• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

25,a lovely blue pill with a turtle on it. I can't locate this one so I'm not too sure what it was... Now I'm 30 and have no intention of stopping. In moderation, it's good for the soul.

17 years old - Pure MDMA caps from a reputable dealer. Best time ever. now 19, taking pills regularly.

I was 19, it was a triple stacked HQ. It was at Together as One on New Years Eve in LA.

WOHOOOOOOOO first time??? I was barely 18, had it at this mad party, DJs spinnig on top of the crowd, ths turntables were hanging from the roof, dancers, fire malabarists, everyone was soooooo high! I can't remember what it was but it was AWESOME... all I could think of was "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO FEEL THIS WAY?" ohhhh man it was fun... then after I had over 60 rolls maybe... big time fun, but at a point I had to stop, terribly down, way too down and depressed... but its all good now, everything is an experience in life! The best ones? Definetly green/wjite gel caps PPFFTTTTTTT WOOOOOOOOOW, if you never had them.. GET ONE! they are AWESOME... I couldn't put my words together the time I had it first, and second, and third...
wink.gif

Hey TripToTheSun... you were there you remember!
smile.gif
TUANIS!

i was 15 and i have no clue what it was because my friend just handed it to me and told me to swallow it. i'm now 16.

HMMmmmmm I was 16, it was a rave club in edmonton called g-spot (evar after ) anyways i don't know what the pill was called but it was a pink pentagon shaped one. anyways damn was it fun.
------------------
~I can't explain myself, I'm afraid Sir, because I'm not myself you see....
~For I will seduce you and make you my slave, I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.

My mum told me I first 'rolled' when I was 4 months
wink.gif

------------------
sex is the key to the soul~

I was 17 yrs. old. It was a dome-shaped Y2K, paid $30 for it in 1999. Really fucking intense. 65 rolls later, I'm almost 19.

16 when I first dropped, 18 now. It was 1/2 a mitsi turbo. Didn't know what to expect though so I thought I didnt come up.