still am 25, star of david.
------------------
embrace
"dance till the walls sweat with your joy"

I was 24 and I am still 24...it was a capsule.
------------------
Give me a fish, I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish, I will eat for a lifetime.

was 19 - now 32... still going strong (well educated\ healthy\ good job - good relationships ;])
it was in texas - 200mg pills - nothing like it on the scene any more ;(
[This message has been edited by kewl (edited 17 October 2000).]