• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

17 and I think it was a dolphin. Actually, I think I refered to it as *BUNK* bc I really didn't see how *special* it was until the next time I rolled.
------------------
Footsteps caught in midair, a sobering look back toward a fork in the road of life.
We should have listened to forewarning.

i woz 18, now i'm 19. i was into the scen for two years before i first rolled though. i don't know why it took me so damn long. no regrets though.
puta

I was 18 (im still 18) and i dont know what the pill was it may have been a red soemthing...i only took 3/4 of a pill and rolled hard, i miss that...

so i forgot that really wasnt the first time i dropped but that was the first time i rolled...i dropped once when i was 17 but i just felt clouded, so i dont consider that the first time anyway...

This oughta blow u all away... 41 !!! and that was just a couple months ago! Just goez to show you... it's never too late!

I sure do feel the youngun. 15 the first time, but i was a moron and didnt know waht to expect and thought it was going to be alot diffrent, secind time i was 16 and was best thing ever, i do it about once every 2 or 3 weeks now...

I was about 38 the first time but was drunk wasted and never felt anything from the X if I did I don't remember it.
Real first time would have been last November 1999. A tiny yellow lemon drop, very good roll.
To date and not quite one full year, perhaps 200 rolls is a good if not conservative guess. Im 45 years old now.
------------------
Been there, done that, willing to design the t-shirt if anyone wants to buy one!
AIM oldenroller

crime your a cutie
biggrin.gif

i was 19 and i rolled on and red motorolla... on st pattys day! I also know how many pills I have done since then.
------------------
soulfly: i'm a moderater...not god

First time I rolled I was 19 (this past april). It was a small "split". I was real nervous about it at first, but when it kicked in it was amazing. Staring up at the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh when I was rolling for the first time was increadible. Im still 19 and have rolled 4 times since then, plan on rolling soon (if i can find some...western PA sucks
frown.gif

Um...41? White Buddah. Hell...I tried everything else at one time or another. E was just about all that was *left*...and ya know what? I think E is the *best*.
------------------
- Valerie...
...a.k.a. The Unrepentant Smartass

i was 16 when i took my first roll on january 15th and i'm still 16...turn 17 in a week or so. it was a chronic 2000, white pill w/ a budleaf stamped on it and it was damned good too
smile.gif
i had a whole lotta fun. and not only can i still count the number of rolls i've eaten it's, but it's still a single digit number!

I was 19 my first time was an unmarked "split" and I didn't feel anything. The second time, a week later, was a triple stack picies and I also felt nothing. 2 weeks later I gave it another shot and took 2 Euro's and I haven't been the same sense then! Now I'm 20 and roll once every 1 to 2 weeks.

Wow!! I am pretty impressed!! Most of us have been pretty old!!
I was 20 and they were white turtles.
Well worth the wait!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Hmm...lets see. I was 18, and it was in April of '00. It was actually my first drug experience ever (even before smoking weed believe it or not...hadn't even drank or smoked a cigarette before that). Since then, I've experimented with many other things.
------------------
You're loose in your mind again...