• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How long have you been using meth?

eRok666

Bluelighter
Ive been shooting up for 6 years now, daily, everyday, never missed a single day since August 2014, I slam about .2-.25 gram a shot, 7-10 times a day... Are there any others that can relate to my usage? Or am i doing it too much (I know its a lot but...)? There has to be somebody else?

2 grams a day is at the higher end of what I have ever seen anybody doing. Although one needs to account for individual metabolism and the quality of the meth. Some people have a natural tolerance.

Shooting up 7-10 times a day seems a bit excessive though. That’s like what every 3 hours or so? Every IV shot brings a lot of risks, not to mention the destruction of your veins. I’m kind of surprised you can still find an injection site after that level of usage.

Meth is active for at least 12 hours in the body, so something isn’t right. It’s probably a combination of your metabolism, your tolerance, and weak meth. Are you also taking any psych meds? They definitely reduce the effect of meth and encourage more frequent use.

You would probably benefit from a break. Also from a thorough medical / physical exam to evaluate how well your body is holding up.

Around 1/2g a day and maybe more the odd day now. Sometimes much less. First used it 14 years ago. More regularly since 2016. Addicted ( active ) on / off since 2017 and 2020 has been daily most of the year.

I consider my habit to be heavy.

Ive been shooting up for 6 years now, daily, everyday, never missed a single day since August 2014, I slam about .2-.25 gram a shot, 7-10 times a day... Are there any others that can relate to my usage? Or am i doing it too much (I know its a lot but...)? There has to be somebody else?

You lie like a rug; Those numbers don't add up and no one should (could) follow in these footsteps. .1 or .2 IV ICE lasts a damn lifetime, ain't no man alive can pop 10 shots every 24 for that many years and still be able to register red and type on the keyboard. You've either lost all your pipelines and are just skin poppin and poking yourself (Y?) or you're straight shooting total BS onto the interwebs for some weird hoot. My guess is the latter.

You lie like a rug; Those numbers don't add up and no one should (could) follow in these footsteps. .1 or .2 IV ICE lasts a damn lifetime, ain't no man alive can pop 10 shots every 24 for that many years and still be able to register red and type on the keyboard. You've either lost all your pipelines and are just skin poppin and poking yourself (Y?) or you're straight shooting total BS onto the interwebs for some weird hoot. My guess is the latter.

Ha! That’s what I wanted to say but the Moderator in me wound back my rightious judgement and compelled me to give OP the benefit of the doubt. I should have gone with my gut.

Ha! That’s what I wanted to say but the Moderator in me wound back my rightious judgement and compelled me to give OP the benefit of the doubt. I should have gone with my gut.

The silly games we play; tweaker myths are one thing, I've heard plenty. Straightup Tomfuckery is a whole nother business. OP telling tall tales methinks; Similar to many a new account as of late.

Bro why you gotta lie for? Nobody on the internet, let alone a site like blue light, is impressed by high amount of drug use anyways, you’re just making yourself look stupid and uninformed.

Lol it was a really, really high amount yeah like I’m 24/7 and delendant completely and use around 1/4 that amt tops. I feel really bad for the poor soul if he s serious though. I think I’m gonna die with my level of habit sometimes, geez..

Please address this issue OP. Are you serious? We can help you know, even if it’s just to listen. No more flexing the 2g a day meth bender let’s sort out a plan or something. This site has kept me a little more on level a lot of times.

I went a little over a year(384 days to be precise) 1/2-1 gr/day, snort or smoke only, and kept it together. Right up until I didn't lol. Took 3 months to even begin to think straight. And broke something between my ears honestly. There are some pretty good bullshit sniffers on this site kiddo; not a club you want to be a member of I promise. The dues are never paid up, the badges are scars, and unlike university, if you survive the hazing you're REALLY fucked.
I'm old, through the work week I'll pop 2- 2.5 to 3.5 shots every 24. 4 days skipped since end of August.

Dude is lying. I have a natural tolerance for most drugs and 2g did me a week until my mind snapped lol . I was just smoking though.
OP next time use tf search feature to research the drug

Well I’m almost finished w 5.5 of original 7 sourced 8 days ago. Have worked 6 of those days and interact pretty well. Tolerance stellar, always has been. My sib that got clean over a decade ago would go through a ball a day iv of red phos. If I’ve learned nothing else in my travels, it’s that there’s always worse and better than my mind can fathom. We should stop pecking ( note to self) Any one of us could be a troll, verified only by each other.
Hello greenlighter glad you’re here. Your technique must be amazing! Snap a photo lemme see them arms😎

2 grams a day is at the higher end of what I have ever seen anybody doing. Although one needs to account for individual metabolism and the quality of the meth. Some people have a natural tolerance.

Shooting up 7-10 times a day seems a bit excessive though. That’s like what every 3 hours or so? Every IV shot brings a lot of risks, not to mention the destruction of your veins. I’m kind of surprised you can still find an injection site after that level of usage.

Meth is active for at least 12 hours in the body, so something isn’t right. It’s probably a combination of your metabolism, your tolerance, and weak meth. Are you also taking any psych meds? They definitely reduce the effect of meth and encourage more frequent use.

You would probably benefit from a break. Also from a thorough medical / physical exam to evaluate how well your body is holding up.

Ive thought about going to the doctor to have a "check up" but if I ever were to quit I have add really bad and can only keep my head on somewhat strait by taking adderall. If doctors find meth in my system voluntary or not they will not ever prescribe any drug with potential for addiction to me again. As for the usage details.... The ice i get is second none around here. Im conveniently close to one of the largest drop cities on the north side of the midwest. I believe this too because Ive heard for years from other users in my network that Ive always got the higher end of what they come across. As for the injection sites, i use a clean needle every time and rotate sites with the finest (31 ga) needle available. Yes sometimes when im getting up for the day ill do 2 or three with in a couple hours just to get motivated and moving.

Well I’m almost finished w 5.5 of original 7 sourced 8 days ago. Have worked 6 of those days and interact pretty well. Tolerance stellar, always has been. My sib that got clean over a decade ago would go through a ball a day iv of red phos. If I’ve learned nothing else in my travels, it’s that there’s always worse and better than my mind can fathom. We should stop pecking ( note to self) Any one of us could be a troll, verified only by each other.
Hello greenlighter glad you’re here. Your technique must be amazing! Snap a photo lemme see them arms😎
[/QUOTE
Thank you... I wouldnt say amaing but tested and perfected over the years. Just 3 Things to rememer that have worked for me over the years are: Using 31 ga needles / Using them ONE time / and most improtant..... Rotation of injection sites. Ill get yall some pics here soon.

I have no reason to waste my time to come on here and spew a bunch of bullshit.... I have much better thing to do then seek attention over some shit that has no relevance... Just because your experience has limited your use or anybody you have seen use doesn't mean that its not possible you know.... Believe what you want but im of a dying breed of users that still has morals, thrives on respect and has my shit together in life.

Dude is lying. I have a natural tolerance for most drugs and 2g did me a week until my mind snapped lol . I was just smoking though.
OP next time use tf search feature to research the drug
Not lying about nothing. I know all about the drug and again the limitation of your mind control does not dictate the limitation of mine. I was simply asking for answers for comparison, not personal assumptions about how much i use. Thanks