• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How long have you been using meth?

Bro why you gotta lie for? Nobody on the internet, let alone a site like blue light, is impressed by high amount of drug use anyways, you’re just making yourself look stupid and uninformed.
LOL whatever i aint gotta explain shit.. clearly looking like no help here

I went a little over a year(384 days to be precise) 1/2-1 gr/day, snort or smoke only, and kept it together. Right up until I didn't lol. Took 3 months to even begin to think straight. And broke something between my ears honestly. There are some pretty good bullshit sniffers on this site kiddo; not a club you want to be a member of I promise. The dues are never paid up, the badges are scars, and unlike university, if you survive the hazing you're REALLY fucked.
I'm old, through the work week I'll pop 2- 2.5 to 3.5 shots every 24. 4 days skipped since end of August.
AGAIN...... IM NOT BULLSHITTING ANYBODY.... holy shit

How do you iupload an image on here?
Well fuck theres no point im not entertaining the bullshit to a real questoin. Keep talkin shit idc im out.

The silly games we play; tweaker myths are one thing, I've heard plenty. Straightup Tomfuckery is a whole nother business. OP telling tall tales methinks; Similar to many a new account as of late.
HAHAHA!!!!!

i shot/smoked a gram a day for 5 years. i was an absolute mess. i sold the shit to support my habit so i always had pretty well as much as i could take. i remember doing half gram shots.. there was nothing left of my sanity. i couldnt even keep my eyes straight let alone hold a conversation with someone. fuckin talk about being spun

i shot/smoked a gram a day for 5 years. i was an absolute mess. i sold the shit to support my habit so i always had pretty well as much as i could take. i remember doing half gram shots.. there was nothing left of my sanity. i couldnt even keep my eyes straight let alone hold a conversation with someone. fuckin talk about being spun
How long ya been clean? And how old are ya if I might ask.

Started at 16, got to a point where I was using around 2 grams a day (it does happen) between shooting, smoking, and sniffing.... am 23 now dunno how long I've been off it tbh.... its easier that way.

You slam 2g/day and you're still alive? lol

reminds me of the guy who came on here and said he routinely dosed 600-750mg of 4-ho-DMT

1. I don't believe you
2. you sound like a retard
3. I once accidentally dosed my cat with an unknown, large amount of psilocybin (true, horrible story)

if you are serious please go to a hospital right now before you kill yourself

You slam 2g/day and you're still alive? lol

reminds me of the guy who came on here and said he routinely dosed 600-750mg of 4-ho-DMT

1. I don't believe you
2. you sound like a retard
3. I once accidentally dosed my cat with an unknown, large amount of psilocybin (true, horrible story)

if you are serious please go to a hospital right now before you kill yourself

A couple of people lately have said they are up to 2 grams a day. I really don’t know the truth of it. However, towards the end of a several month binge I could easily shoot 1 gram in 24 hours and still be essentially functional enough to drive and talk to civilians.

Often it was lack of additional supply that stopped me squeezing in a bit more.

I forgot...
or
I'll never tell...
or
never touch the stuff...
or
???

Pick one.

A couple of people lately have said they are up to 2 grams a day. I really don’t know the truth of it. However, towards the end of a several month binge I could easily shoot 1 gram in 24 hours and still be essentially functional enough to drive and talk to civilians.

Often it was lack of additional supply that stopped me squeezing in a bit more.

First, I think I meant to quote the OP not you... idk... kinda fucked up right now tbh

In retrospect I can believe it, assuming it's extremely cut and impure...

I remember I had a connect on the dark net who sold 3.5g of meth for $40.... I thought it was too good to be true, but I bought it and it was legit. Really low quality shit, though, but definitely meth. I could go through about a gram of that shit in 24 hours but I wasn't shooting it I was snorting, smoking and eating it.

I prefer snorting everything but you can only snort so much meth before your nose turns into a fountain of blood... but I definitely went through about a gram in 24 hours (with no tolerance). This shit was probably ~20-30% pure....

Anything is possible and if anyone is truly injecting 2g/day regardless of potency GOD BE WITH YOU... that is a lot of ANYTHING to be putting in your body... I mean shit 2g of material into your veins of ANYTHING can't be good...

I don't mean to be an asshole but sometimes I come off as one

First, I think I meant to quote the OP not you... idk... kinda fucked up right now tbh

In retrospect I can believe it, assuming it's extremely cut and impure...

