• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How long have you been using meth?

I was injecting a gram over 24 hours a few times a week. Usually each shot was 0.2 and I got very pro-sexual effects but not much euphoria.

Then I took 2 months off and when I restarted I only smoked it. With smoking a gram seems to last nearly 3 days instead of 1 and I feel much more spun. Usually I would huff down 1 point as fast as possible and then not need any for quite a while.

While I always felt I could talk to people normally within 15 minutes of taking an IV shot, I feel less capable of passing for straight after smoking.

I can bang a gram a day and work lol. Ten days off today. And it sucks. So do 2 month runs though lol. I’ve broken my brain 🧠

I was injecting a gram over 24 hours a few times a week. Usually each shot was 0.2 and I got very pro-sexual effects but not much euphoria.

Then I took 2 months off and when I restarted I only smoked it. With smoking a gram seems to last nearly 3 days instead of 1 and I feel much more spun. Usually I would huff down 1 point as fast as possible and then not need any for quite a while.

While I always felt I could talk to people normally within 15 minutes of taking an IV shot, I feel less capable of passing for straight after smoking.
Wow. I would not have thought that. I've never shot up, so I know nothing about it. I just always assumed it was extremely intense.
I feel like I could smoke until I'm blue in the face and still not get anywhere sometimes. Eating it is what always kicks my ass. When it kicks in about 20 mins later, I almost feel like I'm tripping. (Well before my stupid antipsychotics)

Not as far as intelligence maybe, just rational forward thinking. This time last year was doin 1/1/2 to 2 g daily. Promoted, production bonuses. Weird I know, and I’m not bragging. I’m stuck. Anyone that doesn’t honestly regret trying it, give it a bit. Word

I understand that everybody is different but how on earth would anyone be able to snort/smoke/shoot 2+ grams per day and not pass out from complete exhaustion after a few days wide awake? The longest I have stayed up on ice was 4 days and I was a complete wreck.

I dont see how people can claim to live a normal life ie 9-5 job with kids and a family all the while blowing through 2 or more grams and sleeping that night. Something doesnt add up. Am I missing something?

I was able to shoot a gram over 24 hours and stay awake for maybe 36 hours and then sleep fine on the second night. It seems like my brain has a built in limit for being stimulated and when it reaches that point after 36-48 hours it just starts shutting down.

At that point if I take 5mg valium or a 25 mg seroquel I’m good for 8 hours sleep.

I didn’t even need the benzos. I went 384 straight, 1/2 g minimum/ day 4 yrs ago. Maybe 10 all nighters, slept ate. It’s a mindset I guess.

I was able to shoot a gram over 24 hours and stay awake for maybe 36 hours and then sleep fine on the second night. It seems like my brain has a built in limit for being stimulated and when it reaches that point after 36-48 hours it just starts shutting down.

At that point if I take 5mg valium or a 25 mg seroquel I’m good for 8 hours sleep.
Still iv free At?

Still iv free At?

Yep. Fortunately I do not feel any desire to shoot up. I accidentally broke my pipe and they are impossible to find easily but instead of just grabbing a rig I spent about 2 hours finding a light bulb and making a vaporiser out of that. I feel pretty safe from IV.

Yep. Fortunately I do not feel any desire to shoot up. I accidentally broke my pipe and they are impossible to find easily but instead of just grabbing a rig I spent about 2 hours finding a light bulb and making a vaporiser out of that. I feel pretty safe from IV.
That’s awesome. I’ve still got plenty of rigs. Just didn’t answer when the plug has called. Tired of it all at the moment. Anhedonia present for years now, meth gives a break from.
congrats again

2 grams a day is at the higher end of what I have ever seen anybody doing. Although one needs to account for individual metabolism and the quality of the meth. Some people have a natural tolerance.

Shooting up 7-10 times a day seems a bit excessive though. That’s like what every 3 hours or so? Every IV shot brings a lot of risks, not to mention the destruction of your veins. I’m kind of surprised you can still find an injection site after that level of usage.

Meth is active for at least 12 hours in the body, so something isn’t right. It’s probably a combination of your metabolism, your tolerance, and weak meth. Are you also taking any psych meds? They definitely reduce the effect of meth and encourage more frequent use.

