• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

23 first time. 26 now. Probably done it about a dozen times total most of that this past year.

i was 18 and i'm glad i didn't drop when i was younger because i might have acted immature and gone overboard with it. being 18 i can make more responsible decisions about using it.

i was 18 and i'm glad i didn't drop when i was younger because i might have acted immature and gone overboard with it. being 18 i can make more responsible decisions about using it.

well three months ago was my 1st roll, white zorro and triple white mitsu, i was 15...still am, but still in the single digits with the rolls...
------------------
Rollin, rollin, rollin....

first roll was 3 months ago, white zorro and triple mitsu, i was 15, still am, birthday is in november though....don't regret it though
------------------
Rollin, rollin, rollin....

Heyyyy, i was 21 and it was a green 007 in prince george last january.....

i was 17 yrs old (i'm 19 now).
it was at SuMTHIN HAPP-E !!!!!
and RN's!!!! MAN IT WAS SOOO GOOD.
i think a little too strong for my first time.. but man!
------------------
IM - smartxallik
i wait for the day when drugs have no more side effects.. *sniff*

I was 18. Ecstasy was the 3rd drug that i ever tried, weed being the first, then acid, then E. I'm 19 now

I rolled for the first time two weeks after my 35th birthday in Jan. '01, and I've been pretty steady ever since. First pill was a purple heart, and to this day still one of my all time favorites. I've also come to the decision that this is the only drug for me, except for the occasional beer.

15 my first time, 16 the second, now.. 19 here!
T!
smile.gif

------------------
SEEYA in Costa Rica!
"I'm a raver, my emotional state of choice is Ecstasy..."

17, last weekend...
Had a Pink Chanel and a Green Butterfly + speed...
Not a bad effort for a first roll!!!
Im still fucking scattered....lol
3rd drug ive had, weed, speed, now X...(& its the best by far)
biggrin.gif

I was 17,(still 17), it was about 7 months ago, red motorola (bunk)didnt really roll,so i guess the first time i actually rolled it was a white mercedes(WOW!) 7 times since then.i'm pacing my self. once a month.

I was 19 (red capsule)
My first roll was actually w/ TripToTheSun... he's the one that gave me the pill
smile.gif

------------------
What's my drug of choice? Well, what have you got? - AIC
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisioner, and shine! - Pink Floyd