I remember I had a connect on the dark net who sold 3.5g of meth for $40.... I thought it was too good to be true, but I bought it and it was legit. Really low quality shit, though, but definitely meth. I could go through about a gram of that shit in 24 hours but I wasn't shooting it I was snorting, smoking and eating it.

I prefer snorting everything but you can only snort so much meth before your nose turns into a fountain of blood... but I definitely went through about a gram in 24 hours (with no tolerance). This shit was probably ~20-30% pure....

Anything is possible and if anyone is truly injecting 2g/day regardless of potency GOD BE WITH YOU... that is a lot of ANYTHING to be putting in your body... I mean shit 2g of material into your veins of ANYTHING can't be good...

I don't mean to be an asshole but sometimes I come off as one

These folks aren’t injecting DNM meth, it has to be shake and bake. A shot of the best vendors meth on Empire and they’d all be long dead before they loaded up .2

Wadup all...
Need some tips on using uber small amounts to kick opis.
Played with it for about 2 years or so almost 20 years ago so tolerance will be nil.
5 years opi abuse...14 months of bupe...2.5 months of methadone...then finally about 2 months of heavy kratom use. (I was ignorant to the length of methadone withdrawal)
not sure i have ever gotten over the withdrawal from the partial agonist that is bupe...could that be true ???
Anyway...i have enough for about 4 or 5 days i figure. Will that be enough ??? Is it a good idea ???

I understand that everybody is different but how on earth would anyone be able to snort/smoke/shoot 2+ grams per day and not pass out from complete exhaustion after a few days wide awake? The longest I have stayed up on ice was 4 days and I was a complete wreck.

I dont see how people can claim to live a normal life ie 9-5 job with kids and a family all the while blowing through 2 or more grams and sleeping that night. Something doesnt add up. Am I missing something?

I understand that everybody is different but how on earth would anyone be able to snort/smoke/shoot 2+ grams per day and not pass out from complete exhaustion after a few days wide awake? The longest I have stayed up on ice was 4 days and I was a complete wreck.

I dont see how people can claim to live a normal life ie 9-5 job with kids and a family all the while blowing through 2 or more grams and sleeping that night. Something doesnt add up. Am I missing something?

I knew a guy who sniffed a eight ball of speed/ amphetamines every night and routinely went 13-14-15 days without proper sleep only to pass out for a few hours once a fortnight.

He reckon he felt the worst when he woke up and it took a good couple of days of using to feel better.

That's the most extreme use I've witnessed.pp

Well meth tolerance can increase by a lot, it's kind of like with opiates where people can keep taking more a more over the years, but with meth the effects end up becoming much less reliable and many side effects start to appear.
I think it's pretty evident that everyone taking such huge amounts needs to stop or at least take a long break...

I recall reading a paper where they found out that tolerance offers some protection against neurotoxicity. If you gave 200-500mg to a new user it would likely cause significant damage (and would probably destroy his tolerance "forever", where low doses no longer work), whereas a chronic user should be able to tolerate it much better. I think Dr Carl Haart has talked about that.

It's kind of surprising that people can take 1g a day when a therapeutic dose is about 50-100x less but it clearly happens. Now 2g isn't too much of a stretch if you adjust for purity, you're also probably wasting some of it if you're snorting or smoking it (depending on your technique and stuff).

It's kind of surprising that people can take 1g a day
That sounds like breakfast.

Kidding, sort of.
I've found tipping point tolerance isn't the end-all absolute that many make it out to be. I used for 6 years, rather heavily, before taking a pretty substantial break.
Upon returning, years later mind you, It felt like

Last edited:
I use half a gram a day and go to sleep every single night BECAUSE I'm on antipsychotics and it really sucks ass.

Before I was on meds and could feel my dope, like a normal person, I did a quarter a day and didnt sleep but every two or three days.

It sucks. My husband is the same way. We go through it so fast and barely feel it.

I know you are probably wondering why we do it. I guess because it wasn't always this way and I'm hoping one day I will magically feel it again. I know I'm just fooling myself thinking that, but I'm an addict.

Back in December 2019, while on my meds, I relapsed in the middle of my 15 month sober streak and we both COULD feel it. Just like normal. I got sober again until September 2020 and when I started using then is when the antipsychotics actually started blocking the feeling of getting high.

So, I'm not super crazy, I've been using since Sept like this. I'll quit when I've had enough of it I suppose, so please dont judge me lol.