You would probably benefit from a break. Also from a thorough medical / physical exam to evaluate how well your body is holding up.
Yes that is correct. As far as I know my meth is not week judging by my peers I have always had some of the best stuff around my area. Also when I crash for a few hours or more, when I get up it takes me two or three shots just to get moving within a two-hour time period. I never go more than 1/4 I rarely actually do a quarter she usually a couple points every time. I've never increased my dosage I just increase the number of times throughout the year. All the information I provided to 100% true and correct

i shot/smoked a gram a day for 5 years. i was an absolute mess. i sold the shit to support my habit so i always had pretty well as much as i could take. i remember doing half gram shots.. there was nothing left of my sanity. i couldnt even keep my eyes straight let alone hold a conversation with someone. fuckin talk about being spun
I feel the same way most of the time honestly. I get so pissed off about absolutely anything. I can't focus on shit but somehow I still manage to hold down the house, seven cars and a good paying job. I never shot up more than 1/4 g. I didn't start off doing 7 to 10 times a day by anyways that's just the last year or two but it's been every day for over 6 years regardless

You slam 2g/day and you're still alive? lol

reminds me of the guy who came on here and said he routinely dosed 600-750mg of 4-ho-DMT

1. I don't believe you
2. you sound like a retard
3. I once accidentally dosed my cat with an unknown, large amount of psilocybin (true, horrible story)

if you are serious please go to a hospital right now before you kill yourself
I'm completely serious I was trying to upload some pictures but I don't know how the hell to do it people want to see my arms other shit to validate what I'm saying?

Okay so just get the exact math. I shoot up .1475 to .1775 grams per shot. I'll also add for the naysayers that I haven't been doing it this heavy for the 6 years it's just been the last couple of years it's become more excessive

I gotta say shortly after If posted in here the first time my use escalated up until a couple weeks ago and I did a .6 and wound up passing out on video chat an hour later from all the alcohol and maybe from being overwhelmed too.. I did get super high for a bit. Not long after few more days doing stupid amounts IV I did 2 shots back to back totalling a gram and it was fucked up how little that effected me.

my tolerance did actually get that high in the end as I kept using more and more needles and bigger shots because nothing would hit me so hard anymore... that last gram was so fucked. Then I flushed my last few it was supposed to be a last hurrah and it was disappointing how high my tolerance became very quickly. Before I’d managed 1/2g a day give it take for long. Start doing more you start needing more I guess...

so I actually really believe this is possible and then some.

I haven’t used meth in about 2 weeks now.

I believe ya dude. I’ve got a tolerance like ya wouldn’t believe too. Used to enjoy the across the table “ gunfight” pissing contests. Never once threw in the towel, puked, or died ( well, once, but was from the victory lap lol. )
I’m not bragging, has ruined me, even during 20 years off the rig, that bar for how good you can feel set so high, contentment is fleeting at best. Enjoy the cars and the home. It’s a matter of time bud. She’s a jealous bitch, never plays well with others for long

I feel the same way most of the time honestly. I get so pissed off about absolutely anything. I can't focus on shit but somehow I still manage to hold down the house, seven cars and a good paying job. I never shot up more than 1/4 g. I didn't start off doing 7 to 10 times a day by anyways that's just the last year or two but it's been every day for over 6 years regardless
keeping dosing as low as possible is key to maintaining a life. good on you for being able to hold it down. your a better man than me i couldn't keep anything in order in my life. meth was all that mattered to me.

keeping dosing as low as possible is key to maintaining a life. good on you for being able to hold it down. your a better man than me i couldn't keep anything in order in my life. meth was all that mattered to me.
Most can’t. I’ll even go on a limb and say no one can’t in the big picture. It’s just a matter of time, and I have yet to meet a person that, once the threshold of abuse is crossed, can stay away from that line in the sand. And before you argue, I mean BIG PICTURE. Hard to unlearn.

Most can’t. I’ll even go on a limb and say no one can’t in the big picture. It’s just a matter of time, and I have yet to meet a person that, once the threshold of abuse is crossed, can stay away from that line in the sand. And before you argue, I mean BIG PICTURE. Hard to unlearn.
i wasn't going to argue. i know no one that can keep their meth use under control for ever. everyone i've ever known in the scene has succumbed. lots of the smokers i knew used lots and still couldn't handle it but had some level of sanity. usually once they got on the needle it was downhill. FAST. that's when i've seen people go from sociable people with some dignity to something completely different. the needle has changed everyone it has touched.